• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 61: Start! Pokemon League First Round (Part 2)

Later, that afternoon, at the Stadium Jail Cells,

Ross and his brother and two sisters were at the jail, preparing to confront Rita and Lynn Sr., hoping that they would behave themselves this time. Ross opened the door, allowing his siblings to enter. Once he entered along with them, they arrived at the cell containing their sister and brother in law, neither of whom looked too pleased to see any of them, "Get those looks off your faces. You know why you're in here," Ross stated harshly.

"Yeah, you guys are throwing your 'authority' around as an excuse to gang up on us, and prevent us from properly punishing our kids when they make mistakes," Rita retorted, equally harshly, but none of her siblings flinched.

"Like you're one to talk about throwing authority around," Randy spat.

"You guys already abused not only Lincoln, but your daughters as well, and you just expect us all to be alright with it?! What the hell is wrong with you guys?!" Rachel yelled.

"There is nothing wrong with us! We're just looking out for our kid's well being!" Lynn Sr. retorted.

"Yeah, except when you leave them all at that rundown shack of a house you guys had. I mean, there were so many safety violations, such as weak floorboards, faulty doorknobs, less than acceptable plumbing.... need I go on?" Randy asked rhetorically.

"Hey, we can't help those things. Raising eleven kids is not easy in the way of money. Besides, there's nothing wrong with trying to do a D.I.Y. job ourselves," Lynn Sr. replied.

"First off, making sure your kids have an acceptable and safe home to live should be your first priority. If you need to feed them, then there's no harm in asking us for help. And secondly, home jobs need to be left to professionals who know what they're doing," Ross stated.

"Oh, so what you're implying is that we're stupid, is that it?!" Rita yelled, not liking the tone her younger siblings were giving her and her husband.

"That's not what he's implying, but if we were to ask someone else what they think of your style of parenting, they're bound to call you out for being irresponsible. I mean, we heard what happened when you two took your kids to that fancy hotel that one time where you did something indecent in the pool, while you grounded your kids to the hotel room," Rhonda pointed out.

"Well, it's not like we would listen to any of them. We're a family, and what we do is of no concern to anyone, especially not the law!" Rita yelled.

"Actually, that last bit about the law is untrue. The legal system has every right to know what a family is doing to their members, be it parents, spouses, kids, or siblings. That's why the Child Protection Services were put into play. To enforce equal rights of law to minor," Rachel explained.

"Plus, your style of parenting has had a major negative influence on your daughters, especially Junior. Even with a summer at my boot camp, she still went back to being super competitive, trying to get a victory over Lincoln in Duel Monsters," Rhonda added.

"And that's another thing, even though you guys not only went along with this whole Bad Luck bullshit, neglecting Lincoln, and stealing/selling his stuff, you guys still feel the need to punish him? And for what, playing a game that you hate because of some monsters? How petty can you get?!" Ross ranted.

"What do you mean by 'stealing his stuff'?" Rita asked.

"Well, you guys not only took Lincoln's stuff without permission, but you kept all the proceeds to yourself. By law, all the money you made from selling his stuff rightfully belonged solely to him. You had no right to keep one cent of it for yourselves," Randy explained.

"But the girls wanted to go to the beach after Junior's game, as well as get frozen yogurt, and we needed the money," Lynn Sr. replied.

"That doesn't change the fact that you used money you had no rightful claim to. If your daughters wanted to go to the beach or get something cold to eat, then you should use your own money and not stolen currency," Ross spat.

"Oh, what would any of you know? None of you are even parents," Rita stated coldly.

"You know, we were going to let you out of here if you promised to behave yourselves around Lincoln, but it's clear that you guys are too conceited in your own self-righteous glory t see you guys are in the wrong, that we shouldn't even think of letting you out," Ross said, as the four of them left. However, the talk started to stir some thoughts in both Rita and Lynn Sr. Were they truly the bad guys in the whole Bad Luck mess? They didn't know, but in a small corner of their minds, they were certain that this was the case.


Back at the Battlefield.

