• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 70: The Semi Finals (Part 1)

The Next Day,

The stands were already full up with spectators, who were eagerly anticipating the start of the semi finals. Our heroes had already gotten to the front row seats and were waiting for the match to start, "So, when's it going to begin?" Lola asked.

"The schedule said at 10:30, sharp," Lincoln replied.

"And it's already 10:25. The battle should begin in approximately five minutes," Rotom added.

"I hope Toby's ready. Nico has been really strong," Will commented.

"All we can do is wait and watch," Fluttershy replied.


In Toby's Locker Room,

Toby was mentally preparing himself for his match against Nico, "So far, Nico has used mostly Pokemon from the Galar Region. Her Pokemon consists of Steel, Ground, Dragon, Ghost, and Fire Types. The team I've assembled should be able to counter all of those types. I have Empoleon and Charizard on hand to help me out, along with Incineroar and Ninetails. Tsareena's Magical Leaf and Trop Kick are formidable moves, and can be handy against any of Nico's Water or Ground Types. Then there's Corviknight. I also added Raichu to help with that. Alright, I think I've got the initial strategy down. Now, to put it into action," Toby said, as he exited the Locker Room, and made his way to the Arena.

[ht]

In Nico's Locker Room,

Nico was contemplating her strategy to use against Toby, "So far, Toby has been using a rather diverse selection of Pokemon. Most of them consists of Fire Types. I have some Pokemon that are good both offensively and defensively against Fire Types. But he has Pokemon that can be used against my Pokemon, like that Tsareena of his. Well, I may not know what to expect out of him, but I'll just have to roll with it," Nico decided, as she left for the arena.


The battlefield had been changed to that of the town square battlefield, just as both trainers entered the arena, and took their places. as did the referee, "This first semi final match between Toby and Nico will no commence! Each trainer is allowed the maximum of six Pokemon. The battle will be declared over when all of either side's Pokemon can no longer battle. Substitutions may be made freely as each trainer sees fit. When three of either Trainer's Pokemon is unable to battle, there will be a brief intermission for a field change. Now then, trainers, choose your Pokemon!" the referee declared.

"I'm starting off strong, with Corviknight!" Nico exclaimed, sending out Corviknight.

"I thought I'd see that. In that case, let's make this an air battle. Go, Charizard!" Toby said, sending out Charizard.

"Alright, begin!" the referee declared.

"Corviknight, return!" Nico said, recalling Corviknight.

"A switch already. Nico is probably going to send in a Water, Rock, or Electric type," Will commented.

"Coalossal, go!" Nico said, sending out Coalossal.

"I had a feeling she'd do that. Thankfully, I'm more than prepared for this. Charizard, use Brick Break!" Toby instructed. Charizard then swooped down at Coalossal, then delivered a power karate chop, which did a lot of damage to Coalossal.

"Tsk, so Toby did teach his Pokemon moves to counter their weaknesses. No matter. I planned for this. Coalossal, use Rock Blast!" Nico instructed. Coalossal then began firing rocks at Charizard, who instinctively dodged the best it could, but still got hit by a few rocks.

"Hang tough Charizard! Use Dragon Claw!" Toby instructed. Charizard once again got in close, and slashed Coalossal. However, the Coal Pokemon remained resilient, "Alright, now let's use Brick Break again!"

"I don't think so. Coalossal, use Heat Crash!" Nico instructed. Coalossal leapt into the air, dodging Brick Break. Then, it came crashing down into Charizard, sending the Flame Pokemon back, "Now, use Rock Blast, again!" Coalossal then started firing rocks again. However, this time, Charizard was able to completely evade the attack.

"Nice one!" Toby exclaimed, as Charizard's tail flame started to burn more intensely, and was surrounded by a red energy.

"That looks like Blaze, Charizard's ability that super charges it's Fire Type Moves when it's stamina is low," Will commented.

"Alright, Charizard, let's show them your new power with Flamethrower!" Toby instructed. Charizard then blasted Coalossal with a power packed Flamethrower. However, once the attack stopped, Coalossal was not only still standing, but it had glowed red, "Quick, use Brick Break!"

"Coalossal, use Heat Crash!" Nico instructed. In the blink of an eye, Coalossal rammed into Charizard, sending the Flame Pokemon to defeat.

