• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 78: Aether Paradise Rescue (Part 2)

The battle against Lysandre was proving to be more troublesome than Will and the other originally thought, "Now Honchkrow, use Shadow Ball, and Gyarados, use Dragon Pulse!" Lysandre ordered. Honchkrow fired off Shadow Ball, while Gyarados unleashed Dragon Pulse.

"Smeargle, use Dazzling Gleam!" Fluttershy instructed. Smeargle then used Dazzling Gleam, which weakened both attacks, but not enough to stop them, as the attacks stuck.

"Quick, Heracross, use Megahorn!" Josh instructed. His Heracross then attacked Honchkrow with a powerful horn thrust.

"Now Manectric, use Thunder Fang!" Nathan instructed. His Manectric then bit down onto Gyarados, causing a lot of damage.

"Gyarados, smack that pest away with Dragon Tail!" Lysandre ordered. Gyarados' tail began glowing teal, as it smacked Manectric away, which it was then recalled back to it's Pokeball, being replaced with his Hawlucha, "Meinshao, use Close Combat!" Meinshao got in close to Will' Hariyama, and started unleashing a flurry of attacks.

"Quick Noctowl, use Sky Attack!" Twilight instructed. A large, brown owl with intimidating eyebrows charged into Meinshao, knocking it away.

"Alright, XERNEAS, USE DAZZLING GLEAM! TAKE THEM ALL OUT!" Lysandre ordered. The Legendary Pokemon, Xerneas, then unleashed Dazzling Gleam, which knocked out all of the Pokemon they had sent out.

"This guy's way strong! Maybe we should focus on attack Xerneas?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"It does seem to be his main powerhouse," Will said, as he sent out Aggron. The others sent out their next Pokemon as well.

"We'll need to break through his formation quickly," Fluttershy said, whipping out her Key Stone, "Alright Steelix, MEGA EVOLVE!" Fluttershy said, as she Mega Evolved her Steelix.

"Ah, Mega Evolution, eh? Well, I might as well even out the playing field then," Lysandre commented, as he took out a ring, that had a Key Stone embedded in it. He then tapped it, which reacted to Gyarados' Mega Stone, "Alright Gyarados, MEGA EVOLVE!" he said. Gyarados had Mega Evolved, as it roared loudly.

"Aw nuts! How do we deal with that?!" Mike exclaimed.

"Work together! We still outnumber him!" Crystal commented.

"Hey Will, doesn't Gyarados become a Dark Type when it Mega Evolves?" Nathan asked, as his Ninjask buzzed next to him.

"Indeed it does," Will replied.

"Then Ah'll lead an attack on it. Ninjask, use Swords Dance, then into Fury Cutter!" Nathan instructed. Ninjask used Swords Dance, and swooped down on Gyarados with Fury Cutter, striking multiple times.

"Ah, using Swords Dance to power up, then into a move that gets stronger the more it's used? Very clever, but not clever enough! Honchkrow, use Heat Wave!" Lysandre ordered. Honchkrow blasted Ninjask with Heat Wave, which sent the Ninja Pokemon down to defeat.

"Ninjask, return!" Nathan said, recalling Ninjask.

"I hope the others are faring better than we are," Rarity commented.


In the battle against Cyrus,

The Bandit Star Pirates were all doing their best against Cyrus, who was proving to be more difficult an opponent than they originally thought, "Alright, Corviknight, use Steel Wing!" Nico instructed. Corviknight then used Steel Wing on Cyrus' Crobat, who tanked the attack.

"Electivire, rock out with THUNDERBOLT!" Davis yelled. His Electivire then fired off Thunderbolt, striking all three of Cyrus' Flying Pokemon. However, they were still in the battle.

"Gyarados, use Hydro Pump, Crobat, use Cross Poison, and Honchkrow, use Dark Pulse!" Cyrus ordered. His three Pokemon each launched their attacks, which proved to be devastating to each of the Pirate's Pokemon.

"Man, this guy is tougher than I thought!" Mako commented.

"We just have to keep trying! Pokemon influenced by the Dark Ball are powerful, sure, but they're not invincible!" Ruby reminded, as she sent out her own Metagross. The others all sent out their next Pokemon as well.

"Maybe we should take this to the zenith of our power," Cletus suggested, lifting his Z Power Ring.

"Huh, that may prove helpful. If we launch our Z Moves in succession, we may prove to have a chance," Ruby commented, as she, and the others equipped their Z Crystals to their Z Power Rings.

"I've heard quite a bit about Z Moves from our operatives. Show me their power!" Cyrus demanded.