"Moving right along with the second half of today's first round battles, we have Flora of Mahogany Town in the Johto Region going up against Davis from Virbank City, in the Unova region!" the announcer said, as a grass field ross up from the ground. Both trainers and the referee took their places.

"The third match of the Alola Pokémon League First Round is now going to get under way! Both trainers may use up to three Pokémon, and when either sides team is unable to continue, the match will be over. Substitutions may be made at any time during the match. If both trainers are familiar with the rules, you may both send out your Pokémon!" the referee declared.

"Alright, go Electivire!" Davis said, sending out an Electivire.

"Alright, for my first Pokémon, it will be Camerupt!" Fluttershy said, releasing Camerupt.

"Alright, so who has the edge in this battle?" Ross asked.

"Electivire is an Electric Type, and Camerupt is a Fire and Ground Type. Since it's a Ground Type, Camerupt won't be affected by any Electric Attacks, while Electivire on the other hand can take massive damage from Ground Type moves," Will explained.

"Alright, battle, begin!" the referee declared.

"Alright Electivire, let's start off with a Brick Break!" Davis ordered. Electivire then charged at Camerupt, and delivered a powerful karate chop to the camel like Pokémon.

"Camerupt, use Earthquake!" Fluttershy instructed. Camerupt then slammed the ground, which caused a massive tremor, which seemed to damage Electivire a lot.

"I take it Earthquake is good against Electivire?" Ross asked.

"Yeah. Earthquake is a Ground Type move, which is super effective against Electric Types," Will replied.

"Alright Electivire, try Giga Impact!" Davis ordered. Electivire then surrounded itself in spiraling energy, and charged at Camerupt, striking the Eruption Pokémon, who was still standing, but Electivire, on the other hand, looked to be exhausted after that one attack.

"Giga Impact is a powerful move, but it requires the user to recharge its power, basically leaving Electivire a target for attack," Will commented.

"Alright, Camerupt, use Earth Power!" at Fluttershy's request, Camerupt once again slammed the ground, causing the ground around Electivire to open up, releasing power that took it's toll on the Thunderbolt Pokémon, as it fell to defeat.

"Electivire is unable to battle, the winner is Camerupt!" the referee declared, as Davis recalled Electivire, and readied his next Pokémon.

"Alright, time for a Pokémon I got in a Wonder Trade, go Carracosta!" Davis said, releasing a large, blue turtle like Pokémon, with a black, armor like shell.

"Whoa, that's a Carracosta!" Will commented.

"Carracosta, the Prototurtle Pokémon, a Water and Rock Type. Carracosta are one of many extinct Pokémon brought back to life. It's jaws have enough strength to crush a steel beam, and it's shell is made of the same material as it's bones," Rotom explained.

"Wait, what does that mean, 'brought back to life'?" Ronnie Anne asked.

"See, a lot of Pokémon can be revived from Pokémon fossils. I don't know the exact process, but I think they clone Pokémon based on the DNA found in fossils. To get a Carracosta, it first needs to evolve from a Pokémon called 'Tirtouga', which can be restored from a Cover Fossil," Will explained.

"Ok, so how does this affect the match?" Lynn Jr. asked.

"Well, with Carracosta, the battle is now tipped in Davis' favor. Water Type Moves are super effective against Camerupt, as both Fire and Ground Type Pokémon are weak to Water attacks," Will replied.

"But I think Flora told me something about her Camerupt, something about it's ability," Silver Spoon commented.

"That's right! Her Camerupt has an ability called 'Solid Rock', which reduces the power of super effective attacks. But Camerupt has already taken damage from battling Electivire, so we'll just have to wait and see," Will commented.

"Alright, Carracosta, use Shell Smash!" Davis said. Carracosta then glowed white, as the glow then shattered around it. This caused Carracosta to glow blue, then red, "Now, use Aqua Jet!" Davis added. Carracosta then rocketed into Camerupt, which was able to deal a lot of damage to the Fire Pokémon.

"Shell Smash increased Carracosta's Attack and Speed stats, but at the cost of Defense. Davis must be willing to pull out all the stops to win," Will commented.

