• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 44,344 Views, 9,875 Comments

Everyday Life With Guardsmares - Bobbles



For his hard work to the Crown, the Royal Engineer of Equestria has been honored with a retinue of VIP bodyguards who protect him everywhere he goes. Their ordinary, everyday adventures together wind up being anything but ordinary.

  • ...
75
 9,875
 44,344
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 62 )

11881219
We got a chapter last month, but I know what you mean.

I'm just happy we get to see more of Anon, I wonder when/ if he'll end up with someone.

DMDash71 #2 · 1 week ago · · ·

Ohhhhh boy. The awkwardness has been turned up to eleven.

11881357
And a chapter 30 minutes ago. :trollestia:

Ooh shit.. Honour.. This could be trouble..

Well, it could always be worse.

I still feel for Sparkshower. Hopefully the flight will help her cool her thoughts.

11881365
Hope you are doing well! Thanks for the chapter. :twilightsmile:

11881365
Well, that's a given :P

Time to read it.

Complications now, lets see how they handle it.

11881365
I ran out already...

I am glad to see you are still working on this, thank you.

Always fun to see the VIP harem developing.

dzamie #11 · 1 week ago · · ·

Who's a silly pony? You're a silly pony! Who is? You is! Honor Bound! Sleeping with your human, hurting Sparky's feelings! Who is? You is! Honor Bound!

11881377
Already jonesing for another, eh? :P

It’s been a while since I’ve read the full fic, but does this technically leave Glamerspear of all ponies as the only member of his detail that hasn’t come on to him?

Bobbles #13 · 1 week ago · · ·

11881411
Nah, she came onto him pretty early, back when she had her mana-burning fever dreams. :rainbowlaugh:

Always a delight to see this upload here.
It's like getting the same gift twice!

ibanix #15 · 1 week ago · · ·

"And now that she’d worked with him a few weeks"

It's only been a few *weeks*? How in Celestia's name has all of this happened in a few weeks?

11881421
Good writing, with long pauses. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:

Thanks Bobbles for bringing this chapter over.

Never a dull day for the squad. Oh boy.

L-N
L-N #18 · 1 week ago · · ·

Ayo, new chapter hype!

My favourite part of these types of fics: the drama and romance.
Tasty tasty goodness.
Let's hope the GT sees more words soon, and more is transcribed here, hahah.

Honour is still best mare, I will fight you in the streets over this, choco-pone go!

This chapter is just one big OOF. I think Mr. Engineer might have to mediate between them all. They will want to know how he feels and he wants his guards to be working happily together. But Honour needs to sort herself out and realize who she actually likes and wants to be with.

Just form a herd, damnit.

bkam #20 · 1 week ago · · ·

‘I’m being spooned by my VIP.’

:rainbowlaugh:

Wooo! New Chapter!
Absolutely LOVE this story!

On the one hand, I'm left feeling that this is the sort of situation that could only possibly have been sorted out by Honor heading it off at the pass as soon as she saw Sparkshower in the hall. On the other hand, I personally could not have been convinced to do that at threat of waterboarding and nail-pulling.

Here's hoping that they get a chance to sort it out soon... and that Sparkshower doesn't take this as a sign to "take things a lot less slowly" and make things even more complicated :twilightblush: :fluttershyouch:

Another great chapter, as always. May there be another in a month :raritywink:

“Honour...”

‘No-no-no-no-no!’

“...last night, when you fell asleep downstairs...”

‘Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!’

i.postimg.cc/GhszJcHj/no-no-wait-wait.gif

Я уже вообще ничего не понимаю... Но в одном я точно понимаю, это то что Анонима мне жалко! Он хочет простой и истинной любви как любой человек... Его хотя бы кто то пригласил на свидания в ресторан? За все главы над ним издеваются и играют с его сердцем! А вообще его хотя бы тут любят истинно а не просто играя с его сердцем? Сердце человека это как фарфор нежный и его можно легко разбить... В другом мире где на тебя с презрением смотрят и любви нету а есть проблемный отряд охраны.
***
Как по мне... Я ожидал другое но Автор как всегда на зло Анониму! Оборвал эту тонкую нитку любви зарождающейся... Я не удивлюсь если пегаска от злобы переспит с кем то другим! Тут уже все возможно с таким сюжетом.
*
Ну ладно пофигу на пегаску она сама виновата в тот вечер:)
Жалко что глава короткая... И нам опять ждать месяцами?

