• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 46: Rescue Mission to Aether Paradise! (Part 1)

The flight from Po Town to the Aether House didn't take very long, and our heroes, along with Acerola soon landed in front of their destination. However, something was wrong. Smoke was billowing from the inside of the facility, "Oh no," Acerola said, as she rushed into the Aether House, with the Ponyville friends following close behind her. Inside, absolute chaos. Several craters in the walls, and the Loud Siblings were treating their injured Pokémon, with the help of Serenity. Meanwhile, Hau was trying to comfort the crying kids.

"What happened in here?!" Will exclaimed.

"It was that Plumeria chick! She came back not ten minutes after Acerola left to check on you guys!" Lincoln replied.


Flashback, ten minutes after Acerola left to check on Will's group,

Toxapex was sent flying to Gyarados and Skarmory, as Plumeria loomed over the defeated Louds, "How.... disappointing. Is this really all you have to throw at us if you're defending one of your pals?" Plumeria questioned, glaring cruelly at the siblings, who were holding their Pokémon. Leni, Luan, and Lola, along with the two kids and Serenity had all ducked behind the counter, hiding from Team Skull.

"If you guys want to cause more trouble here, then you'll have to battle me and my team!" Hau said, releasing his Espeon, with a trembling Lillie behind him.

"You really think you can take me? Look, I didn't come here to battle. I just came to confirm that not everyone here is as innocent as they seem; like that little Princess behind you. She acts all skittish, but she's not that much different than those of us in Team Skull. She's a thief, just like us!" Plumeria accused.

"That's a load of crap! There's no way Lillie is anything like you!" Lynn retorted.

"Please, just stop attacking!" Lillie said, approaching Team Skull.

"Lillie! What are you doing!?" Hau yelled.

"They're clearly after me because of Nebby. I'm giving myself up, so no one else has to get hurt," Lillie replied, as she went over to them, despite the protests of the others.


Present Time,

"If it weren't for the fact that Gyarados needed immediate attention, or the fact that she was using her Pokémon to keep Lillie hostage, I would've done something myself!" Lynn growled, feeling useless.

"If I were stronger and faster, I could've done something! The whole point of the Island Trial for me was to help others with my Pokémon! I couldn't even do that!" Hau spat, absolutely frustrated.

"We can save Lillie and Nebby! We need to figure out where they took them," Will proclaimed. Just then, Gladion burst into the Aether House.

"Did I hear that right?! Lillie was the one who took Cosmog?!" Gladion yelled, sounding outraged.

"Wait, what?! You know Lillie?!" Hau exclaimed.

"I can't believe this! I left home to become stronger to protect them! Was it still not enough!? GAH! Battle me!" Gladion yelled, sending out his team, which consisted of Type: Null, Zoroark, and Golbat.

"Whoa there! Take it easy! Senseless violence never solves anything!" Lincoln said, trying to calm down Gladion. Lincoln was expecting the edgy trainer to ignore his words, but he wasn't expecting Gladion to back down.

"You're right. I shouldn't have instigated a fight, but you don't understand! Cosmog has the potential to bring about the destruction of Alola, maybe even the entire world!" Gladion explained.

"So? Let's go and find them; both Lillie and Nebby! We can worry about the Grand Trial later!" Will proclaimed. The others shared his sentiments.

"Just one question; Where could've they taken her? It couldn't have been Po Town. The four of them were there the entire time," Hau pointed out.

"True. I can think of only one other place. The Aether Paradise," Gladion stated. The theory he had put forth was not expected by anyone.

"Why there? You don't think the president could have a hand in this?" Silver Spoon questioned.

"Can't be. She was too nice to seem evil. If anything, I'd put my money more on that Faba guy. He was creepy," Lola retorted.

"You're right about the president. She is nice, provided you mean nothing to her. You five are coming with me to Malie Harbor whether you like it or not! The rest of you can take a ferry to Poni Island and wait at the Pokémon Center. The only question is, are you five ready?" Gladion asked the Ponyville friends and Hau, who all agreed.

"Hold on! Why are we being sent to the next island?" Lori questioned.

"Because this mission require stealth, and no offense, but a group as large as your family would only slow us down. besides, from what I've seen of Serenity's training, she may not be able to fend off the opposition," Gladion said, as they all left the Aether House.