"Camerupt, try to use Earth Power again!" Fluttershy instructed. Camerupt then used Earth Power again, but Carracosta was able to swiftly dodge, positioning itself to the side of Camerupt.

"Now, use Hydro Pump!" Davis instructed. Carracosta then fired the power volley of water at Camerupt, which was able to take it down.

"Camerupt is unable to battle, the winner is Carracosta!" the referee declared, as Fluttershy recalled Camerupt.

"Thank you Camerupt, you did wonderfully," Fluttershy said, as she readied her next Pokeball, "Alright, now Torterra, let's go!" Fluttershy said, releasing Torterra.

"Whoa, that's a big one," Ross commented.

"And it could be handy. Water and Rock Type Pokémon are weak against Grass Type attacks," Will replied.

"Alright Carracosta, use Crunch!" Davis ordered. Carracosta then closed into Torterra, and then bit down hard on the Grass Pokémon, causing an explosion.

"Now it's in perfect position. Torterra, use Leaf Storm!" Fluttershy instructed. Torterra then fired a flurry of leaves at Carracosta, which sent it back a few feet.

"Since Carracosta is still carrying the Defense Power cut from Shell Smash, that Leaf Storm did way more damage," Toby commented.

"Right, but Carracosta is still in this match," Will replied.


Meanwhile, in the market place of the Stadium,

"Whoa, that was big hit from Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash commented, as she and the rest of the Equestria family were watching their friend's match on the TV.

"I'll say, though I think what ever that turtle Pokémon did to increase it's speed had a part to do with it," Twilight replied.

"Ah think it was Shell Smash. It may have cost Carracosta a hunk of Defense power, but it was able to raise speed and attack power," Nathan replied.

"Now Carracosta, use Ice Beam!" Davis said. Carracosta then fired Ice Beam at Torterra, which was able to knock out Torterra.

"Torterra is unable to battle, the winner is Carracosta!" the referee declared, as Fluttershy recalled Torterra.

"Now Fluttershy is down to only one Pokémon, while that Davis ruffian has two of his," Rarity commented.

"True, but keep in mind, Carracosta has taken a lot of damage in that one match," Nyx replied.


Back at the match,

"Alright, it's now or never. Steelix, let's do this!" Fluttershy said, releasing Steelix, "Use Dig, quickly!" Steelix wasted no time in burrowing underground.

"Carracosta, keep moving around! Don't let Steelix find you!" Davis ordered. Carracosta then began to run around, only for Steelix to erupt from underneath it. This proved to be too much for Carracosta, as it fell to defeat.

"Carracosta is unable to battle, the winner is Steelix!" the referee declared, as Davis recalled Carracosta, and readied his next Pokeball.

"All right, now, Ampharos, let's rock out!" Davis said, releasing an Ampharos, with some kind of bandana around it's neck.

"Ampharos, the Light Pokémon, an Electric Type. The light it emits is so bright, it can be seen from space. As such, this Pokémon is often used as a light source for a lighthouse," Rotom explained.

"That's a rather peculiar choice. Since Steelix is a Ground Type, it's not only immune to Electric Type attacks, but it can also hammer out powerful Ground Type attacks against Ampharos," Will commented.

"Alright, before anything else, let's rock out with a new look!" Davis said, pulling out a familiar marble like object.

"Hey, isn't that...?" Lana began.

"It is. That's a Key Stone!" Will exclaimed, as energy began spilling out of the Key Stone, which reacted with the stone on the bandana. Once the energies synchronized, Ampharos began to transform. It's two horns grew to look like tesla coils, and long, fluffy white fur grew all the way down it's back.

"What just happened?!" Zach exclaimed.

"What you're all witnessing now is Mega Evolution. It's a temporary transformation that only occurs in battle, where a Pokémon evolves further and gains new power. That right there is Mega Ampharos, and it not only got a lot stronger, but it gains Dragon Typing, and the ability Mold Breaker," Will explained.

"Not too shabby, huh?" Davis taunted.

