• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,312 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,312

PreviousChapters Next
Fission by lyra_lover777 (lost victory)

by lyra_lover777

"And so if this happens to the protons-" Twilight said, gesturing to a board filled with complicated equations and various diagrams sketched in a chalky white.

"- Then there is a possibility of anything."

The crowd of scientists, teachers, and nuclear power enthusiasts alike clopped their hooves together.

The applauds of the ponies distracted Twilight, so she did not notice when a pocket marked black leg slithered up from under the table and snatched a paper full of the new information on explosives and atoms.

Queen Chrysalis chattered, her Hempid slurs and clicks being heard by a changeling in the crowd disguised as a portly stallion with a bald spot and wearing an ill fitting polo.

He suddenly lit up in a flash of light. He changed back to a changeling, his black, sleek body startling everypony i the crowd.

As he was taken on by a crowd of magically powerful unicorns and bulky pegasi and earth ponies, his bloody screams were heard. They racked and echoed across the halls while Queen Chrysalis scampered away to safety.

She whispered one last sentence as she glanced sadly back at her child, who had sacrificed himself for her. And for the hive. He had lived up to the Hive's motto, which was Esad Hemit Opale Teral Onan Kelle; Unat Kopel Cune Reu Rett Serqy Qerta Uqint Polonmp, which meant "There are many in the Hive; we all work for each other, and for all."

"Egala Iona Gerea Jenkina." she whispered, which meant in Hempid, "You shall be remembered."

She glanced once again, and saw Twilight Sparkle.

Chrysalis sneered.

But then she realized that Twilight was trying to push the crowd off of the changeling, who was probably long gone by now.

She twisted behind a corner, and found an open window. She leapt from it, and soared away, a fleet of her changelings soon joining her.

===

Chrysalis was sneering once again as she barked orders in fluid Hempid.

"Persho!" she screeched, which meant "load."

Then seconds later she cried "Lopero!"

From the giant metal beast of an airship hundreds of cannons fired, their metal cannonballs raining down like snow over Canterlot.

She watched as a squadron of pegasi guards zoomed up towards them.

They threw a barrage of long, goldne spears. One hit one of the many giant ballons that kept the vessel aloft. It began to sag.

But one cannon fire disposed of the quickly, and their bloody corpses splattered along the side of the ship.

Chrysalis shook out her mane, and ordered again.

"Persho!"

"LOPERO!"

The ship bucked a little as the cannons fired again. She giggled gleefully as she watched buildings light up in flames and come crashing down on crowds of evacuees.

She continued to bark orders, but she never hurt her children in any way, either physically or mentally.

Soon they began to drop down small groups of changelings to fight on the streets and spread fear even farther.

Chrysalis ordered load and fire once again.

She heard a command from her leading officer on a mic.

"Rert Yesha Opera Twion Sparkleo!"

Chrysalis gasped.

It translated to 'We have found Twilight Sparkle!"

She ordered he right hoof ling, Evion Blossoms, to take control of the ship. She heard Evion's shrill voice clicking "Persho!" while she sped down the halls.

Several seconds later the cannons fired once again. She stumbled, but was quickly helped up by a passing duo of soldiers.

She quietly nodded her head before speeding off once again.

She soon reached one of the places where they were launching smaller metal hot air balloons. Many were getting shot down, but more then three fourths made it to the ground to fight.

She pushed a group of armored soldiers out of her way and hitched a ride on the nearest balloon.

She summoned her armor and sword magically, and soon she was sling-shotted out of the metal behemoth.

She felt the wind try to rip her hair and skin off as she swooshed across the sky. She had no control over its direction.

Soon the ground neared.

A spear soared from a nearby pegasus.

Chrysalis had recovered and stopped the spear and snapped the guard's neck easily.

She soon hit the ground. She shut off the flame and watched as the balloon deflated around her, its leathery black skin dragging across her side as she exited it.

She tossed a bomb, created by the method of "fission", as stated in Twilight's notes.

She whispered harshly into her mic, pulling the small lack instrument close to her muzzle.

" TI Herya Uyhy," which translated to "I am here."

The officer responded that they had her location and were on their way with the prisoner.

After two minutes of waiting, a group of fifty changelings approached, a lavender unicorn bound and chained in their midst.

The leading officer, Slash Scar, nodded to her solemnly and pushed the dirty purple unicorn to the Queen's hooves.

And the Queen, against her common sense, said-

"You are free."

Her words hung in the air.

One of the soldiers laughed out loud.

And for the first time ever, Chrysalis hurt one of her changeling.

The bug found himself on the ground, his face red from her hoofslap.

The anger left her body and she whispered, "Oona, Berat," which meant "Sorry, child."

Chrysalis turned to look back down at Twilight.

But she was already gone, a lavender blur on the wind.

She looked up at the hulking airship spewing nuclear fire down on the city. One charge blew apart the catsle.

They had won. Somehow, at least.

And yet Chrysalis didn't feel the victory, even though her children cheered and smiled.

All she felt was empty.

A dark void.

Cold.

PreviousChapters Next