• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 79: Aether Paradise Rescue (Part 3)

In the Labs,

"And with Raikou, that frees all six Legendary Pokemon!" Lincoln said, seeing the six Legendary Pokemon in the Pokemon Box on his visor. After having snagged all six Legendary Pokemon, the Loud Sisters, with help from the Trial Captains, were able to hogtie Butch and Cassidy.

"Heh, you may think you've won, but really, you've all lost in the worst way possible!" Butch exclaimed.

"What are you talking about, buster? We snagged your Pokemon from you, and now you're all tied up!" Lola exclaimed.

"Because, while you all were busy battling us, we had some our grunts transport the Wormhole device out of the labs!" Cassidy retorted. Looking at the elevator, they all could see some of the grunts with the device, heading up to the upper levels.

"No! Then this was all just to stall for time!" Lynn exclaimed.

"We can still try and catch up with them!" Lincoln said, as they all ran towards the elevator. Kiawe and Sophocles both had their Magmortar and Electivire carry Butch and Cassidy. Halfway to the elevator, they were cut off by a large group of grunts.

"You've interfered more than enough already!" one of them yelled, as they all released an army of Pokemon, more than half of them being corrupted by the Dark Ball.

"Lincoln, do you still have any Ultra Balls left?" Mallow asked.

"About 450 of them. Catching the Legendary Pokemon used up a lot more than I would've liked," Lincoln replied.

"Well, now's a good a time as any to put them to use," Ilima said, as they all went into battle against the Rainbow Rocket Grunts and their Pokemon.


Back in the confrontation with Ghetsis,

"So, you came... the freak without a human heart, N," Ghetsis said.

"Reshiram and I heard the voices of countless Pokemon disappearing. I should've known you would be at the center of all this," N stated.

"I'm guessing these guys both know each other?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah. N is actually Ghetsis' son, who had his son raised from a young age as a part of a plan he had to get the people of the Unova region to release their Pokemon, so Team Plasma could conquer it. This is what I gathered when I went to Unova when Ghetsis was using Team Plasma and Kyurem to cover Unova in Ice," Will explained.

"And how right you are, William. However, this time, we not only have the power, but also the overwhelming numbers to make that plan a reality, one way or another, and with these DNA Splicers, the plan will come to fruition," Ghetsis said, using some sort of spike like object, that merged into Kyurem, causing it's ice covered to break and become more flexible, "Now Kyurem, ABSORFUSION!" Ghetsis yelled.

"Reshiram! Don't let it hit you!" N exclaimed. Reshiram took flight, as Kyurem began firing strange purple lights, intent on catching Reshiram in them. Reshiram did well to avoid the lights, but was ultimately fruitless, as it was caught, and turned into a white orb, "No, Reshiram!" N exclaimed.

"And now, do it!" Ghetsis ordered, as Kyurem began to absorb the orb into it's body, causing it to change shape. It now looked like a cross between Kyurem and Reshiram.

"I know some Pokemon take on evolved form when combined with others of their kind, but to fuse like that?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"And now, I will eliminate you pests, once and for all! Kyurem, use Ice Burn!" Ghetsis ordered. Kyurem began to charge up a powerful ice attack.

"We need to stop that attack before it hits! Charizard, use Dragon Claw!" Leon instructed.

"Garchomp, use Dragon Claw too!" Cynthia instructed.

"Haxorus, you too!" Iris exclaimed. The three Pokemon charged in, and slashed at Kyurem with Dragon Claw, but the Boundary Pokemon was still standing strong, and still charging up it's attack.

"Metagross, use Meteor Mash!" Steven said. His Metagross then charged in with Meteor Mash, only for Hydreigon to intercept it.

"Gardevoir, use Moonblast!" Diantha instructed. Gardevoir then fired off Moonblast, only to be intercepted by Bisharp.

"Tsk, Ghetsis' other Pokemon are quite burdensome. Milotic, be a dear, and use Twister to blow them all away," Wallace requested. His Milotic then summoned Twister, which did quite a bit of damage to all of Ghetsis' Pokemon, but not enough to defeat Kyurem.