"Not bad, but I'm full of surprises too," Fluttershy said, taking out a necklace, with her Key Stone in it. She then gingerly tapped it, which reacted with a Mega Stone Steelix was holding, and Steelix then began to Mega Evolve as well. The spikes on it's long body turned to a crystal like substance, it's lower jaw got larger, and some crystal like particles could be seen orbiting the now Mega Evolved Pokémon.

"Whoa, it looks like Steelix got bigger," Girl Jordan commented.

"So, what kind of changes does Mega Steelix get?" Liam asked.

"Well, it gains the ability Sand Force, which boosts certain moves during a Sandstorm," Will replied.

"Now Steelix, use Sandstorm!" Fluttershy urged. Steelix then summoned a powerful sandstorm, which seemed to negatively affect Ampharos.

"Sandstorm is a move and weather condition, in which all non Rock, Ground, and Steel Type Pokémon take damage," Will commented.

"Ampharos, quick, use Dragon Pulse!" Davis ordered. Ampharos then fired the Dragon Type attack into the sandstorm, which then struck Steelix, "Great, now use Confuse Ray!" Ampharos then fired some odd orbs at Steelix.

"Quick, dodge it using Dig!" Fluttershy instructed. Steelix then burrowed underground, dodging Confuse Ray, before erupting from beneath Ampharos, causing damage to the Electric Pokémon.

"Alright, that was pretty good, but let's see how you deal with this," Davis said, as he equipped his Z Power Ring with a Firium Z.

"He's going to try a Z Move?" Will questioned, as Davis crossed his arms, only for nothing to happen, much to his, Fluttershy's, and everyone's confusion.

"What's going on?" Davis wondered.

"It may just be a theory, but maybe Z Moves and Mega Evolution can't be used at the same time?" Kukui commented, as both he and Lusamine were in the same box as the Champions.

"That Z Move Snorlax used in the first half was pretty intense," iris commented. The other champions shared her sentiments.

"Alright, I can still win without a Z Move! Ampharos, use Fire Punch!" Davis ordered. Ampharos then charged at Steelix, and punched the Iron Snake Pokémon with a flame covered fist.

"Fire Type moves are strong against Steel Types," Will commented.

"Steelix, are you alright?" Fluttershy asked. Steelix nodded, "Alright, then try to use Stone Edge!" Steelix then slammed the battlefield, summoning the spikes rocks, which struck Ampharos, causing a critical hit, "Now, use Dragon Breath!" Steelix then spewed green flames at Ampharos, who fell to defeat, and reverted back to normal.

"Ampharos is unable to battle, the winner is Steelix, therefore, moving on will be Flora!" the referee declared, as Steelix returned to normal. The crowd then erupted into a massive round of applause.

"Thank you for doing your best Steelix," Fluttershy said, as she and Steelix shared a gentle hug.

"Thanks for trying your hardest Ampharos," Davis said, recalling the tired Electric Type Pokémon, before heading out of the arena.

" Now how was that for a battle?! Both trainers came at each other with power packed Mega Evolved Pokémon! Anyhow, on to the next match! It'll be pitting Captain Acerola against Mako from Konikoni City!" the announcer said, as both trainers entered the arena, as a water battlefield rose up from the ground.

"Alright, so what's the deal with these two?" Ross asked.

"Acerola is a Ghost Type Trainer, while Mako specializes in mostly Water and Bug Types," Lincoln replied.

"I've actually battled against Mako back on Akala Island. He's quite good," Silver Spoon added.

"Alright, you both already know the rules! Three Pokémon each, and you must knock out all of your opponent's Pokémon to move on. And you can swap out Pokémon at any time during the match. Now, choose your first Pokémon!" the referee declared.

"Alright, I'll start things off with Lanturn!" Mako said, sending out what looked to be a fish like Pokémon with a large, yellow orb dangling from it's head. Toby took out his Rotom Phone.

"Lanturn, the Light Pokémon, a Water and Electric Type. With the bright light from its antenna, Lanturn can blind and daze it's opponent, then attack with electricity before it recovers. At night, the lights of many Lanturn shine through the dark ocean like stars," Toby's Rotom Phone explained.

