• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,293 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,293

PreviousChapters Next
Beach by lyra_lover777

By lyra_lover777

Twilight sighed as she leaned back into the sand, the warmth of the sun beating off her coat.Twilight earned many stares, as she was a princess and all, but the pony, wait, non-pony, next to her was receiving even more stares.

"Ugh!!" screamed Chrysalis as she squirted sunscreen in her eyes. "Make it stop!"

The queen of the changelings was drenched in white lotion, screaming and cursing.

Twilight smiled as Chrysalis screamed "How dare you defy me, sun screen! I will have you executed!"

Twilight giggled as Chrysalis wiped the lotion from her eyes. The queen murmured about cursed sun screen as Twilight prompted her to get up.

Chrysalis sighed as she followed Twilight into the ocean waves. It washed away the cursed white paste from her shell and wings. She sighed as she sank into the cool water.

All of the sudden Twilight pushed Chrysalis's head underwater, giggling. When Chrysalis recovered, she used her magic to harness the power of the sea and made a typhoon wave crash onto Twilight.

Chrysalis looked around to see Twilight not coming up from underwater. Chrysalis frantically splashed around and dove under the water to find her lover.

When she found Twilight's leg, she pulled it out onto the shore, where a large crowd of ponies stood, gawking and drenched from Chrysalis's mighty wave.

Twilight groggily opened her eyes and saw Chrysalis's face right in front of her own, smiling down at her.

Twilight pressed her lips softly to Chrysalis's. When they pulled apart, they smiled.

But then a young colt holding a bottle of sunscreen trotted over to them. Chrysalis saw the sun screen and screamed, dropping Twilight and flying up into the clouds.

Author's Note:

Welcome to the hive lyra_lover777!

PreviousChapters Next