• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 81: Aether Paradise Rescue (Part 5)

"Faba! Who are these Pokemon?!" Giovanni demanded.

"Ah, yes. These are the Guardians of the Alola Region, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and Tapu Fini. They're all extraordinary powerful, and could prove to be a hinderance to our plans. They stood up to the Ultra Beasts, according to the ancient texts," Faba explained. The Tapus all floated down to Will, Fluttershy, Toby, and Silver Spoon, and gifted them with a Z Crystal that had a symbol similar to the Tapu themselves.

"I'm guessing they want to battle alongside us," Toby commented.

"Makes sense. With the threat of the Ultra Beasts looming over us, the Tapu had to come and aid us," Will commented, as he and the others clenched the Z Crystals, "Tapu Koko, it won't be enough to simply battle and defeat Giovanni... we have to destroy the device he's planning to use to open the Ultra Wormhole," he explained to Melemele Island's Guardian Deity.

"Tapu Lele, we need your help now more than ever before," Fluttershy said to Akala Island's Guardian.

"A lot of people and Pokemon are doomed if we fail. I'll help you any way I can, but I need your help too, Tapu Bulu," Toby said to Ula'ula Island's Guardian.

"The fate of our world hangs in the balance. We can stop them if we work together Tapu Fini," Silver Spoon said to Poni Island's Guardian. All Four Guardians bellowed, as they partnered up with each trainer.

"Even though you have Pokemon that did battle with the Ultra Beasts, you will fall to my superior, Mega Mewtwo!" Giovanni yelled, as Mewtwo roared loudly, with sparks flying off of it.

"We'll just see about that! Now then, Tapu Koko, let's do this!" Will exclaimed, as Tapu Koko floated forward. As it did, the battlefield became electrified.

"Tapu Lele, we need to help them in any way possible!" Fluttershy exclaimed, as Tapu Lele floated next to Tapu Koko. When it did, the electrified field became all distorted.

"Tapu Bulu, I hope you're ready for a tough battle!" Toby commented, as Tapu Bulu floated next to it's fellow Guardians. A green glow was added to the mix.

"Tapu Fini, this is all for not only Alola, but the entire world as well!" Silver Spoon exclaimed, as Tapu Fini was the last to join it's friends. When it did, a mist rolled in.

"Hmm, looks like the Tapu can alter the battlefield upon getting ready to battle," Will commented.

"Mewtwo, use Aura Sphere!" Giovanni ordered. Mewtwo fired a barrage of Aura Spheres at the Guardians. The Four of them closed up their shells, blocking the attacks, but got sent back a few feet. They all shrugged it off.

"Tapu Bulu, use Horn Leech!" Toby instructed. Tapu Bulu then charged straight into Mewtwo, it's horn's glowing green. When Mewtwo was sent back, some green orbs flew into Tapu Bulu, and some of it's injuries were healed.

"Tapu Koko, use Nature's Madness!" Will instructed. Tapu Koko struck the ground, which sent an odd energy surge into Mewtwo.

"TAPU LELE/FINI, USE NATURE'S MADNESS TOO!" Fluttershy and Silver Spoon instructed. Both of the Tapu struck the ground, sending the same energy surge into Mewtwo, damaging it further.

"Mewtwo, Recover!" Giovanni ordered. Mewtwo began to heal it's wounds, and became fighting fit.

"Man, this fight is not going anywhere fast!" Josh commented.

"Well then, how about this then? Tapu Koko, use Electro Ball!" Will instructed. Tapu Koko fired off Electro Ball, striking Mewtwo.

"Tapu Bulu, use Wood Hammer!" Toby instructed. Tapu Bulu formed a green hammer made from energy, and slammed it against Mewtwo. Sparks flew off of Tapu Bulu almost immediately.

"TAPU LELE/FINI, USE MOONBLAST!" Fluttershy and Silver Spoon yelled. The two Tapu fired off two different Moonblasts, which seemed to damage Mewtwo further.

"Recover," Giovanni ordered. Once again, Mewtwo recovered all of it's strength.

"Looks like we're going to need to go all out with this! You guys ready?" Will asked, as he and the other three equipped their Z Power Rings with the Z Crystal the Tapus gave them.

"Most likely, those Z Crystals will upgrade the Fairy Type Nature's Madness into a Z Move specifically for the Guardians," Rotom theorized.

"In that case, we know what to do!" Will exclaimed, as he, Fluttershy, Toby, and Silver Spoon all crossed their arms, "Giovanni, you and Team Rainbow Rocket are a threat, not only to this world, but all worlds beyond the Ultra Wormhole," he stated.

"You lack any compassion or remorse for your heinous actions," Fluttershy added.