"That literally sounds romantic..... the part about shining in the ocean like stars, I mean," Lori commented.

"Ok, then my choice will be Dhelmise!" Acerola commented, sending out her Dhelmise.

"Looks like the helm of a ship and an anchor," Randy commented.

"Here's it's entry in the Pokedex," Toby said, showing Dhelmise's entry.

"Dhelmise, the Sea Creeper Pokémon, a Grass and Ghost Type. The parts that look like seaweed is Dhelmise's actual body. With a might swing of it's anchor, it can even knock out Pokémon as large as Wailord with one blow," Toby's Phone explained.

"Huh, you'd think with an entry like 'Sea Creeper', it would be a Water Type," Randy commented.

"Well, there is the possibility that it could you Water Type attacks," Rhonda replied.

"Alright, battle begin!" the referee declared.

"Since Dhelmise is a Grass Type, it should be weak against this attack, now Lanturn, use Ice Beam!" Mako instructed. Lanturn then fired off Ice Beam, which froze several parts of the battlefield.

"Quick Dhelmise, use Phantom Force!" Acerola instructed. Dhelmise then disappeared, as Ice Beam shot through where Dhelmise was.

"Keep your guard up Lanturn! When Dhelmise reappears, use Ice Beam!" Mako instructed. Lanturn then waited for Dhelmise to reappear, only to receive an anchor to its back. However, Lanturn then fired Ice Beam at pointblank range, which caused a lot of damage to Dhelmise.

"Dhelmise, quick, replenish your strength with Giga Drain!" the seaweed around Dhelmise then wrapped around Lanturn, which appeared to be making the Light Pokémon weaker, while at the same time healing Dhelmise.

"What's going on?" Rachel asked.

"Dhelmise is using a move called Giga Drain, which is siphoning off Lanturn's energy, making it weaker, while replenishing Dhelmise's stamina. And since it's a Grass Type move, it's super effective," Will replied. And true to his word, Lanturn fell to defeat.

"Lanturn is unable to battle, the winner is Dhelmise!" the referee declared, as Mako recalled Lanturn.

"You did your best. Alright, for my next Pokémon, I'll go with this one!" Mako said, releasing a large, Bug Pokémon with sun like wings.

"Whoa, that's a Volcarona!" Will exclaimed.

"Volcarona, the Sun Pokémon, a Bug and Fire Type. Legends tell that this Pokémon emerged from a cocoon to provided warmth to people and Pokémon afflicted by the cold. Ancient people both feared and respected this Pokémon, as it reminded them of a raging sun," Toby's Rotom Phone explained.

"Since it's a Fire Type, does that mean Volcarona has an advantage over Dhelmise?" Clyde asked.

"It does, but we'll just have to see how the battle pans out," Will replied.

"Alright Volcarona, use Quiver Dance!" Mako instructed. Volcarona then began to do some kind of dance in the air, causing it to glow red.

"Quiver Dance is a move that boosts Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed stats," Will commented.

"Now, use Heat Wave!" Mako instructed. Volcarona then fired of a blast of superheated air, which seemed to damage Dhelmise.

"Dhelmise, stay strong, and use Shadow Ball!" Acerola instructed. Dhelmise then fired off Shadow Ball, which only slightly damaged Volcarona, "Tsk, Quiver Dance is really backing up Volcarona. Alright, then how about Phantom Force!" Dhelmise then disappeared. Moments later, it then reappeared, and struck Volcarona from behind.

"Since Phantom Force is a physical attack, Quiver Dance's effect can't protect Volcarona," Will commented.

"Volcarona, quick, use Flamethrower!" Mako instructed. Volcarona then spewed fire at Dhelmise, while it was in close, knocking out the Sea Creeper Pokémon.

"Dhelmise is unable to battle, the winner is Volcarona!" the referee declared, as Acerola recalled Dhelmise.

"You did your best," Acerola said, as she readied her next Pokéball, "Go, Mismagius!" Acerola said, releasing a purple Pokémon that looked to be wearing a witch's hat and a cape, as it floated in front of Volcarona.