"I'll go first!" Nico said, with her Z Power Ring equipped with Firium Z, and her Cinderace, waiting for action, "Cinderace, let's break through this wall, and pave the way for the others with our firepower!" Nico said, doing the pose for FireType Z Moves, enveloping Cinderace in Z Power, "Alright, use INFERNO OVERDRIVE!" Cinderace then gathered up a large ball of fire, then kicked it at Cyrus' Pokemon. Gyarados took the attack, and tanked it, but just barely.

"Yes! Now, my turn!" Davis said, as he did the pose for Electric Type Z Moves, with his Jolteon waiting for action, "Wild, untamed energy! Focus it all into one point, and shock our opponents! Now Jolteon, use GIGAVOLT HAVOC!" Davis said, as Jolteon charged up, and fired Gigavolt Havoc. It proved too much for Gyarados, and took down the Atrocious Pokemon.

"We just need to keep going until all of his Pokemon are defeated!" Cletus commented, as he began to do the pose for Psychic Type Z Moves.


Down in the labs,

The battle against Butch and Cassidy was proving to be more difficult than the Louds, Hau, or any of the captains originally thought. The two sets of Legendary Pokemon were living up to their mantle, "Raikou, use Thunderbolt! Suicune, use Bubblebeam! Entei, use Flamethrower!" Cassidy commanded. All three of her corrupted Pokemon fired off their attacks.

"Moltres, use Flamethrower too, and Zapdos, you use Thunderbolt as well! And Articuno, use Ice Beam!" Butch ordered, as his three corrupted Legendary Pokemon went on the attack.

"Quick, Arcanine, take that Flamethrower!" Kiawe instructed, as his Arcanine jumped into the Flamethrowers, "Since Arcanine's ability is Flash Fire, Fire Type moves don't affect it!" Kiawe commented.

"We'll take a page from your play Kiawe!" Captain Lana said, as her Gastrodon drew in the Bubblebeam Suicune had fired off, "Gastrodon has the Storm Drain Ability, so Water Type attacks are useless," she stated.

"Go to it, Manectric!" Sophocles declared, as his Manectric drew in both Thunderbolts, "Manectric has the Lightning Rod ability, so we don't have to worry about Electric Type moves," he proclaimed. However, with no abilities to draw in Ice Type moves, Articuno's Ice Beam was able to divide up the group with pillars of ice.

"It may not be simple enough to wait for the others to find and destroy the remote Dark Core. We need to directly destroy the Dark Balls!" Lincoln suggested, as he, Lori, Leni, Luan, Lola, and Lisa were all ducked behind one of the lab modules.

"But how do we do that? Those two seem to have their guards up really high," Lori observed, as a stray Thunderbolt struck the module across from them. When the smoke cleared, the Louds saw, suspended in some kind of stasis field, some kind of mechanical arm.

"What's that thing?" Lola questioned, as they snuck inside the compound. Inside, they also saw some Aether Employees, all huddled underneath a desk.

"What are you kids doing here?! It's not enough that this place is restricted, but those Rainbow Rocket grunts are wreaking havoc throughout the labs!" one of the employees questioned.

"Our friend asked us to come and help liberate the Aether Paradise, but enough about that. What's the deal with that arm thing?" Lincoln asked.

"The Snag Machine? It's a device used for snagging Pokemon. it was developed in the far off Orre Region, where it's used to capture trainer's Pokemon," the employee explained.

"Why would the Aether Foundation have something like that?!" Luan questioned.

"We had asked for it from one of the professors that lives in Orre, so that Aether can rescue Pokemon from evil people, who would exploit them. This is the original model, from which, we've been trying to replicate, with less than successful results," the employee replied. Then, Lincoln got an idea.

"Can anyone use it?" he asked. This got the attention of his sisters.

"Why, yes, as a matter of fact. Why?" the Aether Employee asked.

"Then could you equip it to me?" Lincoln asked.

"Are you certain that's a good idea?" Lisa asked.

"Right now, our options are pretty much stacked against us," Lincoln replied.

"Alright, we'll get you hooked up. We'll even feed about 500 or so Ultra Balls into the system, so you'll have plenty of ammo," the employee said, as he and his partner took the machine, and attached it to Lincoln's right's arm. They also gave him a head set, that deployed a visor in front of his eyes.

"Ok, this can come in handy," Lincoln commented.

"And take this too," the employee said, giving Lincoln some kind of jar like device, "This Storage tank will hold all the corrupted Pokemon you catch. We of the Aether Foundation will worry about helping the Pokemon recover. Just focus on catching as many of the corrupted Pokemon as you can," he said.

