• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,705 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,705

PreviousChapters
Epilogue: Farewell until the next Loud Time

The large family had arrived back to Will's ranch, after having one of their most exciting adventures yet, "That was a lot of fun!" Melody commented.

"Yeah, but as much as Ah liked travelin' 'round the Pokemon World, nothin' beats bein' home," Nathan commented. Rarity then noticed a large number of gift boxes.

"Where did all these come from?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, Serenity and I came back temporarily after a bit of a shopping spree on Ula'ula Island," Fluttershy admitted.

"Well, if you're going to have unlimited funds, might as well take advantage," Rainbow Dash asked.

"So, what's the deal with your friends? With the ears, horns, tails, and wings?" Ronnie Anne asked, noticing each of the ponies having returned to their normal forms upon arriving.

"You remember how we told you about Equestria? Well, we're here. Welcome to our home," Toby said, showing them Ponyville, just outside of Will's window.

"This is all well and good, but how does this help us get back to Royal Woods?" Ross asked.

"I couldn't agree more! The sooner we're out of here, and away from those horrid monsters from Alola, the better!" Lynn Sr. proclaimed.

"Pokemon are not horrid monsters! They're our friends and family!" Will said, not wanting to take any of Lynn Sr's whining.

"We saw what those monsters are capable of! You can't honestly tell us they aren't dangerous!" Rita snapped.

"Not all Pokemon are dangerous. Sure, some of them CAN be dangerous, but with proper training, they don't HAVE to be," Will explained.

"Well, I don't exactly agree with our sister and brother-in-law's reasonings, but we can agree we need to get back. Mainly to put these two back in jail," Randy commented.

"You said that guy who gave you your Rotom phones can give us a ride back to Royal Woods, right? Is there a way of contacting him?" Lincoln asked Toby.

"What's the rush? We'll be dropped back at the exact moment each of us left. There's plenty of time," Luna Loud commented.

"Luna, do NOT encourage your brother!" Lynn Sr scolded, only to be ignored by his kids.

"I'd kind of like to see what kind of Pokemon Will has on his farm," Lana commented.

"Well, a brief walk around the immediate area shouldn't hurt," Will said, as they exited his ranch house. Something they were all grateful for, as it was rather crowded inside. Lana wasted no time in looking around the ponds and lake.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" a voice called out. They all turned to see the Fujiyama brothers and Heaven, all coming around the corner, "Is this a bad time for that tour, Will?" Silver asked.

"Not at all. Come on over," Will replied.

"Who are they?" Lola asked.

"They're Heaven Fujiyama, and her older brothers, Silver, Icezer, Raiden, Brian, Francisco, Akira, Takashi, and Heiru. The eight of them are all members of the local guild they established," Silver Spoon explained.

"But they're only teenagers," Rhonda commented.

"Yeah, the whole guild is made up of teenagers, all of whom harbor a strong distrust towards adults that they haven't gotten over," Twilight explained.

"Anyhow, we came here because one, Raiden and Francisco offered to install some green energy generators, in exchange for allowing Heaven to come and see all the Pokemon Will has caught. And Heaven wanted all of us to come," Silver explained.

"We'll get to work right away, Will," Francisco said, as he and Raiden got to it.

"Among all the mutants that work for the guild, the Fujiyama brothers are the strongest members there are," Fluttershy added. This caught Lynn Jr's attention.

"By strong, do you mean that they're physically strong, or great fighters?" she asked. Her family and Lincoln's friends saw where this was going.

"A bit o' both. But Ah would not recommend pickin' a fight with any o' them. They're way too powerful, even for dragons," Applejack replied.

"Well, I won't know if I can't beat'em unless I try! Hey you, how's about of sparring?" Lynn Jr exclaimed, pointing to Silver.

"Mmm, I'm not really in the mood for a sparring match. I can call someone else from the guild who isn't busy and...." Silver was cut off when Lynn Jr drop kicked him into a bush.

"Aww yeah! And you said they were strong!" Lynn stated, as she started showboating.

"I have to break a couple of things down for you. One, only the truly weak rely on sneak attacks and showboat the way you're doing now. And two, not a single member of the guild takes too kindly to sneak attacks," Raiden stated. His words were soon proven right, as Silver teleported in front of Lynn.

"That drop kick of your had a little strength behind it, but not nearly enough to be proud of," Silver said, as he then punched Lynn in the stomach, and roundhouse kicked her into one of the ponds, only for a group of frog like Pokemon to push her out.

"Yeesh, I can see why they're strong, but how did he do that teleport thing?" Lori asked.

"See, the guild's members are all mutants, each with their own power. In Silver's case, he has psychic powers. Of course, he didn't use any of them in that beat down. Albeit the kick was a tad excessive," Stealth commented.

"Who ever raised that guy did a terrible job at it," Silver commented.

"Uh, Silver?" Toby said.

"What's up?" Silver asked.

"Lynn is actually a girl," Toby replied. A strong silence was all that was heard.

"Really? I honestly couldn't tell, given how un-girlish she was acting," Raiden commented. This really ticked Lynn off, as she lunged at the thunder teen, only for him to electrocute her.

"As I said, she was clearly raised poorly," Silver commented.

"I'll have you know we did a fantastic job at raising her and the rest of our daughters! Lincoln, on the hand, he's the real trouble maker!" Rita snapped. Silver then raised his hand, and read the minds of the Louds.

"Hmm, while it is true that he did lie about being bad luck, you guys are more in the wrong than he was for what you did to him, that Lynn 'girl' especially," Silver commented.

"Is that more of his psychic powers at work?" Lisa questioned.

"Yep. He can read anyone's minds," Toby replied.