"Charizard is unable to battle, the winner is Coalossal!" the referee declared, as Toby recalled Charizard.

"What was that? Coalossal moved way faster than it did before!" Ronnie Anne exclaimed.

"Let me check," Silver Spoon said, pulling out her Rotom Phone, and looked up Coalossal, "Says here that Coalossal has an ability called 'Steam Engine'. It speed increases greatly when hit by a Water or Fire Type move," she stated.

"Coalossal may be faster now, but it took quite a bit of damage from battling Charizard," Will commented.

"Alright, if Fire and Water type moves won't work the way I want, then I'll just have to go with different types. Incineroar, let's go!" Toby said, sending out Incineroar, "Bulk Up!" Incineroar then powered up.

"Coalossal, use Rock Slide!" Nico instructed. Coalossal then hurled large boulders at Incineroar.

"Quick, dodge them all, then use Cross Chop!" Toby instructed. Incineroar bounced from boulder to boulder, making sure none of them hit it. Soon, Incineroar used Cross Chop, which was able to defeat Coalossal.

"Coalossal is unable to battle, the winner is Incineroar!" the referee declared.

"Not bad Toby, but this battle is just getting started. Now, Machamp, go!" Nico said, sending out a Machamp.

"Machamp is going to be a bit of a challenge for Incineroar, being a Fighting Type," Will commented.

"Machamp, use Dynamic Punch!" Nico instructed. Machamp then charged at Incineroar, and threw a punch, which, when collided with Incineroar, caused an explosion that sent Incineroar back a few feet.

"Hang strong Incineroar! Use Flamethrower!" Toby instructed. However, Incineroar went off and started slamming itself into a tree.

"What's going on? Incineroar is usually so obedient to Toby," Lisa commented.

"It's Dynamic Punch's effect. While it isn't very accurate, if it makes contact, it inflicts confusion to the target. Machamp might have the ability No Guard, which ensures that all attacks both by and against Machamp are guaranteed hits," Will explained.

"Incineroar, return!" Toby said, recalling Incineroar, "Alright, against Machamp, I'll use Raichu. Go!" Toby said, sending out Raichu, "Alright Raichu, lets start off with Thunderbolt!" Toby instructed. Raichu then blasted Machamp with Thunderbolt. When the attack ended, sparks were still flying off of Machamp.

"Machamp, use Throat Chop!" Nico instructed. Machamp then charged slowly at Raichu, before more sparks stopped its advance.

"That was Thunderbolt's effect! It can sometimes paralyze the opponent," Will exclaimed.

"Alright, now use Psychic!" Raichu then blasted Machamp with Psychic, sending the Superpower Pokemon back a few feet.

"Machamp, return!" Nico exclaimed, recalling Machamp, "Alright, go, Vikavolt!" Nico said, sending out a Vikavolt.

"So now it's a battle of Electric Types. Who has the advantage here?" Rusty asked.

"Vikavolt, being a Bug Type," Will replied.

"Vikavolt, use Signal Beam!" Nico instructed. Vikavolt then fired off Signal Beam, which Raichu instinctively dodged.

"Raichu, keep your distance, and use Psychic!" Toby instructed. Raichu then blasted Vikavolt with Psychic, causing the Bug Pokemon to falter a bit.

"Vikavolt, use Bug Buzz!" Nico instructed. Vikavolt then began emitting a powerful buzzing that seemed to be damaging Raichu.

"Raichu quick, use Volt Switch!" Toby instructed. Raichu then fired a ball of electricity at Vikavolt, damaging it. Then Raichu was recalled to it's Pokeball, and swapped out with Ninetails.

"Using Volt Switch swaps the current Pokemon out with one that's waiting in the trainer's party while also dealing damage to the opponent," Will commented.

"Alright Ninetails, let's strike quickly with Fire Spin!" Toby instructed. Ninetails then fired a flaming tornado at Vikavolt, trapping it in a fiery vortex.

"Vikavolt, quick, use Discharge!" Nico instructed. Vikavolt then unleashed Discharge, which broke through the Fire Spin, and spread across the battlefield, striking Ninetails, who remained resilient. Then, Fire Spin reformed.

"Ninetails, use Flamethrower!" Toby instructed. Ninetails then blasted Vikavolt with Flamethrower, which was able to take down the Stag Beetle Pokemon.

