• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 67: Quarter Finals (Part 1)

The next day came around, and our heroes were all gathered in the food court, enjoying some breakfast, consisting of either eggs, bacon or sausage (for the Louds and Alola citizens), pancakes, or fruit platters. All the while, Toby and Hau were both contemplating strategies on how to take the other one on, "Hau has all the evolved forms of Eevee, so he has eight different types to choose from. On top of that, he also has his Primarina, Noivern and Raichu. Hmm, maybe a balance of Dark and Fairy Types should do," Toby muttered to himself, as he ate some pancakes. And he was not the only one who was contemplating his upcoming match. Everyone was currently devising strategies for their opponents. Nico was having the most trouble.

"Throughout the entire competition, Leo has only used his Lucario, a Fighting and Steel Type. Even though he went up against various Pokemon that are good against both attributes, he still won in a brutal fashion. He may be my trickiest opponent yet," Nico pondered. Across the food court, she saw her opponent, eating some fruit, not even bothering to strike up conversation with the others. He leered at the remaining trainers, a look of contempt in his eyes.

"What weaklings," he said, as his ate an apple.

"Man, the tensions so thick, you can cut it with a knife," Josh commented, as he and his family were eating their breakfasts.

"I just wonder how the battles are going to end up," Kelly added.


1 hour later,

Kelly's question would soon be answered, as the first round of the Quarter Finals were about to begin. Both Toby and Hau were entering the arena. The battlefield was set as a forest battlefield. Both trainers and the referee took their places, "This first match of the Alola Pokemon Quarter Finals will now get underway! Both trainers will use six Pokemon, and the battle will be over when all of either side's Pokemon are unable to battle! Substitutions may be made freely. What's more, when three of either trainer's Pokemon can no longer battle, there will be a fifteen minute intermission for a field change! Now then, without any further delay, trainers, choose your Pokemon!" the referee declared.

"Alright, Raichu, let's go!" Hau said, sending out his Raichu.

"Figured I would see Raichu. In that case, Incineroar, let's go!" Toby said, sending out the Heel Pokemon.

"Alright, begin!"

"Raichu, use Focus Blast!" Hau instructed. Raichu focused it's energy into a sphere, and then chucked it at Incineroar.

"Incineroar, block the attack!" Toby instructed. Incineroar then crossed its arms, and deflected the attack, "Alright, use Fire Punch!" Incineroar then charged in at Raichu, and delivered a powerful Fire Punch.

"Raichu, return!" Hau said, recalling Raichu, and got out his next Pokeball, "Vaporeon, let's do this!" he said, sending out a Vaporeon, "Vaporeon, use Hydro Pump!" Vaporeon then fired off Hydro Pump.

"Quick, dodge it!" Toby instructed. Incineroar quickly evaded the attack, "Now, return!" Toby said, recalling Incineroar.

"Both of them aren't wasting any time in swapping out their Pokemon," Will commented.

"Alright, Tsareena, let's go!" Toby said, sending out Tsareena, "Tsareena, lets start off with Magical Leaf!" Tsareena wasted no time, and fired off Magical Leaf, which dealt major damage to Vaporeon.

"Vaporeon, return!" Hau exclaimed, recalling the Bubble Jet Pokemon, "Now, Noivern, let's go!" he exclaimed, sending out Noivern.

"Not good. Tsareena is at a major disadvantage against Noivern," Will commented.

"Alright, use Acrobatics!" Hau instructed. Noivern then began to use the attack, and charged at Tsareena.

"Tsareena, use Dazzling Gleam at the last second!" Toby instructed. Once Noivern was close enough, Tsareena then fired off a dazzling array of light, which was able to knock back Noivern, "How do you like that, Hau? I taught Tsareena how to use Dazzling Gleam in case you and I were going to face each other," Toby explained.

"Not bad Toby. But it'll take more that that to take Noivern down," Hau said, as Noivern got back up, "Now, use Boomburst!" Hau instructed. Noivern then fired off Boomburst, which took its toll on Tsareena, "Now, use Air Slash!" Noivern then fired Air Slash at the Fruit Pokemon.

