• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,338 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,338

PreviousChapters Next
Policy by lyra_lover777 (well, buck)

by lyra_lover777

"I'm sorry, but that is our policy," the mare said. "It is just the way things are here."

"Just because we're bucking gay were not allowed to eat here?! While the straight couples do?!" Twilight said, outraged.

"Yes." The frizzy maned earth pony was getting frustrated.

"How dare you not include us here because-because of our sexuality!" Chrysalis screeched. All heads turned towards the debate. The cream coated mare began to sweat.

"Is there a reason. Or is it just preference?" Twilight said, insulted.

Suddenly a burly pegasus stalked out of the kitchen.

"Ya'll harassin' my wife here? Scram, little bitches."

Chrysalis's face turned red and she slapped the stallion. Hard.

He took a step back, and slapped her back. Chrysalis crumpled on the ground. A police pony was eating there with his wife saw and ran over. He quickly took hoofcuffs around all four's forelegs while his wife, a nurse, tended to the unconscious Chrysalis.

"Bucking Policies," Twilight muttered as she, her lover, and the owners were smashed all into a back seat of a police car.

PreviousChapters Next