"I hope you know what you're doing Lincoln," Lori said cautiously.

"I was thinking the same thing," Lincoln replied, as they went back out onto the battlefield, where the Captains, Hau, and the rest of the Louds were all struggling against the Legendary Pokemon.

"Manectric, use Discharge!" Sophocles instructed. Manectric dashed in between Moltres, Articuno, and Suicune, and fired off Discharge, which seemed to damage them a little bit.

"Gyarados, use Dragon Dance, then into Aqua Tail!" Lynn instructed. Gyarados slithered around, powering up, before it went in with Aqua Tail, striking Entei.

"Now Kabutops, use Rock Blast!" Captain Lana instructed, as a large, brown fossil fish with giant scythe like claws fired off rocks at Zapdos.

"Get rid of them all! Use your strongest attacks!" Cassidy ordered. All six Legendary Pokemon then fired off powerful attacks, one right after the other. Moltres and Entei fired off Fire Blast, Zapdos and Raikou sent a powerful Thunder, Articuno summoned a Blizzard attack, and Suicune fired off Hydro Pump. Each attack decimated each Pokemon.

"Milotic, quick, use Mirror Coat!" Leni instructed, as Fire Blast was coming their way, and as she and her brother and sisters rejoined the battle. Milotic summoned a barrier, and, while Milotic seemed to take considerable damage, was able to return the attacks with double the force. This was able to put serious damage on all six Legendary Pokemon.

"Where'd you dudes go? And what is that thing, bro?" Luna Loud asked, eying the Snag Machine.

"It's our best bet at winning against these guys," Lincoln replied, as he sent out Toxapex, "Toxapex, use Liquidation!" he instructed. With it's tentacles surrounded by water, Toxapex then struck both Entei and Zapdos, "Alright, time to give this thing a try," he commented, as an Ultra Ball materialized in the hand the Snag Machine was equipped to, "Alright, Snag Balls, go!" he said, tossing two of the upgraded Ultra Balls at the two Legendary Pokemon. To everyone's surprise, both Entei and Zapdos were encapsulated.

"What's with that?! I thought Pokemon owned by another trainer can't be caught by another trainer!" Lana Loud exclaimed.

"It's the power of the Snag Machine. It'll allow me to snag as many of Team Rainbow Rocket's Pokemon as I can," Lincoln replied, as both Snag Balls began shaking. They both shook three times, before they teleported away. On the visor, Lincoln saw that both Legendary Pokemon he caught were transported into the Pokemon Box he was given.

"No! Stealing from thieves is the worst kind of stealing, you twerp! You'll pay for that!" Butch declared.

"Now that we have a fighting chance, all we have to do is weaken the remaining four Legendary Pokemon, then let Lincoln snag them! Let's use our full power!" Kiawe declared, as he readied his Z Power Ring.


Back in the battle against Lysandre,

The battle was progressing a bit slower than our heroes would've liked. They were able to take out both Meinshao and Honchkrow, but Pyroar, Mega Gyarados and Xerneas were proving to be most troublesome. Even with Fluttershy's Mega Steelix still in battle, the power of the Dark Ball was proving to be far more than any of them had anticipated, "Gyarados, use Outrage, and Pyroar, use Fire Blast," Lysandre ordered. Gyarados then began to rampage, slamming into each of our hero's Pokemon, while Pyroar fired off Fire Blast on top of that.

"Hang strong! Hariyama, use Bulk Up, then into Brick Break!" Will instructed. Hariyama then bulked up, then went in for a Brick Break on Gyarados. The constant punishment that Gyarados had been taking throughout the course of the battle proved too much for the Atrocious Pokemon, as it went down to defeat, reverting to it's normal form.

"Hmm, so Mega Evolution proved to be no match for your combined efforts. How disappointing," Lysandre commented, recalling Gyarados.

"Now we just have to deal with Pyroar and Xerneas, and those two look like they're ready to drop any moment now," Will commented, seeing the battered state both of Lysandre's Pokemon were in.

"But our Pokemon are all looking pretty tired too," Rarity commented, seeing how tired all of their Pokemon were.

"Which means we need to end this, now! Flora, Sylvia, you two ready?!" Will called out, getting his Z Power Ring ready, with Fightinium Z equipped into it.

"Steelix can't use Z Moves when Mega Evolved, but I'll still do my best!" Fluttershy proclaimed.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Will!" Silver Spoon said, equipping her Z Power Ring with Poisonium Z.