"Mismagius, the Magical Pokémon, a Ghost Type, and the evolved form of Misdreavus. This Pokémon likes to cast spells and curses to play tricks on others. However, it can also cast spells that can make others happy," Toby's Rotom Phone explained.

"Alright Mismagius, use Power Gem!" Acerola instructed. Mismagius then summoned several jewel like objects, and fired them at Volcarona, who tried to tank the attack, but to no avail, as it fell to defeat.

"Volcarona is unable to battle, the winner is Mismagius!" the referee declared.

"Since Power Gem is a Rock Type move, it's doubly effective against Volcarona," Will commented.

"Now Mako only has one Pokémon left," Luan commented.

"Alright, things aren't looking to good, but I can sail through any storm, no matter how rough! Now, Crawdaunt, I choose you!" Mako said, sending out Crawdaunt.

"Since Crawdaunt is a Dark Type, it should have an advantage over Acerola's Ghost Pokémon," Will commented.

"Swords Dance, let go!" Mako said. Crawdaunt then used the move, and powered up, "Now, use Night Slash!" Crawdaunt then charged at Mismagius, and slashed at it with it's glowing purple claws. Mismagius remained resilient however.

"Nice resolve Mismagius, now, use Magical Leaf!" Mismagius then fired off Magical Leaf.

"Quick, dive underwater!" Mako instructed. Crawdaunt got out of the way, as Magical Leaf struck where Crawdaunt was at, "Alright, use Dark Pulse from under water!" Dark Pulse then erupted from the water, and struck Mismagius.

"Destiny Bond," Acerola whispered, as Crawdaunt resurfaced. Mismagius then used Destiny Bond, as it fell to defeat.

"Mismagius is unable to battle, the winner is Crawdaunt!" the referee declared, as Destiny Bond hit, which took down Crawdaunt as well, "Crawdaunt is unable to battle as well! All three of Mako's Pokémon are unable to battle, so the winner is Acerola!" the referee declared.

"It's that Destiny Bond again," Lori commented.

"Right. Even though Crawdaunt has an advantage over Ghost Pokémon, it can't resist Destiny Bond's power," Will replied, as both trainers recalled their Pokémon.

"That was an excellent battle, Acerola!" Mako called out.

"Thanks. I agree!" Acerola called back, as they left the arena.

"And with that, the first day of the actual Pokémon League is done! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the second round!" the announcer declared, as the spectators left the stands.

"Hey, where's Flora?" Silver Spoon wondered.

"She probably went to the Pokémon Center to get her Pokémon healed up," Wil replied, as they all left the stands themselves.

"Yeah, her battle with Davis was rather intense," Lincoln replied.

"We'll go check on Flora," Will said to their Royal Woods pals.

"Ok. We're going to head to the food court for some food," Ross said, as they split up for their individual destinations.


Later, at the Pokémon Center,

"I'm happy to say your Pokémon are all back in tiptop shape," Nurse Joy said, as she gave all the trainers their Pokeballs back.

"THANKS NURSE JOY," they all said. It was then that Will and the kids arrived.

"Ah, there you are Flora," Will commented.

"Oh, uh, sorry for making you all worry. I just wanted to get my Pokémon treated as soon as I could," Fluttershy explained.

"It's fine Flora. In fact, maybe we should all make it a point to come and get our Pokémon healed up after each battle," Silver Spoon suggested.

"Good call. Speaking of which, we should also drop a line to one of the others to let them know," Will said, pulling out his phone.

"Yeah, and we just need to call one of the others," Toby added.

"Right. Well, the others went on to get some food. Shall we join them?" Will asked.