"Now Kyruem, fire!" Ghetsis yelled. Kyurem was about to fire, when it lost control, and the Ice Burn dissipated, much to Ghetsis' confusion. Sparks began flying off of his Dark Balls, "What's this?!" Ghetsis yelled, holding his Dark Balls, only for them to all explode. Cyrus and Lysandre's Dark Balls did the same, releasing the Pokemon, and freeing them from the control of the Dark Balls.

"Did something happen?" Toby questioned.

"Maybe since Kyurem fused with Reshiram, it was too much for the Dark Ball to handle control over?" Twilight theorized.

"A most excellent theory," everyone turned to see Colress standing there, "But it was actually due to my latest, ingenious invention, the Dark Ball interrupter. It jams up the signal of the Dark Balls, making them as useless as a broken Pokeball. And that's not all," Colress said, as three sets of eight orbs flew around the three leaders, and captured them inside a forcefield.

"What is this?!" Lysandre exclaimed.

"Another ingenious invention of mine, miniature portable forcefield cages. Once something goes in, they can't get out until the power runs out," Colress said.

"Why are you doing this, Colress!? I let you lead Team Plasma all those years ago!" Ghetsis yelled.

"A mistake on my part in terms of accepting, which I have been working to atone for. The reason I'm doing this should be obvious, Ghetsis. I simply hate your very being," Colress stated coldly.

"Thanks Colress," Will said.

"Anytime. Though my Dark Ball interrupter won't be of any use when you face the main boss of Team Rainbow Rocket. It would appear it's a one hit wonder," Colress said.

"We appreciate what you did for us either way," Twilight stated. Just then, some Team Rainbow Rocket grunts came rushing past the group with the Ultra Wormhole device, and rushed into the mansion.

"Those guys, that must've been the device!" Applejack exclaimed.

"But what about the Louds? And the Trial Captains? And Hau?" Silver Spoon questioned.

"You guys!" they heard Lincoln call out. They all saw him, along with the others rushing towards them.

"Sorry guys, but we hit a snag with the plan," Hau commented.

"There's still time. We need to head in and stop them from opening the Ultra Wormhole!" Gladion said.

"In that case, allow me to use another device of mine," Colress said, as he tossed a ball into the air. When it was high enough, a green light shone down on the large group, "This device of mine has healed up your teams to peak condition. They should be able to take on the boss," Colress said.

"And we have enough fire power to take him on," Mako said, just as the sound of helicopters was heard. The looked to the sky, and saw about seven or eight helicopters, each bearing the insignia of Team Rainbow Rocket.

"Looks like they called in reinforcements," Rainbow Dash commented, as grunts were being lowered from the helicopters.

"Most of us will stay out here and fend them off, while a smaller group heads in to take on the boss!" Nico said, as she and the rest of the Bandit Star Pirates stood their ground, along with the Captains, the Louds, and Hau.

"Listen up! This is going to be my repayment to you guys for saving me back at the Rainbow Rocket carrier, so don't expect any more big favors out of me," Busujima said to the Louds.

"Why you little..!" Lynn was stopped by Lori.

"Save it for the battle Lynn. Our focus needs to be on stopping these guys," Lori said, as a fairly large task force of Grunts was seen approaching.

"I need to stay by my sisters side to help out, so you guys are on your own," Lincoln said to Toby.

"Thanks Lincoln!" Toby said, as he, along with the Equestria crew, Lillie and Gladion all rushed into the mansion.

"How are you on Ultra Balls, bro?" Luna Loud asked.

"Still fairly good. I have about 257 left," Lincoln replied.

"Hopefully, that'll be enough," Lana Loud commented, as the army of Grunts continued to march closer.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Aggron (M), Crawdaunt (M), Alolan Marowak (M), Hariyama (M), Garchomp (F), Mimikyu (M)

Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Absol (F), Steelix (M), Toucannon (F), Gengar* (M) Smeargle (M)

Toby: Tsareena* (F), Incineroar (M), Alolan Raichu (F), Metagross* (N/A), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Noivern (M)

Serenity: Lopunny (F), Burmy (Plant Cloak)(F), Baltoy (N/A), Corsola* (F), Dwebble (M), Floette (Blue Flower)(F)

Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Goodra* (F), , Kingdra* (M), Qwilfish (F), Glaceon (F), Gallade (M),

Lincoln: Toxapex* (M), Zapdos (N/A), Articuno (N/A), Moltres (N/A), Entei (N/A), Raikou (N/A)