"Vikavolt is unable to battle, the winner is Ninetails!" the referee declared, as Nico recalled Vikavolt.

"Now Toby's up by two Pokemon!" Lynn commented.

"Yes. But the Pokemon both of them have sent out that are still able to battle have already taken damage, and Nico still has a bunch of potential Pokemon that could run Toby's team into the ground," Will reminded.

"Alright now, Octillery, let's do this!" Nico said, sending out an Octillery, but it was more yellow than red, and it sparkled when it materialized.

"Octillery, the Jet Pokemon, a Water Type. It traps it's enemies with it's suction cupped tentacles, before smashing them with it's rock hard head," Serenity's Rotom Phone explained.

"Water Types are great against Fire Types. Hope Toby has a strategy against it," Will commented.

"Alright Ninetails, let's start things off with Energy Ball!" Toby instructed. Ninetails then formed a ball made of the energy of nature, then fired it at Octillery.

"Protect!" Nico instructed. A green barrier formed around Octillery, just as Energy Ball made contact, shielding Octillery, "Alright, fire Octazooka!" Octillery then fired a ball of compressed ink at Ninetails. This not only damaged Ninetails, but also impaired it's vision.

"Uh oh. Ninetails, return!" Toby said, recalling Ninetails, "Go, Tsareena!" he then sent out Tsareena.

"No problem. Octillery, use Ice Beam!" Nico instructed. Octillery then fired the Ice attack at Tsareena.

"Quick, dodge it, then use Magical Leaf!" Toby instructed. Tsareena leapt out of the way, and fired Magical Leaf, which was able to strike Octillery, who was still standing, "Alright, while it's still recovering, use Trop Kick!" Tsareena then charged quickly at Octillery.

"Octillery, use Flamethrower!" Nico instructed.

"Wait, what?!" Toby exclaimed, as Octillery blasted Tsareena with Flamethrower. Tsareena was sent back a few feet, but was still standing.

"Whoa, I didn't expect a Water Pokemon to use a Fire Type move," Lincoln commented.

"Certain Water Types can Fire Type Moves," Will replied.

"Alright, we need to stay with long range attacks. But Octillery has Protect, and can use it at any time," Toby commented. Then, he got an idea, "Tsareena, use Dazzling Gleam!" Toby instructed. Tsareena then fired off Dazzling Gleam. She trusted that Toby had a plan, since she knew that Toby knew that her Grass Type moves would be better suited.

"I don't think so. Use Protect!" the green barrier then formed around Octillery, blocking Dazzling Gleam.

"Just as I thought," Toby commented, as the barrier went down, "Now Tsareena, use Magical Leaf!" Tsareena then fired Magical Leaf.

"Octillery, use Protect again!" Nico instructed. Octillery attempted to form the barrier, only for it to fail, "Uh oh," Nico said, as Octillery got hit by Magical Leaf, and went down to defeat.

"Octillery is unable to battle, the winner is Tsareena! Three of Nico's Pokemon are unable to battle, so we will have an intermission for a field change!" the referee declared, as both trainers recalled their Pokemon.

"Protect does what it says, and protects the user, but the chances of it failing increases if it's used immediately after one use. That must've been Toby's plan. He faked out Nico with Dazzling Gleam, hoping she would use Protect," Will commented.

"Alright, so far, Toby's taken out three of Nico's Pokemon, and tired out one of them," Lucy commented.

"But keep in mind, Nico's Corviknight hasn't battled, and she still has one Pokemon that has yet to appear. Toby also has one Pokemon he has yet to bring out, and the rest of his Pokemon that are still able to battle must be worn out by now," Lisa replied.

"Guess it's all going to hinge on how both of them send out their Pokemon," Ross commented, as the intermission ended, and an Ice Floe battlefield rose up.

"Alright, from here on out, both trainers will be using their remaining Pokemon to defeat the other trainer's team. Trainer's, choose your next Pokemon!" the referee declared.

"Corviknight, time to battle!" Nico said, sending out Corviknight.

"Alright, Ninetails, go!" Toby said, sending out Ninetails.

"Alright, begin!" the referee declared.

"Alright Corviknight, lets start off with Iron Defense!" Nico instructed. Corviknight's body turned more metallic, as it glowed red, "Alright, now use Sky Attack!" Corviknight then became surrounded by harsh light.