"Be careful!" Acerola called out, as they all mounted some Air Ride Pokémon, and took off for Malie City.


In Malie City, at the Harbor,

Gladion exited the terminal, after purchasing tickets for the Louds and Serenity to take them to Poni Island, "Ok Serenity, I want you to stay with the Louds when you get to the next Island. We'll be there as soon as we're done at the Aether Paradise, ok?" Fluttershy asked.

"O-ok Mommy," Serenity quietly whispered.

"We'll take care of her," Luna reassured Fluttershy, as they boarded the ship.

"I hope you're all ready. We won't be leaving until we find both Lillie and Cosmog," Gladion said, as they boarded his speedboat. It was done up in a Team Skull fashion.

"You don't think Lusamine really has something to do with Lillie's kidnapping, do you?" Hau questioned.

"Honestly, I would figure Faba would be a more likely suspect," Silver Spoon commented, as they took off.

"We'll just have to wait until we get there. I just hope we're not too late," Gladion said, as he put the boat into full throttle.


Later, at the Aether Paradise,

Infiltrating the lower harbor of Aether Paradise was easy enough, as the group of six were sneaking through the storage area. However, this was no easy task, as there were Aether Employees everywhere, "I guess whoever's the mastermind behind this whole thing isn't taking any chances," Will commented, ducking back behind a crate, as an employee walked past.

"We need to get to the elevator. Most likely, Lillie and Cosmog are being held in the labs below," Gladion theorized, as they made a break for the elevator when they saw there weren't anymore guards. Once onboard, Gladion went for the controls. He tried typing something in, only to be denied, "Figures. Looks like we can't go down. The controls are locked," he grumbled.

"So, what now? We need to get out of here before anymore employees show up," Toby suggested.

"Looks like we have no choice. We need to go up," Gladion said, as he punched in some keys to go up.


In a spacious room, somewhere in the Aether Paradise,

Lusamine was looking at the monitors of her computers, a look of remorse on her face, "I can't believe I'm actually going through with this," she said solemnly. She had just ended a conversation with some shady people, people she recognized from news reports from all over the world.

"Madam President, it appears we have some uninvited guests. Shall I dispose of them?" Lusamine looked up, when Faba spoke over the intercom. Lusamine pressed the button on the device.

"No. Just let them be," Lusamine replied, taking her hand off of the intercom, "Maybe, just maybe, they can talk me out of this crazy stunt, or at least stop me," she prayed, as she looked at a picture on her desk, "Darling, you have no idea how much I've missed you since that awful day," a stray tear rolled down her cheek, as she bit her lip.


Meanwhile, at the Royal Woods Prison,

Ross was walking through the halls, pushing the stroller with Lily in it, with three other adults by his side. Like him and Rita, they were all blonde. The first one was dressed as an army Drill Sergeant. She had a pretty intense expression on her face. The second was dressed as a police officer. The last was a woman dressed in a fancy suit, and her hair done up in a bun. They were being led by a prison security guard to a certain cell, "So, Rita and Lynn are getting released finally?" the cop asked.

"We'll see, Randy. Hopefully, by the time we find out what happened to our nieces and nephew, they'll have figured out a way to win back Lincoln's favor and figure out a proper punishment for Junior," Ross replied.

"After what I put them through, I doubt they'll ever make a mistake this big again," the drill sergeant pointed out.

"So, what did you make them do, Rhonda?" the business woman asked.

"Pretty much standard military school protocol. I put them through strenuous reform programs. Basically, I taught them severe discipline that our big sister and her man were too cowardly to enforce on them," Rhonda replied.

"I don't doubt it. I've seen reports of spoiled kids being sent to your school coming back as respectful individuals," Randy replied.

"That's right! My methods haven't failed once! I even give tips to the parents about enforcing discipline," Rhonda replied, as they arrived at the cell, where Rita and Lynn Sr. were sitting. The Guard opened the cell, and let the family be.

"Alright you too. Based on the reports we got from the guards and the better parenting classes, you're being released, in accordance to your sentence," Ross said, which brought looks of hope to the two inmates.

"Really?! Lynn, we get to see our kids again!" Rita exclaimed, hugging her husband.