"Alright, we'll use our Z Moves, then Flora, you and the others be ready!" Will instructed, as he and Silver Spoon did the pose for Fighting Type and Poison Type Z Moves, respectively, "Hariyama, use All Out Pummeling!" Hariyama then unleashed All Out Pummeling on Pyroar, sending it into the wall, knocked out.

"Ok Goodra, give it everything you got! Acid Downpour!" Silver Spoon said, as Goodra unleashed Acid Downpour, which was able to take down Xerneas. Steelix reverted to it's normal form, completely exhausted.

"It's over Lysandre! Now, stand aside!" Will demanded. Lysandre saw the position he was in, and sighed.

"Guess I've no choice. Do as you wish, but let me tell you something.... the true battle has yet to even begin," he said, as he stood off to the side, allowing Will to walk up to the switch, and press it, "You've done what you've set out to do. Now just go," he said, pointing to the door, only to find himself surrounded by a Confusion attack, floating him into the air.

"Did you really think it would be that easy? You and the other members of Team Rainbow Rocket have to pay for your crimes, not only against Aether, but to the people and Pokemon of the entire world," Twilight said, as she had her Kadabra using Confusion.

"It makes no difference to me," Lysandre said, as they left the room, and took the warp panel outside the room back to the front of the mansion. There, they saw not only Guzma, Plumeria, Cadence and Shining Armor, but also the Bandit Star Pirates. Cletus was having his Alakazam use Psychic on Cyrus, holding him in place.

"Cyrus! I figured with Team Galactic Grunts being a part of this, you'd be involved somehow!" Will commented.

"This guy did give us quite a bit of trouble, but we used our Z Moves one right after the other, and that was able to take out his Pokemon," Mako explained. Just then, Lillie ran out of the room, looking panicked.

"You guys, run!" Lillie said, as an explosion sent them all flying out of the mansion. Nearby, Gladion had Silvally pinning down Faba, and was shocked to see his friends and rivals all thrown out of the mansion.

"Oww, that hurt," Rainbow Dash commented, rubbing her head. Just then, a figure emerged from the smoke, revealing himself to be none other than Ghetsis.

"I was wondering what happened when the warp panel suddenly activated, and here I find two of my colleagues, defeated by a bunch of young upstarts!" Ghetsis said, as his Pokemon, Hydreigon, Cofagrigus, Bisharp, a big, buffalo like Pokemon with an afro like hairstyle, and a large, grey dragon Pokemon with icy wings, joined him. Like all the other Rainbow Rocket Pokemon our heroes faced, his were all under the control of the Dark Ball.

"Ghetsis, you're an unpleasant sight for sore eyes!" Will commented.

"Ah, Will, still trying to break up the operations of big organizations, are you?" Ghetsis questioned, as he wrapped his arms around Lillie, taking her hostage.

"NO! Ghetsis, you scum! Let her go!" Will demanded.

"Of course, provided you relinquish your Z Power Rings and Z Crystals to Team Rainbow Rocket! Better yet, why not join our cause? You'll have power beyond your wildest imaginations!" Ghetsis offered.

"No thanks! We'd never join anyone who treats Pokemon like slaves!" Will refused.

"You make it sound like Pokemon have any other value than being tools! Pokemon are nothing more than tools of war! They can't be friends with humans! We are their superior!" Ghetsis yelled.

"You're just saying that because you never gave any of your Pokemon a chance!" Will yelled back.

"Impudent little.... alright, if that's how you want to play it, Kyurem, use Glaciate! Eliminate these pests!" Ghetsis ordered. The grey dragon Pokemon then began charging up massive icy power, as arrows surrounded the group.

"This can't be good," Guzma commented.

"Our Pokemon are all still to tuckered out from battling Cyrus and Lysandre! We don't have enough time to heal them!" Twilight exclaimed, as the icy arrows looked like they were about to launch, when....

"RESHIRAM, USE FUSION FLARE!" a voice called out. A massive ball of fire was launched in between the group, and the Glaciate attack.

"Now Metagross, use Psychic on that young lady! Get her away from that man!" another, more familiar voice said. Lillie found herself being hoisted up by a Psychic move, and away from Ghetsis. Just then, the Champions, riding on their Ace Pokemon, along with a large, white dragon Pokemon, landed before them all.

"You guys look like you could use some help," Cynthia commented, as she dismounted Garchomp. Off of the white Dragon Pokemon was none other than N, and he had with him some additional company, in the form of Toby and Busujima.