Lori: Skarmory (F)

Leni: Milotic (F)

Luna: Houndour (F)

Luan: Galarian Mr. Mime (M)

Lynn: Gyarados (M)

Lucy: Sandile (F)

Lana: Minccinno (F)

Lola: Frillish (F)

Lisa: Elgyem (M)

In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (M), Kingler (F), Macargo (M) Camerupt, (M) Pyroar (M), Floatzel (F), Breloom (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (M), Ferrothorn (M), Manectric (F), Eelektross (F), Helioisk (M), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (M), Shiftry (M), Gourgeist (Large Size)(M), Cofagrigus (F), Chandelure (F), Dusknoir (F), Banette (M), Gengar (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Conkeldurr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pangoro (M), Meinshao (F), Toxicroak (M), Lucario (M), Dragonite (M), Poipole (N/A), Alolan Muk (F), Trevenant* (M), Goodra (M) , Zebstrika (M), Totem Sized Vikavolt (M), Totem Sized Kommo-o (M), Barbaracle (M), Arcanine (M), Magmortar (F)), Decidueye (M)

Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Feraligatr (M), Macargo (M), Growlithe (F), Magmortar (M), Litleo (F), Blaziken (M), Vaporeon (M), Umbreon (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) , Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Bisharp* (F) Zoroark*(F), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Cofagrigus (M), Chandelure (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmontop (M), Pangoro (M), Toxicroak (F), Meinshao (F), Swanna (F), Poipole (N/A), Bronzong (N/A), Tyranitar (M), Totem Sized Araquanid (M), Totem Sized Lurantis (F), Toucannon (F), , Meganium (F), Aipom (F), Altaria (F), Camerupt (F), Torterra (M), Alolan Golem (M), Probopass (M), Hawlucha (M), Crabominable (M)

Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (F), Crawdaunt (M), Macargo (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (M),, Shiftry (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (F), Ferrothorn (M), Gothitelle (F), Reuniclus (M), Goodra (F), Espeon (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aggron (M), Bronzong (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Dragalge (M), Arcanine (M) Bisharp (F), Flareon (F), , Gengar (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Chandelure (M), Dusknoir (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Cofagrigus (F), Lucario* (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Timburr (M), Pancham (F), Croagunk (M), Meinfoo (F), Garchomp (M), Tyrogue (M), Dragonite* (F), Poipole (N/A), Drapion* (M), Ninetails (F), Meltan (N/A), Totem Sized Salazzle (F), Totem Sized Marowak (M), Hatterene (F), Liligant (F), Sceptile (M), Mawile (F), Heracross (M), Scizor (M), Gardevoir* (F), Alakazam (m), Luxray (M), Charizard (M), Empoleon (M)Alolan Ninetails (Snowball)(F), Turtonator (M), Delphox (F), Ninetails (F)

Serenity: Vikavolt (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), , Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Riolu (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonlee (M), Pancham (M), Croagunk (F), Meinfoo (F), Poipole (N/A), Budew (F), Seedot (F), Mareep*(M), Totem Sized Raticate (F), Totem Sized Togedemaru (F), Totem Sized Ribombee (F), Sylveon* (M), Pachirisu* (F), Pignite (M), Tangela (M), Spinda (M)

Silver Spoon: Floatzel (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Plusle (F), Macargo (F), Pyroar (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Roselia (F), Ferroseed (M), Clawitzer (F), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Eelektross (M), Aggron (F), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Breloom (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Electivire (M) Butterfree* (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Chandelure (M), Cofagrigus (F), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Dragonite (M), Haxorus (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pancham* (M), Croagunk (F), Meinshao (M), Hippowdon (F), Poipole (N/A), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Gengar (M), Blastoise (F), Serperior (F), Totem Sized Gumshoos (M), Totem Sized Mimikyu (M), Furfrou (F),l Gameow (M)

Lincoln (Temporary Storage Box): Suicune (N/A), Raticate (Alolan and Kantonian)(Multiple), Golem (Kantonian and Alolan)(Multiple) Crobat (Multiple), Vileplume (Multiple), Arbok (Multiple), Weezing (Multiple) Muk (Alolan and Kantonian)(Multiple), Machamp (Multiple), Conkeldurr (Multiple), too many more to list

PreviousChapters Next