"Quick, dodge it!" Toby instructed. Tsareena was able to dodge Air Slash, "Now, use Dazzling Gleam!" Toby instructed. Tsareena once again fired off Dazzling Gleam, which was able to bring down Noivern.

"Noivern is unable to battle, the winner is Tsareena!" the referee declared, as Hau recalled Noivern.

"Not bad. But how will you deal with this? Now, Flareon, go!" Hau said, sending out his Flareon.

"Tsareena, take a breather!" Toby said, recalling Tsareena, "Alright, Lycanroc, lets do this!" Toby said, sending out his Lycanroc.

"Tsk, Toby's not making this easy for me, so I'll just have to make things just as hard for him too. Now Flareon, use Roar!" Hau instructed. Flareon then let out Roar, which sent Lycanroc back to it's Pokeball, and drew out Alakazam.

"What was that?" Randy asked.

"Roar. It's a move that forces a Pokemon back to its Pokeball, and switches out for another one," Will replied.

"Alright, not quite going the way I planned, but I can still make this work. Alright Alakazam, use Double Team!" Toby instructed. After images of Alakazam began appearing, "Now, use Psywave!" Alakazam then fired off the psychic attack, damaging Flareon.

"Flareon, shake it off, and use Flamethrower!" Hau instructed. Flareon got out of the way of Psywave, and fired Flamethrower at Alakazam, only for the Psi Pokemon to dodge, "Use Lava Plume!" Hau instructed. Flareon then created a massive explosion that spread across the battlefield.

"Whoa, that looks brutal!" Lynn commented.

"And you're right about that. Lava Plume is a move that spreads all across the battlefield, and damages all Pokemon it hits. In Double Battles, Lava Plume attacks all other Pokemon, including partner Pokemon," Will replied.

"Alakazam, use Protect!" Toby instructed. Alakazam then used Protect, shielding it from Lava Plume, "Alright, now, use Psychic!" Alakazam then used Psychic, causing more damage to Flareon.

"Flareon, return!" Hau said, recalling Flareon, "Alright, Umbreon, you're up!" Hau said, sending out his Umbreon.

"Not good for Alakazam. Dark Type Pokemon not only have the advantage over Psychic Types, but they're also immune to Psychic type moves," Will commented.

"Umbreon, use Mean Look!" Hau instructed. Umbreon then fired a dark ring at Alakazam, surrounding it in a dark aura, Now, use Dark Pulse!" Umbreon then fired Dark Pulse at Alakazam.

"Toby needs to switch out Pokemon!" Rhonda commented.

"He can't. Not until either Alakazam is unable to battle, or Umbreon is. Mean Look will remain in effect as long as both of them are on the battlefield, and that means Toby can't switch Pokemon," Will replied.

"Alakazam, use Double Team!" Toby instructed. Alakazam then began to use Double Team.

"Umbreon, use Flash!" Umbreon then let off a power flash of light, which blinded Alakazam, causing it to stop Double Team, "Alright! Now, use Shadow Ball!" Umbreon then fired Shadow Ball, which made contact, and knocked out Alakazam.

"Alakazam is unable to battle, the winner is Umbreon!" the referee declared, as Toby recalled Alakazam.

"You did great Alakazam. Take a long rest," Toby said, as he got out his next Pokeball, "Alright, Gardevoir, let's go!" Toby said, sending out Gardevoir, who was all turned around, looking goofily at her trainer, "Gardevoir, your opponent is right behind you," Toby said. Gardevoir then turned to see Umbreon.

"What's with Toby's next Pokemon?" Rachel asked.

"His Gardevoir is a bit.... spacy," Will replied.

"But is loyal to him, nevertheless," Silver Spoon added.

"Alright Gardevoir, use Magical Leaf!" Toby instructed. Gardevoir then fired off Magical Leaf.

"Since you can't dodge Magical Leaf, we'll just have to tank it!" Hau declared, as Umbreon began to tank Magical Leaf.

"Alright, now use Moonblast!" Gardevoir then fired off Moonblast, which did a lot of damage to Umbreon.

"Umbreon, quick! Use Shadow Ball!" Hau instructed. Umbreon then fired off Shadow Ball at Gardevoir.