"Yeah, I'm starting feel a bit hungry," Silver Spoon replied, as they all left the Pokémon Center, and went to the food court.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Decidueye (M), Trevenant*(M), Crawdaunt (M), Barbaracle (M), Hariyama (M), Goodra (M),







Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Hawlucha (M), Absol (F), Torterra (M), Steelix (M), Camerupt (F)







Toby: Turtonator (M), Metagross* (N/A), Tsareena* (F), Alolan Ninetails (Snowball)(F), Sceptile (M), Alakazam (M)







Serenity: Lopunny (F), Burmy (Plant Cloak)(F), Baltoy (N/A), Corsola* (F), Dwebble (M), Floette (Blue Flower)(F)










Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Goodra* (F), Furfrou (F), Glameow (M), Kingdra* (M), Qwilfish (F)







Lincoln: Toxapex* (M)







Lori: Skarmory (F)






Leni: Milotic (F)





Luna: Houndour (F)






Luan: Galarian Mr. Mime (M)





Lynn: Gyarados (M)






Lucy: Sandile (F)







Lana: Minccinno (F)







Lola: Frillish (F)






Lisa: Elgyem (M)






In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (M), Kingler (F), Arcanine (M), Macargo (M) Camerupt, (M) Pyroar (M), Floatzel (F), Breloom (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (M), Ferrothorn (M), Magmortar (F), Manectric (F), Eelektross (F), Helioisk (M), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (M), Shiftry (M), Gourgeist (Large Size)(M), Cofagrigus (F), Chandelure (F), Dusknoir (F), Banette (M), Mimikyu (M), Gengar (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Haxorus (M), Conkeldurr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pangoro (M), Meinshao (F), Toxicroak (M), Lucario (M), Dragonite (M), Poipole (N/A), Alolan Muk (F), Alolan Marowak (M), Aggron (M), Zebstrika (M), Totem Sized Vikavolt (M), Totem Sized Kommo-o (M)







Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Feraligatr (M), Macargo (M), Growlithe (F), Magmortar (M), Litleo (F), Blaziken (M), Vaporeon (M), Umbreon (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) , Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Bisharp* (F) Zoroark*(F), Alolan Golem (M), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Cofagrigus (M), Chandelure (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Gengar* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmontop (M), Pangoro (M), Toxicroak (F), Meinshao (F), Swanna (F), Poipole (N/A), Bronzong (N/A), Tyranitar (M), Probopass (M), Totem Sized Araquanid (M), Totem Sized Lurantis (F), Toucannon (F), , Meganium (F), Aipom (F), Altaria (F), Crabominable (M)






Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (F), Crawdaunt (M), Macargo (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (M),, Shiftry (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (F), Ferrothorn (M), Scizor (M), Gothitelle (F), Reuniclus (M) Goodra (F), Delphox (F), Incineroar (M), Empoleon (M), Espeon (F), Luxray (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aggron (M), Bronzong (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Dragalge (M), Arcanine (M) Bisharp (F), Flareon (F), Gardevoir* (F), Charizard (M) Gengar (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Chandelure (M), Dusknoir (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Cofagrigus (F), Lucario* (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Timburr (M), Pancham (F), Croagunk (M), Meinfoo (F), Garchomp (M), Tyrogue (M), Dragonite* (F), Noivern (M), Alolan Raichu (F), Poipole (N/A), Drapion* (M), Mawile (F), Ninetails (F), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Meltan (N/A), Heracross (M), Totem Sized Salazzle (F), Totem Sized Marowak (M), Hatterene (F), Liligant (F)









Serenity: Vikavolt (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), , Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Riolu (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonlee (M), Pancham (M), Croagunk (F), Meinfoo (F), Poipole (N/A), Budew (F), Seedot (F), Mareep*(M), Totem Sized Raticate (F), Totem Sized Togedemaru (F), Totem Sized Ribombee (F), Sylveon* (M), Pachirisu* (F), Pignite (M), Tangela (M), Spinda (M)







Silver Spoon: Floatzel (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Plusle (F), Macargo (F), Pyroar (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Roselia (F), Ferroseed (M), Clawitzer (F), Gallade (M), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Eelektross (M), Aggron (F), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Breloom (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Electivire (M) Butterfree* (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Chandelure (M), Cofagrigus (F), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Dragonite (M), Haxorus (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pancham* (M), Croagunk (F), Meinshao (M), Hippowdon (F), Poipole (N/A), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Gengar (M), Glaceon (F), Blastoise (F), Serperior (F), Totem Sized Gumshoos (M), Totem Sized Mimikyu (M)

PreviousChapters Next