• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,331 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,331

PreviousChapters Next
Growth By kochamara

By kochamara

Twilight stood in front of the rows and rows of incubators, her body awash with the pulsating teal light they emitted. The walls of the massive chamber were pocketed with perfectly round holes and thin layers of slime. The floor was slick and chitinous.

She stood out in this alien landscape but took no mind, instead focusing on the notepad and pencil she levitated in front of her muzzle. With every incubator she passed, she mentally and quickly took note of the status of each and every embryo. Twilight beamed with pride.

"How are things progressing, Twilight Sparkle?" Chrysalis entered the chamber, making a beeline straight towards the young alicorn. Her head held high, as if she was balancing books on her snout, and her eyes bore the half lidded gaze of indifference. Even though she was essentially the queen of a bunch of embryos, Chrysalis was proud. Feral even.

Twilight almost jumped. She was just beginning to grow accustomed to the Queen's non hostility, but that didn't mean that she wasn't still spooked from time to time. Hiding her slight case of the jitters well, Twilight levitated her notes so that they were well within Chrysalis' eyesight. "They are growing at an exceptional rate! See?"

"Yes. Yes." Chrysalis waved a hoof around impatiently, not bothering to scrutinize Twilight's notes. "How long till they hatch?"

"I can't be sure...I'm sorry Chrysalis." Twilight levitated her notes back to her side, but abandoned them. Instead, she focused on the Changeling. One hoof rested on Chrysalis' shoulder in a reassuring gesture, but the Queen shook her away a mere moment later.

"That is enough, Twilight Sparkle. I will be off now. See you at dinner time." Chrysalis turned and walked away, leaving Twilight alone once again.

"Every day. She's like this every day," Twilight bemoaned, lightly banging her head against an incubator. She supposed that things could have been worse. After all, Chrysalis had made peace with Equestria, despite remaining aloof. She was actually fairly pleasant to Twilight, if a bit curt.

This turn of events was actually quite painful, now that Twilight realized that the Changeling wasn't a heartless monster.

Twilight groaned and removed her face from the incubator. Something flickered at the edge of her vision, causing her to peer at the embryo inside a little more closely. It was definitely growing faster than the others.

"Wait a sec...Chrysalis! Come back!" Twilight galloped after the other monarch. Maybe, just maybe, she would finally be able to make Chrysalis smile.

Author's Note:

Welcome to our newest author! kochamara

PreviousChapters Next