• Published 20th Aug 2014
  • 8,324 Views, 1,584 Comments

Tainted Love: A Twysalis Prompt Tag Collab - Foals Errand



100-1500 word prompt mini fics celebrating the love between Twilight and Chrysalis. Forced or consensual. Prepare yourselves!

  • ...
46
 1,584
 8,324

PreviousChapters Next
Luna by Europa (Adventure)

by Europa

Twilight, now one hundred seventy years old, flipped on the screen and opened a video conference with her wife, back in the Badlands. The imagine flickered, accounted for radiation, and then showed Queen Chrysalis in their chambers back home, a warm smile on her fangs. "Twilight, hello," she said.

Twilight smiled back. There'd be nearly two seconds of light-speed delay, so she had to be somewhat careful with how things went, but regardless she returned the greeting. A moment later Chrysalis cocked her head. "So Twilight, what's it like?"

Keeping her voice down so as not to wake her shipmates, Twilight scooted in closer. "It's cramped and uncomfortable, and the air is so stale. But it's all going to be so worth it. You'll be watching through Poser's eyes when we land, right?"

"I am, Twi. Eager, much?"

"Of course I am! This is the first expedition to a cosmic body ever since Nightmare Moon was banished away - or Celestia to the sun if you want to be technical - and we're going to be able to walk on it and take samples to bring back!" She looked through a nearby window of the Luna II, at where the moon was slowly growing and taking up more of the sky. The multispecies venture had taken a lot of time and effort - and math, so much math - but finally, it was happening.

The minotaur Beorn snored in the distance.

"How much time, Twily?" Chrysalis asked.

"It should be five hours," Twilight said. "And then... touchdown."

"Alright. Good to see you're okay Twilight, but now I think you should go get some sleep. Wouldn't want to fall asleep on the moon, would you? That diamond dog, the one with shaggy red fur, what was his name?"

"Olme?"

"Yes, him! I don't think he'd ever let you live it down."

Twilight blushed, but nodded. "Alright. Good night, Chryssy. Love you."

"Love you too."

The connection shut off, and Twilight leaned back and exhaled into the recycled air. Just five more hours, and they'd land. They'd suit up, and as one, touch the moon at the same time. And Chrysalis would - in one way - be right there with her.

Her eyes slid shut, and she dreamed of an ocean of viridian stars.

PreviousChapters Next