"Ninetails, quick! While it's charging, use Will o Wisp!" Toby instructed. Ninetails then fired Will o Wisp at Corviknight, which was able to make contact, and inflict Burn Status, "Great, now, when Corviknight get's in close, use Flamethrower!" Toby instructed. Corviknight then swooped down at Ninetails, who waited until the last second to fire off Flamethrower. The Fire attack made contact, but Corviknight was still able to make contact. Due to it's battle with Octillery, Ninetails was unable to withstand Sky Attack, and fell to defeat.

"Ninetails is unable to battle, the winner is Corviknight!" the referee declared, as Toby recalled Ninetails.

"Thanks Ninetails, you were great. Alright, for my next Pokemon, Raichu!" Toby said, as he sent out Raichu, "Raichu, use Thunderbolt!" Toby instructed. Raichu then fired off Thunderbolt, which struck Corviknight, who struggled to remain flying.

"Corviknight, use Power Trip!" Nico instructed. Corviknight then became surrounded in a black aura, and slammed into Raichu, knocking out the Mouse Pokemon.

"Raichu is unable to battle, the winner is Corviknight!" the referee declared, as Corviknight landed, and collapsed from exhaustion, "Corviknight is also unable to battle!" he declared, as both trainers recalled their Pokemon.

"Alright, Machamp, let's do this!" Nico said, sending out Machamp, who was still tired from earlier.

"Tsareena, you're up!" Toby said, sending out Tsareena, who was also exhausted from earlier.

"Machamp, go, use Fire Punch!" Nico instructed. Machamp then charged at Tsareena, with it's fist engulfed in flames.

"No Guard makes all hits by Machamp a sure fire thing, but it also makes hits against it sure fire hits too. Tsareena, use Dazzling Gleam!" Toby instructed. Tsareena then fired off Dazzling Gleam, which was able to stop Machamp, and knock it out.

"Machamp is unable to battle, the winner is Tsareena!" the referee declared, as Nico recalled Machamp.

"Now all Toby has to do is finish off Nico's last Pokemon!" Lynn exclaimed.

"I wouldn't celebrate yet. Her last Pokemon hasn't made an appearance, and both Tsareena and Incineroar have taken considerable damage. Though Toby does have one other Pokemon in the reserves, but we'll have to wait and see," Lincoln commented.

"Alright, Cinderace, go!" Nico said, sending out Cinderace.

"Now Nico is down to just her Cinderace. Both Tsareena and Incineroar have already sustained a lot of damage, but Toby still has a chance. Especially with his sixth Pokemon," Will commented.

"Alright, Tsareena, do you think you can keep going?" Toby asked. Tsareena nodded, "Well, alright then. Let's use High Jump Kick!" Toby instructed. Tsareena then leapt high into the air, and began careening down at Cinderace.

"Use Bounce to dodge!" Nico instructed. Cinderace the bounced high above Tsareena, who crashed into a chunk of ice, damaging the Fruit Pokemon in the process. To add insult to injury, Cinderace then slammed into Tsareena, knocking it out.

"Tsareena is unable to battle, the winner is Cinderace!" the referee declared, as Toby recalled Tsareena.

"Sorry about that, Tsareena. I'll be sure to give you some extra Poke Beans for dessert," Toby apologized, as he got out his next Pokeball, "Go, Incineroar!" he said, releasing Incineroar.

"Looks like a challenge. Hope you're up for it, Cinderace!" Nico commented. Cinderace gave her the thumbs up.

"Incineroar, let's start off with Bulk Up!" Toby instructed. Incineroar then used Bulk Up, increasing it's attack power, "Alright, use Darkest Lariat!" Incineroar then unleashed Darkest Lariat, spinning rapidly at Cinderace.

"Cinderace, Counter it when it get's close!" Cinderace then allowed itself to be struck, before kicking Incineroar with double the force of Darkest Lariat, "Alright, now, use Pyro Ball!" Cinderace then starting kicking a pebble around, which grew into a fire ball, that it then kicked like a soccer ball at Incineroar. Due to the damage it took from battling Machamp, Incineroar could not stand up after Pyro Ball, and fell to defeat.

"Incineroar is unable to battle, the winner is Cinderace!" the referee declared.