"And with the power of the Tapu," Toby continued.

"We will protect this world, and all others as well!" Silver Spoon exclaimed, as she and the others did the pose for Fairy Type Z Moves, which enveloped each of the Tapu with Z Power, as they closed their shells. They all summoned a massive, yellow humanoid body, presumably made of Z Power, and used themselves as the heads.

"NOW FACE THE GUARDIANS OF ALOLA!" the four of them yelled, as the Tapu went on the attack. Mewtwo went in to counter it, but the combined power of four Z Moves proved too much for the Genetic Pokemon, as it was slammed into the device, destroying the machine completely. Mewtwo then reverted back to normal.

"No.... NO!" Giovanni yelled. Just then, several policemen, along with Colress warped into the room. A familiar man in a trench coat was also with them.

"Giovanni.... it took several years, but now we can finally place you under arrest for your crimes," Looker said, as some of the policemen cuffed Giovanni. They did the same with the other grunts and Faba, "Your crimes will get you at least a life sentence. And that's only if the courts are merciful," Looker said.

"Before you take him away, there's still the matter of the Dark Balls. Giovanni has the device that controls them on his person," Colress stated. The police frisked him, and confiscated Giovanni's Dark Balls, as well as all other possessions he had on him, including a tablet, "Here we are," Colress said, as he attached a cable from his gauntlets to the tablet. Punching in a few keys, the tablet then exploded. This was able to break all the Dark Balls Giovanni had, freeing his Pokemon.

"I trust you can restore this place to it's former glory?" Looker asked.

"Of course! Though the president will need medical attention," Colress said, looking at the still unconscious Lusamine.

"I'll go get Wicke to bring in a stretcher for Mother," Lillie said, as she went through the warp panel.

"Alright, c'mon along dirtbag!" one of the cops said, as they ushered Giovanni and the other Team Rainbow Rocket Members out of the room.

"Always getting into scrapes, eh Will?" Looker asked Will.

"What can I say? I can't turn a blind eye when Pokemon are being mistreated," Will replied.

"Well, in any case, I'll need to ask all of you to come with me for interrogation," Looker said to the group.

"WHAT?! But we had nothing to do with Team Rainbow Rocket!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Relax. It's a standard procedure for law-keepers. They need as much testimony from us to determine how severe a punishment Team Rainbow Rocket deserves," Shining Armor replied, as they all exited. Lillie came back with Wicke and some Aether Employees. They were wheeling in a stretcher, and parked it next to Lusamine.

"Move her to the stretcher, but be careful," Wicke instructed. The employees did so, and wheeled Lusamine back through the warp panel. Unbeknownst to anyone, Mewtwo and the Island Guardians all flew out of the room.


Outside,

The Equestrian Crew had just exited what was left of Lusamine's Mansion, where they saw the Louds, the Trial Captains, The Bandit Star Pirates, and Hau, rejoicing in the hard fought victory, "Hey guys! How'd things go out here?" Silver Spoon asked.

"We managed to keep Team Rainbow Rocket at bay long enough for the International Police to arrive and arrest them all," Lincoln explained.

"Most of their members were arrested when they made the foolish decision to invade the International Police HQ, and we're currently tracking down the grunts who escaped the Aircraft Carrier. Although, the scientists, Nanba, Xerosic and Charon's trails have gone cold," Looker added.

"Oh, that reminds me!" Twilight exclaimed, handing Looker the folder she took from the carrier, "It won't do much good in tracking down the scientists, but it can provide more evidence against them," she said. Looker looked over the contents.

"Those are for the Esentia suit Busujima and I wore on the carrier, right?" Toby asked.

"Indeed. And this will be added to the already large list of crimes Team Rainbow Rocket has committed," Looker replied.

"So, what became of the boss?" Mallow asked.

"He's been apprehended. If he's lucky, he'll just get off with a few life sentences. The same goes for the rest of the Organization," Looker replied.

"In any case, I doubt we'll ever see them again," Will replied.

"Now then, if you'll all come with me, we need to collect testimony from all of you regarding the events that happened over the course of the past few days," Looker said, as they all made their way back to the elevator.

"I just need to make a quick stop first," Lincoln said, heading over to a desk with some Aether Employees. He took off the Snag Machine, and gave the Storage Jar to them, "That jar has every Pokemon I was able to catch from Team Rainbow Rocket," Lincoln said.

"Thank you so much, young man," one of the employees said, as Lincoln went to join the others.

"Toby, now that this incident is behind us, we can get back to the Finals," Busujima declared.