"Gardevoir, dodge it!" Toby instructed. Gardevoir then teleported out of the way, just as the Shadow Ball hit where Gardevoir was at.

"Where did it go?!" Hau exclaimed, looking around.

"Now, use Dazzling Gleam!" Toby instructed. Dazzling Gleam shot from behind one of the trees, striking, and knocking out Umbreon.

"Umbreon is unable to battle, the winner is Gardevoir!" the referee declared, as Hua recalled Umbreon.

"Alright, Flareon, lets go!" Hau said, sending Flareon back out, "Use Roar!" Flareon then roared, which send Gardevoir back to her Pokeball, and switched out with Lycanroc.

"Roar is a move that randomly switches the opposing Pokemon. Lycanroc has the edge over Flareon, being a Rock Type, but we'll see what Hau does," Will commented.

"Alright Lycanroc, use Rock Slide!" Toby instructed. Lycanroc then used Rock Slide, and chucked the boulders at Flareon.

"Flareon, dodge it, then use Iron Tail!" Hau instructed. Flareon skillfully dodged Rock Slide, while charging at Lycanroc, with it's tail in a metallic coating. With a swing, Lycanroc was struck by Iron Tail.

"Counter!" Toby instructed. Lycanroc then retaliated with a powerful punch, that sent Flareon back. When it hit the ground, it was knocked out.

"Flareon is unable to battle, the winner is Lycanroc! Three of Hau's Pokemon have been defeated, so we'll take an intermission for a field change!" the referee declared, as both trainers recalled their Pokemon, and when over to the benches that were behind them. The battlefield sank into the ground as they did.

"So far, Toby's been doing pretty good. He only lost one Pokemon, while Hau is down by half of his team," Will commented.

"And in both of their cases, they also have their sixth Pokemon that they haven't brought out yet," Lisa commented.

"Hey Linky, can we get a snack?" Lola asked.

"Now that you mention it, I'm feeling a bit hungry myself," Lincoln replied.

"I'll go with you guys to get something. If any of you want anything, just shoot me a text," Silver Spoon said, as she went with the lone Loud Brother and some of his sisters to get some snacks. Soon, the intermission ended, and a sandy battlefield rose up, and the battle resumed.

"Alright, from here on out, both trainers shall be aiming to knock out the other's remaining Pokemon. Trainers, choose your Pokemon, and begin!" the referee declared.

"Go, Vaporeon!" Hau said, sending out Vaporeon.

"Tsareena, you're up!" Toby said, sending out Tsareena, "Tsareena, use Magical Leaf!" Tsareena then fired Magical Leaf, which homed in on Vaporeon.

"Quick, use Protect!" a green barrier then appeared around Vaporeon, shielding it from Magical Leaf, "Alright, now use Icy Wind!" Vaporeon then fired off Icy Wind, which seemed to do a lot of damage to Tsareena.

"Grass Type Pokemon are vulnerable to Ice Type Moves," Will commented.

"Tsareena, return!" Toby said, recalling the Fruit Pokemon, "Alright, Gardevoir, let's go!" Toby said, sending his Gardevoir out again, "Gardevoir, use Psychic!" Toby instructed. Gardevoir then blasted Vaporeon with Psychic.

"Vaporeon, try to break free and use Shadow Ball!" Hau instructed. Vaporeon got out of the way, and fired Shadow Ball. Since Vaporeon was close to Gardevoir, Shadow Ball was able to hit home, "Alright! Now, use Hydro Pump!" Vaporeon then fired Hydro Pump, which was able to finish off Gardevoir.

"Gardevoir is unable to battle, the winner is Vaporeon!" the referee declared, as Toby recalled Gardevoir.

"Two of Toby's remaining Pokemon aren't very good matchups against Vaporeon, but he still has Tsareena and his sixth Pokemon," Fluttershy commented.

"Alright Tsareena, you're up!" Toby said, sending out Tsareena who was still recovering from Icy Wind, "Use Trop Kick!" Tsareena leapt at Vaporeon.

"No problem. We can just use Protect!" Hau commented, as Vaporeon attempted to use Protect, only for it to fail, "Uh oh," Hau commented, as Trop Kick collided with Vaporeon, sending it back, knocked out.