"Well, almost anyone's mind. I have more trouble reading the minds of people with exceptionally high intelligence. People with almost no IQ points or common sense are pretty much as easy to read as a comic book," Silver explained. Lynn got back up, and proceeded to start throwing punches at the eight brothers at random, only for each of them to effortlessly block each and every punch and kick. Francisco then piledrove Lynn, knocking her out.

"She needs better training. Her form was sloppy, as was her attitude," Brian commented. Just then, a bus came up to the ranch house. The door opened to reveal Eris.

"Next stop, Royal Woods, Michigan! All aboard who's going aboard!" she called.

"Well, I guess that's us then. It's been fun," Lincoln said, as he and his sisters and friends all said their goodbyes to the Alola Region group.

"But wait, what about your guys' Pokemon? How will we explain that when we get home?" Clyde asked.

"I can handle that," Eris replied.

"No way! I'm not going on any bus driven by a-a-a living jigsaw puzzle!" Lynn Sr exclaimed.

"And the same goes for the rest of you too!" Rita added. Eris knew they would get nowhere fast, so she tapped their heads, knocking them out.

"Are they alright?!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Not to worry. I used my magic to alter their memories, as well as the memories of everyone from your home world. All animal species' will now become Pokemon, and everyone will perceive this as normal. The actions they committed against this Lincoln kid, however, will remain," Eris said.

"Thank you for this," Ross said, as they all boarded the bus.

"Until next time, you guys," Lincoln said, as he was the last to board the bus. With that, the bus took off, into a portal Eris created, and was out of sight.

"So, how'd things go for you guys?" Silver asked everyone.

"Well, Toby here managed to be crowned the first Alola Region Champion!" Silver Spoon said.

"That's great! Congrats little dude!" Icezer said.

"Thanks," Toby said.

"He even had an exhibition match against an undefeated champion by the name of Leon," Vibrant added.

"Really now? How'd that go?" Heiru asked.

"Well, let's just say they don't call him 'undefeated' for nothing," Toby replied. With that, everyone proceeded to explain their adventures to the Fujiyamas.


Later that night, at Fluttershy's cottage,

Toby had placed his trophy on a shelf in his bedroom, "Perfect," he commented, as he went over to inspect his Pokeball storage room Discord had also provided. He was amazed at how many he had caught, but was also worried, "Feeding and grooming them will be quite the chore," he commented.

"Thinking about how to take care of your Pokemon too, Toby?" Fluttershy asked. Toby turned to see his mother and his sister standing in the doorway.

"Yeah. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to catch as many as I did," Toby admitted.

"Nor either of us," Fluttershy commented.

"B-but we could always split up the responsibilities," Serenity commented.

"Proceed," Toby said, sounding intrigued.

"Lopunny commented on how good I am at brushing her fur, and Will taught you various recipes for Pokemon food that different types like. So, while Mommy takes care of the animals living here prior to our Alola vacation, maybe you and I can split the responsibilities?" Serenity suggested.

"Hmm, a good idea Serenity. But we have caught a lot of them. Grooming and feeding them could be a big chore for us," Toby stated.

"Well, might I pipe in a suggestion?" Discord asked, popping in.

"What kind of suggestion?" Fluttershy asked.

"I have a suggestion on how to at least handle the feeding them problem," Discord replied, pulling out a tablet, opening a page, and showing it to them.

"What's this?" Toby asked.

"I'm calling it 'Poke-Space'. In a sense of the word, it's a pocket dimension in which ALL of the Pokemon the three of you and the others have caught can roam freely t their hearts content. I had Raiden design it, and all I had to do was incorporate my magic into creating it. It'll provide a steady supply of food for all the Pokemon our friends have all caught, ranging from Pokeblock, Poffins, Pokepuffs, Pokebeans, and Malasadas, all tailored to each Pokemon's specific likes," Discord explained.

"Hmm, that would solve the food problem, but what about grooming?" Fluttershy asked.

"Ah, that's another good point. You can all enter Poke-Space yourselves to groom your Pokemon yourselves. Like the Pokemon Food, all the necessary items for bathing and grooming your Pokemon will be provided infinitely," Discord replied.

"Well, I'm all for it," Toby commented.

"As long as I can brush my Pokemon, that's ok with me," Serenity commented.

"Then I guess it's settled," Fluttershy declared.

"Great! Let me just transfer the data to your phones," Discord said, typing on the tablet. Each of their Rotom Phones then pinged.

"Poke-Space has been added to your Home Screen," they all said.

"Thank you Discord, for everything you've done for us," Fluttershy said.

"Don't mention it," Discord said, as he poofed away.

"Well, tomorrow we can figure out how to use the new app. For now, I'm ready for bed," Toby said, as he crawled into bed, "Good night," he said to his mother and sister.

"Good night," they rang, as they themselves turned in for the night.

Author's Note:

Alright, it's been a long time coming, but I've finally finished Journey Through Alola! Next up, I'll probably do a story involving the Galar Region, where Mavis from A Little Girl's Love joins the group. I was thinking of doing what I did with the Louds, and have another, non-canon set of characters join the group as well. Let me know what other group I should include in the next story in the comments down below.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 5 )

Well, I have never seen A Little Girl’s love. I think it sound very interesting. So I say go for it. It would be a fun adventure. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Luigifan64 deleted Nov 24th, 2021

I don't know if you watch alot of anime but for the Galer region maybe have Love Live School Idol Project characters with the group? If you haven't seen Love Live is fine just thought I suggest them

11062444
Ok, may do some research on that before hand. Got any other suggestions?

11062454
I don't think so atleast not at the moment

Login or register to comment