"Now Toby is down to his last Pokemon. And Cinderace doesn't look tired at all," Silver Spoon commented.

"Alright, go, Empoleon!" Toby said, sending out Empoleon.

"Since Empoleon is a Water Type, it has the advantage over Cinderace, right?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"Yes. But Cinderace probably can use moves that Steel Types are weak against. So it's basically a stalemate," Will replied.

"Alright Empoleon, use Aqua Jet!" Empoleon then used Aqua Jet, and rocketed at Cinderace, striking the Striker Pokemon, sending it back a few feet.

"Cinderace quick, use Double Kick!" Nico instructed. Cinderace then raced towards Empoleon, as Aqua Jet ended, and delivered two powerful kicks, sending Empoleon into the water. Cinderace landed on one of the ice floes.

"Perfect. Now, use Whirlpool!" Toby instructed. Just then a whirlpool then formed, which knocked Cinderace off of the ice floe, and into the water, where it got caught in the whirlpool, "Alright, now use Bubblebeam!" A stream of bubbles then shot out from the water, and struck Cinderace.

"Cinderace, use Bounce to get out of there!" Cinderace tried to bounce out of the whirlpool, but couldn't find any solid ground.

"Now Empoleon, use Drill Peck!" Toby instructed. Empoleon then burst from the water, spinning beak first into Cinderace, who then used the opportunity to use Empoleon to bounce out of Whirlpool, and onto a more solid chunk of ice. Empoleon leapt out of the water as well.

"Both of them have been using super effective attacks. The next attack may end up deciding the whole battle," Will commented.

"Alright Cinderace, use Double Kick!" Nico instructed. Cinderace then charged straight at Empoleon.

"Quick, use Bubblebeam while using Drill Peck!" Empoleon then got into position to use Drill Peck, while it also fired a spiraling Bubblebeam at Cinderace. This combo was able to stop Cinderace from advancing.

"Alright, looks like we're going to have finish this in one shot!" Nico said, as she equipped a Firium Z to her Z Power Ring. She then did the pose for Fire Type Z Moves, which then enveloped Cinderace in Z Power, "Alright, use Inferno Overdrive!" Cinderace then gathered up the massive fire ball, then kicked it at Empoleon. The Z Move made contact, resulting in a massive explosion.

"Empoleon, no!" Toby exclaimed. When the smoke clear, Empoleon was barely standing, but was still willing to fight, "Think you can still go on, Empoleon?" Toby asked. Empoleon got back on it's feet, and became surrounded by a powerful burst of blue energy.

"What's that?" Randy asked.

"It's Torrent, Empoleon's ability. It's basically the same thing as Blaze, except all Water Type moves get a jumbo boost," Will replied.

"Alright Empoleon, let's do this!" Toby said, as he equipped his Z Power Ring with Waterium Z, and did the pose for Water Type Z Moves, enveloping Empoleon in Z Power, "Alright, use Hydro Vortex!" Toby exclaimed. Empoleon then jumped into the water, and summoned a gigantic water tornado that sucked in Cinderace, sending it back into the wall, knocked out.

"Cinderace is unable to battle, the winner is Empoleon! Therefore, moving onto the finals is Toby Mason!" the referee declared, as Empoleon and Toby collapsed, both completely exhausted. Nico went over to Cinderace.

"You did great Cinderace. Now, take a well earned rest," Nico said, recalling the Striker Pokemon, "Hey Toby, congrats on your win!" Nico said, as she left for the Pokemon Center.

"So Toby's the first one in the Finals. Who'll be his opponent, I wonder?" Lisa pondered, as Toby recalled Empoleon, and left for the Pokemon Center as well.

"Well, I'm not going to take it easy on Busujima, that's for sure," Will replied.

"And I doubt he'll make things easy for you, either," Lincoln commented.