Well well well, if isn’t the consequences of your actions…

‘Congratulations, Honoria, you just played yourself !’

:rainbowlaugh:

Cuddles and snuggeling can be platonic, but I rarely stays it.

SPart #27 · 1 week ago · · ·

11881465
The Herd will be his final invention.

11881653
I think it already exists in the story? It's been a bit since I read the earlier chapters so I can't remember.

11881695
“Herds” have not been mentioned in the story, and are not a feature of this version of Equestria, but keeping a partner on the side of a marriage (a paramour) was described as an generally accepted feature of high society earlier on, for both sexes. Glamerspear sought out and enjoyed being “the side mare”, until recently. Honour discovered, to her disgust, that her then-husband was fooling around on the side without permission.

11881706
Well, that definitely makes matters more troublesome since actual poly relationships don't seem to be a thing outside of one extra.

End music dont half fit given the vampyres. :duck:

Nice update!

A new chapter of one of my favorite stories came out on my birthday, my only regret was I didnt notice until today lol

11881706
Ну автор есть решения проблемы с стадой... Они могут стать для него наложницами или просто рабыни:) У него высокое положение и как аристократ он может держать наложниц или рабынь.
***
Если тут и этого нету... Тогда кто из них станет его женой?

11881872
Would you mind speaking english? Not everybody speaks Russian and fewer still have the desire to translate every comment you make. Especially if you're replying to someone who writes in English.

Yes! My day is made when I see updates for this story. And I need more. It's a addiction. I can't quit, I don't need help. I just want more. Keep it coming Bobbles! Exceptional work!

With every taste of this story I come back like a crackhead and want MORE. I NEED MY PONY CRACK BOBBLES, PLEASE

11881933
Сорян... Я английский не знаю:(
***
Is it clear now? I use the Yandex translator... Next, I will address the author in English letters! Yandex translates this book to me, but sometimes the translation is so-so... Or incomplete:( But every year the translation gets better, but it's a pity! Which translates Korean, Japanese and Chinese poorly! I can't read a book about the black devil! The book is almost half translated into English and the rest is Japanese... Usually the Japanese are all ranobe about cute heroes, but this is generally hardcore hard.
Okay, I'll try to use a translator from Russian to English often.

What a delicious development

11881953
Wow you know a story is good when an imperfect translate of the story is still good
Also you don't have to translate your comments if you don't want too

11881357
If he'll end up with someone
I'm wondering when and how many

ibanix #43 · 1 week ago · · 4 ·

11881933
If you wish to enage, please use a translator. Please do not harass people for using the languge of their choice.

More people speak other languages natively than English, such as Mandarin and Spanish.

11881432
There's an argument to be made that authors should perhaps target the length of their works to what also seems like a reasonable in-universe time interval.

I'm not even asking for that one, I just want to know how literally everything we've been told so far has happened in *weeks*. If you told me "3 months" I would have believed it.

ibanix #45 · 1 week ago · · 1 ·

11881706
I agree, this author has not implied anything like herds exist; the relationship structures seem to match the show and our common Western human experience.

So the questions are: Will Anon end up with a pony? Will that pony be one of his guards? What will the consequences of that be? How long will this drag on as a pony soap opera while he does the "but I can't decide and maybe I'm not attracted to ponies and they problally think I'm ugly" dance that all Anon seem to do?

11882090
The author is me (read the long description). There isn’t herding in this version of Equestria. Just open relationships, but generally only the elite who can afford to keep someone “on the side”.

Keep up the good work my man!

Love the story, thanks for keeping it up both of you!

11882119
I keep forgetting this story has an original greentext author as well as the FIMFiction author

I am bias (and feel bad for Sparks) but I feel like the RE has taken noticeably more interest in Bound then the rest of the Quaternion even before the last 2 chapters.

Login or register to comment