"Not so fast. You can't see your kids yet for two reasons. One: We still haven't found out where they've been taken, and Two: I need to see for myself that you two are ready to be called parents again," Ross stated sternly.

"Oh really?" Rita asked, her tone indicating that she didn't like hearing what Ross had said.

"Yes, really. And you needn't worry about your daughters making the same mistake twice. Rhonda here was able to reform their despicable behavior to make them more manageable and respectful young ladies," Randy replied. He then noticed Rita looking at her younger brothers and sisters with a disapproving pout, a look the four of them knew all too well.

"Rita, you're not seriously thinking that's going to work on us this time, right? It may have been how you got your way when we were kids, but we're adults now. You should start acting your. If not, then I can see where Lola got her bratty attitude from," Rhonda stated firmly. Rita then noticed that her siblings were not caving in, and gave up the pout. Ross was about to speak up, when they all heard something.

"What was that?" Randy asked, as they all looked around. Ross looked behind them, and saw the same portal that swallowed up his nephew and nieces.

"That's..... the portal that Lincoln and his sisters were all sucked into that day!" Ross exclaimed, as they felt something pulling them in. With several screams, the Loud Parents, their infant daughters, and Rita's siblings were all sucked into the portal.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Decidueye (M), Alolan Muk (F), Alolan Marowak (M), Hariyama (M), Lairon (M), Zebstrika (M)



Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Crabominable (M), Steelix (M), Pupitar (M), Probopass (M), Bronzor (N/A)




Toby: Incineroar (M), Metang* (N/A), Flareon (F), Mawile (F), Gardevoir* (F), Charizard (M)




Serenity: Lopunny (F), Vikavolt (M) Eevee* (M), Budew (F), Seedot (F),Mareep*(M)




Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Goodra* (F), Haunter (M), Glaceon (F),


Lincoln: Toxapex* (M)





Lori: Skarmory (F)






Luna: Houndour (F)






Lynn: Gyarados (M)





Lucy: Sandile (F)







Lana: Minccinno (F)





Lisa: Elgyem (M)





In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clauncher (M), Skrelp (M), Krabby (F), Growlithe (M), Slugma (M) Numel, (M) Litleo (M), Buizel (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (F), Budew (M), Ferroseed (M), Magmar (F), Electrike (F), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Corphish (M), Seedot (M), Goodra (M), Trevenant*(M), Pumpkaboo (Large Size)(M), Yamask (F), Litwik (F), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Haunter (M)




Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Buizel (M), Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (F), Krabby (M), Croconaw (M), Slugma (M), Growlithe (F), Magby (M), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Combusken (M), Vaporeon (M), Eevee (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) Grotle (M), Bayleef (F), Hawlucha (M) Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Pawniard* (F) Zoroark*(F), Alolan Geodude (M), Toucannon (F), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Pumpkaboo (Super Size)(F), Yamask (M), Litwik (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Haunter* (M)




Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Buizel (M), Clauncher (F), Corphish (M), Slugma (F), Magby (M), Numel (M), Alakazam (M), Seedot (M), Tangela (F), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M), Grovyle (M), Scizor (M), Gothorita (F), Duosion (M) Goodra (F), Tsareena* (F), Alolan Vulpix (Snowball)(F), Turtonator (M), Vulpix (F), Delphox (F), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Noibat (M), Pikachu (F), Empoleon (M), Espeon (F), Luxio (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Skrelp (M), Growlithe (M) Pawniard (F) Haunter (M), Pumpkaboo (Super Size)(F), Litwik (M), Duskull (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Yamask (F)





Serenity: Spinda (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Pignite (M), (M), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), Tangela (M), Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M)Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Pachirisu* (F) Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M),





Silver Spoon: Buizel (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (F), Krabby (M), Plusle (F), Slugma (F), Litleo (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M), Servine (F), Clauncher (F), Gallade (M), Blastoise (F), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), , Aron (F), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Shroomish (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Elekid (M) Butterfree* (M) Goodra* (F), Haunter (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Litwik (M), Yamask (F), Pumpkaboo (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M)





Totem Stickers So far: 89/100

Here's the birth order of Rita and her siblings, from oldest to youngest:

Rita
Ross
Rachel
Rhonda
Randy

PreviousChapters Next