"Vaporeon is unable to battle, the winner is Tsareena!" the referee declared, as Hau recalled Vaporeon, and got his next Pokeball ready.

"Alright, Raichu, let's do this!" Hau said, sending out Raichu.

"Tsareena, use Synthesis!" Toby instructed. Tsareena then took in sunlight, and looked to heal up.

"What was that?" Ross asked.

"A Grass Type Move called 'Synthesis'. It heals the user by taking in sunlight. The stronger the sunlight, the more it heals the user," Will replied.

"Alright, Raichu, use Psychic!" Hau instructed. Raichu then blasted Tsareena with Psychic.

"Tsareena, use Magical Leaf!" Toby instructed. Tsareena then used Magical Leaf, that bypassed Psychic, and struck Raichu, who seemed to tank the attack.

"Raichu, use Thunder Wave"! Hau instructed. Raichu then fired a ring of electricity at Tsareena, which paralyzed the fruit Pokemon.

"Oh no," Toby commented.

"Now, use Focus Blast!" Hau instructed. Raichu then fired Focus Blast, which did more damage to Tsareena.

"Tsareena, use Magical Leaf!" Tsareena attempted to use Magical Leaf, but it's paralysis prevented it from doing so.

"Alright Raichu, use Psychic and finish it off!" Hau instructed. Once again, Raichu blasted Tsareena with Psychic, knocking out the Fruit Pokemon.

"Tsareena is unable to battle, the winner is Raichu!" the referee declared, as Toby recalled Tsareena.

"You did great, like always," Toby said, as he got his next Pokeball ready, "Alright, Lycanroc, lets do this!" Toby said, about to throw Lycanroc's Pokeball, when Gardevoir popped out instead, "Gardevoir?! I was going to send in Lycanroc! Well, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade," Toby commented.

"Raichu, use Thunder Wave!" Hau instructed.

"Gardevoir, use Safeguard!" Toby instructed. A clear blue barrier appeared around Gardevoir, as Thunder Wave bounced right off, "With Safeguard in play, I don't have to worry about Status Moves. Alright Gardevoir, use Shadow Ball!" Toby instructed. Gardevoir then fired off Shadow Ball, which did a lot of damage to Raichu.

"Raichu, use Thunderbolt!" Hau instructed. Raichu then fired Thunderbolt at Gardevoir, who dodged, but ran behind Toby.

"Gardevoir is unwilling to fight, the winner is Raichu!" the referee declared.

"Is that a legitimate call?" Luan asked.

"Yes. If a Pokemon doesn't want to listen to it's trainer, or gets too scared to battle anymore, the referee can call it a forfeit for that Pokemon," Will replied.

"Well, you did great, nevertheless," Toby said, recalling his Gardevoir, "Alright, Lycanroc, you're up!" Toby exclaimed, sending in his Wolf Pokemon.

"Raichu, use Thunderbolt!" Hau instructed. Raichu then fired off Thunderbolt, which Lycanroc tanked. However, it's earlier bout with Flareon was catching up to it.

"Lycanroc, use Crunch!" Toby instructed. Lycanroc then charged in at Raichu, and proceeded to bite down on Raichu so hard, it caused an explosion. When the smoke cleared, Raichu was knocked out.

"Raichu is unable to battle, the winner is Lycanroc!" the referee declared, as Hau recalled Raichu. However, Lycanroc also collapsed, "Lycanroc is also unable to battle!" the referee declared. Toby recalled Lycanroc.

"Now it all comes down to this. Hau has only one Pokemon, while Toby has two left himself. Its all or nothing now," Lincoln commented.

"Alright, Incineroar, let's go!" Toby said, sending out Incineroar.

"Primarina, let's go!" Hau said, sending out a Primarina.

"Not good. Fire, Dark and Fighting Type moves aren't very effective against Primarina," Will commented.

"Then why doesn't Toby use his sixth Pokemon?" Liam questioned.

"My guess is that he's saving it as his last line of defense," Silver Spoon replied.

"Alright Incineroar, use Flamethrower!" Toby instructed. Incineroar then fired Flamethrower at Primarina.