Speaking of Busujima, he had just seen the outcome, and was speechless, "No way, how did that geek beat Nico? Well, it doesn't matter anyway. I only have to crush one more opponent before I get into the finals," Busujima said, as he made his way to the arena.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Decidueye (M), Aggron (M), Arcanine (M), Magmortar (F), Alolan Marowak (M), Hariyama (M),
















Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Absol (F), Steelix (M), Toucannon (F), Gengar* (M) Smeargle (M)















Toby: Tsareena* (F), Incineroar (M), Ninetails (F), Alolan Raichu (F) Charizard (M), Empoleon (M)















Serenity: Lopunny (F), Burmy (Plant Cloak)(F), Baltoy (N/A), Corsola* (F), Dwebble (M), Floette (Blue Flower)(F)



















Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Goodra* (F), , Kingdra* (M), Qwilfish (F), Glaceon (F), Gallade (M),
















Lincoln: Toxapex* (M)
















Lori: Skarmory (F)















Leni: Milotic (F)














Luna: Houndour (F)















Luan: Galarian Mr. Mime (M)














Lynn: Gyarados (M)















Lucy: Sandile (F)
















Lana: Minccinno (F)
















Lola: Frillish (F)















Lisa: Elgyem (M)















In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (M), Kingler (F), Macargo (M) Camerupt, (M) Pyroar (M), Floatzel (F), Breloom (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (M), Ferrothorn (M), Manectric (F), Eelektross (F), Helioisk (M), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (M), Shiftry (M), Gourgeist (Large Size)(M), Cofagrigus (F), Chandelure (F), Dusknoir (F), Banette (M), Mimikyu (M), Gengar (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Haxorus (M), Conkeldurr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pangoro (M), Meinshao (F), Toxicroak (M), Lucario (M), Dragonite (M), Poipole (N/A), Alolan Muk (F), Trevenant* (M), Goodra (M) , Zebstrika (M), Totem Sized Vikavolt (M), Totem Sized Kommo-o (M), Crawdaunt (M), Barbaracle (M))
















Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Feraligatr (M), Macargo (M), Growlithe (F), Magmortar (M), Litleo (F), Blaziken (M), Vaporeon (M), Umbreon (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) , Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Bisharp* (F) Zoroark*(F), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Cofagrigus (M), Chandelure (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmontop (M), Pangoro (M), Toxicroak (F), Meinshao (F), Swanna (F), Poipole (N/A), Bronzong (N/A), Tyranitar (M), Totem Sized Araquanid (M), Totem Sized Lurantis (F), Toucannon (F), , Meganium (F), Aipom (F), Altaria (F), Camerupt (F), Torterra (M), Alolan Golem (M), Probopass (M), Hawlucha (M), Crabominable (M)














Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (F), Crawdaunt (M), Macargo (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (M),, Shiftry (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (F), Ferrothorn (M), Gothitelle (F), Reuniclus (M), Goodra (F), Espeon (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aggron (M), Bronzong (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Dragalge (M), Arcanine (M) Bisharp (F), Flareon (F), , Gengar (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Chandelure (M), Dusknoir (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Cofagrigus (F), Lucario* (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Timburr (M), Pancham (F), Croagunk (M), Meinfoo (F), Garchomp (M), Tyrogue (M), Dragonite* (F), Noivern (M), Poipole (N/A), Drapion* (M), Ninetails (F), Meltan (N/A), Totem Sized Salazzle (F), Totem Sized Marowak (M), Hatterene (F), Liligant (F), Sceptile (M), Mawile (F), Heracross (M), Scizor (M), Gardevoir* (F), Alakazam (m), Luxray (M)Alolan Ninetails (Snowball)(F), Turtonator (M), Metagross* (N/A), Delphox (F), Lycanroc (Midnight Form) (F),


















Serenity: Vikavolt (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), , Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Riolu (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonlee (M), Pancham (M), Croagunk (F), Meinfoo (F), Poipole (N/A), Budew (F), Seedot (F), Mareep*(M), Totem Sized Raticate (F), Totem Sized Togedemaru (F), Totem Sized Ribombee (F), Sylveon* (M), Pachirisu* (F), Pignite (M), Tangela (M), Spinda (M)
















Silver Spoon: Floatzel (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Plusle (F), Macargo (F), Pyroar (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Roselia (F), Ferroseed (M), Clawitzer (F), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Eelektross (M), Aggron (F), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Breloom (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Electivire (M) Butterfree* (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Chandelure (M), Cofagrigus (F), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Dragonite (M), Haxorus (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pancham* (M), Croagunk (F), Meinshao (M), Hippowdon (F), Poipole (N/A), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Gengar (M), Blastoise (F), Serperior (F), Totem Sized Gumshoos (M), Totem Sized Mimikyu (M), Furfrou (F),l Gameow (M)

PreviousChapters Next