• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,335 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,335

PreviousChapters Next
Parents by TheWraithWriter

By TheWraithWriter

“This is a bad idea,” Chrysalis said as she followed Twilight up the steps to the porch.

Twilight frowned at Chrysalis. “Why do you keep saying that?”

“Because it’s true,” Chrysalis hissed. “I mean, me and you? It’s crazy, but it’s us so damn everything else. But this? A meeting with the parents? If Celestia fell in love with, I don’t know, Nightmare-Moon or some stupid thing like that, you think she’d take her home to her parents?”

Twilight rolled her eyes. “Come on, Chryssi, stop making up ridiculous things. You’re not getting out of this.” Twilight raised a hoof to knock on the door.

Chrysalis caught her hoof before it made contact with the wood. “Twilight, please,” the changeling whined.

Twilight scowled. “Chrysalis, we’re doing this now.”

The changeling queen was having none of that. “Please Twily? Pretty please with a sprinkle of love on top.” Chrysalis put on her best puppy dog eyes. Which were actually puppy dog eyes she ‘borrowed.’

“Wow, you’re really desperate.”

Chrysalis frowned and dropped the puppy eyes. That usually worked. Guess it was time for plan B…

Chrysalis adopted a more provocative posture and gave Twilight a sultry grin. “You know, we could always do that thing you talk about in your sleep.”

Twilight’s determined expression melted a little. “Uh… what thing, Chryssi?” she asked, a tad nervous.

“Oh, you know,” Chrysalis said, nuzzling Twilight’s hoof. “That terribly naughty thing you think I don’t know about. With the books and the black board…” she gave Twilight’s hoof a long, slow lick, “and the licorice whips.” Chrysalis bounced her eyebrows suggestively.

For a long moment, it seemed like Twilight was actually considering it. Chrysalis felt hope rise in her chest as she saw Twilight’s wings raise a little.

But her hopes fell as the alicorn’s wings settled at her sides again and the purple hoof was pulled from her grasp.

“Sorry, Chryssi, but my sexual fantasies will have to wait.”

Chrysalis sighed and hung her head. “Fine, I’ll do it then.”

The changeling turned and faced the door, raising a slightly trembling hoof to knock three times against its smooth surface. A minute went by before the door opened to reveal a dark figure.

“…Chrysalis?” the figure asked, green eyes squinting from behind old lenses.

A small smile tweaked the changeling queen’s lips. “Hi, mom.”

Author's Note:

Dawwwwww :heart:

PreviousChapters Next