"Primarina, use Bubblebeam!" Hau instructed. Primarina fired Bubblebeam, which stopped Flamethrower, and created a heavy steam that blanketed the field, "Now, use Sparkling Aria!" a water ball shot out from the steam, striking Incineroar, and severely damaging it, "Now, Aqua Jet!" Primarina then rocketed into Incineroar, which was able to knock it out.

"Incineroar is unable to battle, the winner is Primarina!" the referee declared, as Toby recalled Incineroar.

"Thanks Incineroar, you did great," Toby said, as he got out his sixth and final Pokeball, "Alright, Luxray, let's do this!" Toby said, sending out his Luxray.

"Luxray, the Gleam Eyes Pokemon, an Electric Type. It's excellent eyesight allows to spot its prey, even through solid objects," Silver Spoon's Rotom Phone explained.

"Since Luxray is an Electric type, does that mean it has the advantage over Primarina?" Girl Jordan asked.

"Yes. Though both of them can still use Z Moves at any time. That could be the deciding factor of this battle," Will replied.

"Alright Luxray, let's start off with Shock Wave!" Toby instructed. Luxray then blasted a wave of electricity across the battlefield, which struck Primarina.

"Primarina, we need to end this now! Sorry Toby, but I don't want to loose today!" Hau said, equipping his Z Power Ring with a Waterium Z.

"Here it comes," Lana commented.

"Now, let the origin of all life be what ends this battle! Primarina, use Hydro Vortex!" Hau said, striking the Water Type Z Move Pose, enveloping Primarina in Z Power. Primarina then summoned a water tornado that was closing in on

"Well, I already know how to counter Z Moves. And that's with another Z Move!" Toby said, equipping Electrium Z to his Z Power Ring, then doing the pose for the Electric Type Z Move, "Charge up our power, then discharge it to defeat our opponent! Now Luxray, unleash Gigavolt Havoc!" Toby instructed. Luxray gathered electricity into an arrow projectile, then fired it at Hydro Vortex. The two Z Moves collided, created an explosion of steam as both Z Moves cancelled each other out.

"Tsk, not good! Luxray has really good eye sight. It'll spot Primarina, even in this heavy fog," Hau commented.

"Luxray, use Thunderbolt!" Toby instructed. From the steam, Thunderbolt burst through, and struck Primarina, knocking it out.

"Primarina is unable to battle, the winner is Luxray! Therefore, moving on to the semi finals will be Toby!" the referee declared, as the audience erupted in cheers.

"Aw man! Tough break! Oh well. No use in being sore about it. You did great Primarina, now get some rest!" Hau said, recalling Primarina. He then turned to Toby, who was praising Luxray for trying so hard, "Hey Toby, congrats on your win," he said.

"Thanks Hau. You were really strong," Toby commented.

"Thanks. Best of luck in the semi finals," Hau said, before taking off, along with Toby.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, after that display of good sportsmanship, let's move on to our next battle! It's be pitting Busujima against Flora!" the announcer said.

"Well, guess it's now or never," Fluttershy said, as she got up, and made her way to the stairs.


In the hall, just outside of the battlefield,

Toby was heading out to take his Pokemon to the Pokemon Center, when he saw Busujima standing against a wall. Toby was planning to ignore him and walk past, when Busujima spoke, "You're spoiling your Pokemon."

"What are you talking about?" Toby questioned.

"Your Gardevoir was still able to keep battling. Instead of telling it to get over its fear, you allowed it to forfeit it's place in the match. Your Pokemon are going to think they'll get away with chickening out. You got to be tougher on them," Busujima explained.

"What do you know about my Pokemon? They battle and try their hardest because they're my friends," Toby countered.

"You're too soft on your Pokemon. Playing nice doesn't win anything. In competitions like this, you have to be ruthless. That victory you had over that dweeb Hau was just a fluke," Busujima said, as he walked towards the battlefield.

