• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,292 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,292

PreviousChapters Next
Gorge by Knight of Lycaeus (Hearts and Hooves Special)

by Knight of Lycaeus

Twilight walked into the throne room of the Crystal Oaks, the book she was reading was hovering in front of her. She was not alone in the room and she could tell by the sprawled out Changelings dotting the area near the thrones, in particular there was a larger Changeling slumped over on her throne. Twilight walked over to the semi-unconscious form and lightly sighed as she moved her book off to one side. Chrysalis and her Hive had moved into the Ponyville area about half a year ago when they entered Equestrian territory looking for food and supplies. After some initial rough patches involving several residents of Ponyville, the town had more or less gotten used to seeing Changelings around town.

That was then and this is now, today was Hearts and Hooves today and like most other times this "holiday" came around Twilight had intended to do what she did every year which largely amounted to burying herself within the confines of her library while this superfluous celebration went on around her. Despite her sister-in-law being the Alicorn of Love, Twilight did not really agree with the whole tradition of the day which led to her usual plans, and that would have been what she would do until she started to notice that there were a growing number of people around town consisting mostly of Ponies although she did spot a few non-Ponies wandering around. A few letters to her fellow Princesses plus some "subtle" hints from Rarity that led her to the conclusion that there were many who had wanted to meet her on this "holiday" which apparently also happened to her fellow Princesses. Celestia had chosen centuries ago to open her throne room at certain hours their admirers, subjects, and so on to visit. Luna had likewise adopted this tradition while Cadance was opting for a festival instead. It did make sense how she had not known about the tradition given her preferred activity on this so-called “holiday”.

However upon hearing of this tradition, Twilight began working on weighing the pros and cons between following the same traditions as her fellow Princess, cancelling it outright, or taking an overly long vacation to perhaps the other side of the world if not further. That was until Chrysalis somehow caught word of the tradition and of her plans and offered to stand in her place for the meet and greet at the Crystal Oaks.

While she was somewhat skeptical that it would work, Chrysalis had ensured her that it would be fine and that her acting should be good enough to not draw attention that she was not the Alicorn they had come to meet. After numerous discussions, she had relented to allowing Chrysalis and some her Hive to stand in as her and a few Guards. Apparently the event went off smoothly given that she had not heard of any disastrous commotion in the few hours that they had agreed to open the palace doors for. It was now about half an hour after the event ended. Twilight had planned to go outside the palace with Chrysalis once the event ended, but she had not shown up and now Twilight had come down to look for the Changeling Queen who she now found along with some of her Guards half asleep in the throne room.

"Good afternoon Chrysalis," Twilight said trying to rouse the Changeling Queen.

"Should have thought of this sooner," mumbled Chrysalis not really responding to Twilight's greeting.

Twilight raised an eyebrow as she tried to help the Changeling Queen sit up properly, “Thought of what sooner?"

"Invasion plans," Chrysalis said not even trying to move her slumped position on the throne.

Twilight sighed lightly and asked, "Didn't we agree to move on from that?"

"Should…. never invaded the Royal Wedding. This holiday's better," Chrysalis said sleepily.

"Ah, that," Twilight said in acknowledgement as she gave up trying to help Chrysalis up with marginal success. "From that statement I would guess that you didn't know this holiday existed before that or that you did not know what exactly the holiday entailed."

"I’ve heard of it," Chrysalis answered as she aided Twilight’s efforts and sat up straighter on the throne, “I just didn't think it would be this good and with this I could have taken everything."

Twilight shook her head, "Perhaps, although given how you're reacting when I first found you here, I think the army would have just been lulled to sleep by the excessive amount of available food."

Chrysalis now seated on the throne managed to raise her head and look at Twilight directly, "Still, the thought is a good idea…." Chrysalis paused as an idea came to her so she quickly lit her horn and in a flash of emerald light a pile of various assorted sweets and pastries appeared around the two of them. "Not to mention I now have the means to douse any resistance against me without promises of delicious sweets."

Twilight looked at the large piles of sweets, "Well the cakes would likely have distracted Celestia for a short while, although I'm certain most of this would then be devoured near instantaneously by her and Pinkie going on a sweets binge. Luna and Cadance wouldn’t have even gotten more than a morsel or two before those two finished everything."

Chrysalis pushed herself off the throne, her stance was initially slightly uneasy after the abundant feeding, but gradually evened itself out. Focusing her attention on Twilight, her smile turned into a smirk, "Well, there’s an idea for a future invasion plan! Sweets laced with sleeping potions would bring low the [i[mighty Alicorns and then it would be easy to conquer the city!"

Twilight shook her head and smiled, “One you promised no invasions in exchange for safety and supplies shortly after moving here and two you’re not invading Canterlot armed with laced sweets as I know there are security measures that would pick on your plan faster than those sweets would get eaten and with that in mind, could we move away from hypothetical invasions and plans of conquest?”

“Just imagine the possibilities,” Chrysalis suggested as she turned and led the way out of the throne room.

“Yes possibilities that likely might have merit if it made it past security, but you have to admit it does also sound almost cliché,” Twilight said as she followed her out of the room.

PreviousChapters Next