• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,333 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,333

PreviousChapters Next
Fallaciloquence by lyra_lover777 (Misunderstanding)

by lyra_lover777

"She-she's cheating on me!?" Twilight said, her eyes wide open as she stared at Gilda.

"Well, not exactly. But she was hanging out at Trixie's place all night long." Gilda said, a persuasive undertone to her words. "Sure sounds like cheating to me."

Twilight's eyes watered as she began to whimper and soon was wailing. Gilda hugged her, wrapping her large wings around the weeping Twilight.

Gilda smiled as she clung tighter to Twilight. Soon she will be all mine. All mine.

===

Chrysalis lounged on the couch, sipping a can of Carrot Cola as she looked out the window, watching pastel colored birds flutter around the elegant trees and flower bushes. Chrysalis loved living on the edge of the Everfree. The flora, the fauna, the cool temperature, the wonderful streams that you could leap around in all day to cool off in.

Suddenly the door slammed open. Chrysalis got to her hooves, buzzing over to the door. She really wanted to make out with Twilight right then and there.

But Twilight's eyes were red and puffy. She looked up at Chrysalis, who had her lips puckered, waiting for Twilight to kiss her.

"Don't act like that. I know what you did!" Twilight screeched at Chrysalis. She then galloped up the stairs, cantering into their bedroom and slamming the door shut, locking it with a loud click.

Chrysalis followed and pressed her ear to the door to hear Twilight weeping openly on the bed, moaning and groaning as she tried to fight the tears.

"I-i now your-your out there!" Twilight croaked before falling back onto the bed and curling up in a ball.

"What did I do, Twi, honey pie?" Chrysalis was genuinely concerned. She could easily rip the door of its hinges and barge in there, but she knew that would only make matters worse.

"You-you stayed overnight at Trixie's and-and probably slept with her!" Twilight groaned.

"I was just helping her learn some new magic tricks when she accidently shot me with a Freeze spell. I had to stay there over night until I thawed out because I was to heavy for Trixie to carry. Anyways, Trixie's straight and dating Prince Blueblood, or Blueballs, if you prefer."

Twilight could hear the truth in Chrysalis's words and even giggled at the last joke. She slowly got off the bed and opened the door a crack.

Chrysalis pushed it open the rest of the way and pushed Twilight onto the bed, enveloping her in a deep kiss.

When they broke, Chrysalis asked her who had planted the lie.

"Gilda," was all Twilight said before she kissed Chrysalis's cheek softly.

"That bucking bitch."

PreviousChapters Next