"I like the way I raise my Pokemon," Toby said, as he continued to the Pokemon Center.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Decidueye (M), Aggron (M), Arcanine (M), Magmortar (F), Alolan Marowak (M), Hariyama (M),













Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Hawlucha (M), Absol (F), Steelix (M), Alolan Golem (M), Probopass (M)













Toby: Tsareena* (F), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Incineroar (M), Gardevoir* (F), Alakazam (M), Luxray (M)














Serenity: Lopunny (F), Burmy (Plant Cloak)(F), Baltoy (N/A), Corsola* (F), Dwebble (M), Floette (Blue Flower)(F)
















Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Goodra* (F), , Kingdra* (M), Qwilfish (F), Glaceon (F), Gallade (M),













Lincoln: Toxapex* (M)













Lori: Skarmory (F)












Leni: Milotic (F)











Luna: Houndour (F)












Luan: Galarian Mr. Mime (M)











Lynn: Gyarados (M)












Lucy: Sandile (F)













Lana: Minccinno (F)













Lola: Frillish (F)












Lisa: Elgyem (M)












In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (M), Kingler (F), Macargo (M) Camerupt, (M) Pyroar (M), Floatzel (F), Breloom (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (M), Ferrothorn (M), Manectric (F), Eelektross (F), Helioisk (M), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (M), Shiftry (M), Gourgeist (Large Size)(M), Cofagrigus (F), Chandelure (F), Dusknoir (F), Banette (M), Mimikyu (M), Gengar (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Haxorus (M), Conkeldurr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pangoro (M), Meinshao (F), Toxicroak (M), Lucario (M), Dragonite (M), Poipole (N/A), Alolan Muk (F), Trevenant* (M), Goodra (M) , Zebstrika (M), Totem Sized Vikavolt (M), Totem Sized Kommo-o (M), Crawdaunt (M), Barbaracle (M))













Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Feraligatr (M), Macargo (M), Growlithe (F), Magmortar (M), Litleo (F), Blaziken (M), Vaporeon (M), Umbreon (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) , Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Bisharp* (F) Zoroark*(F), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Cofagrigus (M), Chandelure (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Gengar* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmontop (M), Pangoro (M), Toxicroak (F), Meinshao (F), Swanna (F), Poipole (N/A), Bronzong (N/A), Tyranitar (M), Totem Sized Araquanid (M), Totem Sized Lurantis (F), Toucannon (F), , Meganium (F), Aipom (F), Altaria (F), Camerupt (F), Torterra (M),, Crabominable (M)











Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (F), Crawdaunt (M), Macargo (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (M),, Shiftry (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (F), Ferrothorn (M), Gothitelle (F), Reuniclus (M), Goodra (F), Espeon (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aggron (M), Bronzong (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Dragalge (M), Arcanine (M) Bisharp (F), Flareon (F), , Gengar (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Chandelure (M), Dusknoir (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Cofagrigus (F), Lucario* (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Timburr (M), Pancham (F), Croagunk (M), Meinfoo (F), Garchomp (M), Tyrogue (M), Dragonite* (F), Noivern (M), Poipole (N/A), Drapion* (M), Ninetails (F), Meltan (N/A), Totem Sized Salazzle (F), Totem Sized Marowak (M), Hatterene (F), Liligant (F), Sceptile (M), Charizard (M) Empoleon (M), Mawile (F), Heracross (M), Scizor (M)Alolan Ninetails (Snowball)(F), Turtonator (M), Metagross* (N/A), Alolan Raichu (F), Delphox (F),















Serenity: Vikavolt (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), , Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Riolu (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonlee (M), Pancham (M), Croagunk (F), Meinfoo (F), Poipole (N/A), Budew (F), Seedot (F), Mareep*(M), Totem Sized Raticate (F), Totem Sized Togedemaru (F), Totem Sized Ribombee (F), Sylveon* (M), Pachirisu* (F), Pignite (M), Tangela (M), Spinda (M)













Silver Spoon: Floatzel (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Plusle (F), Macargo (F), Pyroar (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Roselia (F), Ferroseed (M), Clawitzer (F), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Eelektross (M), Aggron (F), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Breloom (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Electivire (M) Butterfree* (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Chandelure (M), Cofagrigus (F), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Dragonite (M), Haxorus (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pancham* (M), Croagunk (F), Meinshao (M), Hippowdon (F), Poipole (N/A), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Gengar (M), Blastoise (F), Serperior (F), Totem Sized Gumshoos (M), Totem Sized Mimikyu (M), Furfrou (F),l Gameow (M)

PreviousChapters Next