Author's Note:

Pokemon in italics are the ones that are temporarily caught by Lincoln, using the Snag Machine

Team so far:
Will: Aggron (M), Crawdaunt (M), Alolan Marowak (M), Hariyama (M), Garchomp (F), Mimikyu (M)

Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Absol (F), Steelix (M), Toucannon (F), Gengar* (M) Smeargle (M)

Toby: Tsareena* (F), Incineroar (M), Alolan Raichu (F), Metagross* (N/A), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Noivern (M)

Serenity: Lopunny (F), Burmy (Plant Cloak)(F), Baltoy (N/A), Corsola* (F), Dwebble (M), Floette (Blue Flower)(F)

Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Goodra* (F), , Kingdra* (M), Qwilfish (F), Glaceon (F), Gallade (M),

Lincoln: Toxapex* (M), Zapdos (N/A), Entei (N/A)

Lori: Skarmory (F)

Leni: Milotic (F)

Luna: Houndour (F)

Luan: Galarian Mr. Mime (M)

Lynn: Gyarados (M)

Lucy: Sandile (F)

Lana: Minccinno (F)

Lola: Frillish (F)

Lisa: Elgyem (M)

In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (M), Kingler (F), Macargo (M) Camerupt, (M) Pyroar (M), Floatzel (F), Breloom (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (M), Ferrothorn (M), Manectric (F), Eelektross (F), Helioisk (M), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (M), Shiftry (M), Gourgeist (Large Size)(M), Cofagrigus (F), Chandelure (F), Dusknoir (F), Banette (M), Gengar (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Conkeldurr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pangoro (M), Meinshao (F), Toxicroak (M), Lucario (M), Dragonite (M), Poipole (N/A), Alolan Muk (F), Trevenant* (M), Goodra (M) , Zebstrika (M), Totem Sized Vikavolt (M), Totem Sized Kommo-o (M), Barbaracle (M), Arcanine (M), Magmortar (F)), Decidueye (M)

Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Feraligatr (M), Macargo (M), Growlithe (F), Magmortar (M), Litleo (F), Blaziken (M), Vaporeon (M), Umbreon (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) , Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Bisharp* (F) Zoroark*(F), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Cofagrigus (M), Chandelure (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmontop (M), Pangoro (M), Toxicroak (F), Meinshao (F), Swanna (F), Poipole (N/A), Bronzong (N/A), Tyranitar (M), Totem Sized Araquanid (M), Totem Sized Lurantis (F), Toucannon (F), , Meganium (F), Aipom (F), Altaria (F), Camerupt (F), Torterra (M), Alolan Golem (M), Probopass (M), Hawlucha (M), Crabominable (M)

Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (F), Crawdaunt (M), Macargo (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (M),, Shiftry (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (F), Ferrothorn (M), Gothitelle (F), Reuniclus (M), Goodra (F), Espeon (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aggron (M), Bronzong (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Dragalge (M), Arcanine (M) Bisharp (F), Flareon (F), , Gengar (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Chandelure (M), Dusknoir (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Cofagrigus (F), Lucario* (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Timburr (M), Pancham (F), Croagunk (M), Meinfoo (F), Garchomp (M), Tyrogue (M), Dragonite* (F), Poipole (N/A), Drapion* (M), Ninetails (F), Meltan (N/A), Totem Sized Salazzle (F), Totem Sized Marowak (M), Hatterene (F), Liligant (F), Sceptile (M), Mawile (F), Heracross (M), Scizor (M), Gardevoir* (F), Alakazam (m), Luxray (M), Charizard (M), Empoleon (M)Alolan Ninetails (Snowball)(F), Turtonator (M), Delphox (F), Ninetails (F)

Serenity: Vikavolt (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), , Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Riolu (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonlee (M), Pancham (M), Croagunk (F), Meinfoo (F), Poipole (N/A), Budew (F), Seedot (F), Mareep*(M), Totem Sized Raticate (F), Totem Sized Togedemaru (F), Totem Sized Ribombee (F), Sylveon* (M), Pachirisu* (F), Pignite (M), Tangela (M), Spinda (M)

Silver Spoon: Floatzel (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Plusle (F), Macargo (F), Pyroar (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Roselia (F), Ferroseed (M), Clawitzer (F), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Eelektross (M), Aggron (F), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Breloom (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Electivire (M) Butterfree* (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Chandelure (M), Cofagrigus (F), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Dragonite (M), Haxorus (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pancham* (M), Croagunk (F), Meinshao (M), Hippowdon (F), Poipole (N/A), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Gengar (M), Blastoise (F), Serperior (F), Totem Sized Gumshoos (M), Totem Sized Mimikyu (M), Furfrou (F),l Gameow (M)

PreviousChapters Next