"Right. But that may have to wait. I'm sure everyone wants to have a few days to recuperate," Toby replied, as they were taken to the docks. They filed into an International Police ship, and took off from the Aether Paradise.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Aggron (M), Crawdaunt (M), Alolan Marowak (M), Hariyama (M), Garchomp (F), Mimikyu (M)

Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Absol (F), Steelix (M), Toucannon (F), Gengar* (M) Smeargle (M)

Toby: Tsareena* (F), Incineroar (M), Alolan Raichu (F), Metagross* (N/A), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Noivern (M)

Serenity: Lopunny (F), Burmy (Plant Cloak)(F), Baltoy (N/A), Corsola* (F), Dwebble (M), Floette (Blue Flower)(F)

Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Goodra* (F), , Kingdra* (M), Qwilfish (F), Glaceon (F), Gallade (M),

Lincoln: Toxapex* (M)

Lori: Skarmory (F)

Leni: Milotic (F)

Luna: Houndoom (F)

Luan: Galarian Mr. Mime (M)

Lynn: Gyarados (M)

Lucy: Krokorok (F)

Lana: Minccinno (F)

Lola: Jellicent (F)

Lisa: Beheeyem (M)

In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (M), Kingler (F), Macargo (M) Camerupt, (M) Pyroar (M), Floatzel (F), Breloom (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (M), Ferrothorn (M), Manectric (F), Eelektross (F), Helioisk (M), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (M), Shiftry (M), Gourgeist (Large Size)(M), Cofagrigus (F), Chandelure (F), Dusknoir (F), Banette (M), Gengar (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Conkeldurr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pangoro (M), Meinshao (F), Toxicroak (M), Lucario (M), Dragonite (M), Poipole (N/A), Alolan Muk (F), Trevenant* (M), Goodra (M) , Zebstrika (M), Totem Sized Vikavolt (M), Totem Sized Kommo-o (M), Barbaracle (M), Arcanine (M), Magmortar (F)), Decidueye (M)

Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Feraligatr (M), Macargo (M), Growlithe (F), Magmortar (M), Litleo (F), Blaziken (M), Vaporeon (M), Umbreon (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) , Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Bisharp* (F) Zoroark*(F), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Cofagrigus (M), Chandelure (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmontop (M), Pangoro (M), Toxicroak (F), Meinshao (F), Swanna (F), Poipole (N/A), Bronzong (N/A), Tyranitar (M), Totem Sized Araquanid (M), Totem Sized Lurantis (F), Toucannon (F), , Meganium (F), Aipom (F), Altaria (F), Camerupt (F), Torterra (M), Alolan Golem (M), Probopass (M), Hawlucha (M), Crabominable (M)

Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (F), Crawdaunt (M), Macargo (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (M),, Shiftry (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (F), Ferrothorn (M), Gothitelle (F), Reuniclus (M), Goodra (F), Espeon (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aggron (M), Bronzong (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Dragalge (M), Arcanine (M) Bisharp (F), Flareon (F), , Gengar (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Chandelure (M), Dusknoir (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Cofagrigus (F), Lucario* (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Timburr (M), Pancham (F), Croagunk (M), Meinfoo (F), Garchomp (M), Tyrogue (M), Dragonite* (F), Poipole (N/A), Drapion* (M), Ninetails (F), Meltan (N/A), Totem Sized Salazzle (F), Totem Sized Marowak (M), Hatterene (F), Liligant (F), Sceptile (M), Mawile (F), Heracross (M), Scizor (M), Gardevoir* (F), Alakazam (m), Luxray (M), Charizard (M), Empoleon (M)Alolan Ninetails (Snowball)(F), Turtonator (M), Delphox (F), Ninetails (F)

Serenity: Vikavolt (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), , Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Riolu (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonlee (M), Pancham (M), Croagunk (F), Meinfoo (F), Poipole (N/A), Budew (F), Seedot (F), Mareep*(M), Totem Sized Raticate (F), Totem Sized Togedemaru (F), Totem Sized Ribombee (F), Sylveon* (M), Pachirisu* (F), Pignite (M), Tangela (M), Spinda (M)

Silver Spoon: Floatzel (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Plusle (F), Macargo (F), Pyroar (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Roselia (F), Ferroseed (M), Clawitzer (F), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Eelektross (M), Aggron (F), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Breloom (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Electivire (M) Butterfree* (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Chandelure (M), Cofagrigus (F), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Dragonite (M), Haxorus (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pancham* (M), Croagunk (F), Meinshao (M), Hippowdon (F), Poipole (N/A), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Gengar (M), Blastoise (F), Serperior (F), Totem Sized Gumshoos (M), Totem Sized Mimikyu (M), Furfrou (F),l Gameow (M)

PreviousChapters Next