• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 76: Attack on the Rainbow Rocket Carrier (Part 3)

With the three Princesses,

Five Minutes until Virus Upload Completion,

All three Princess's Pokemon were all pushed back by the Galactic Admin's Pokemon, "These guys are tough!" Celestia commented, as her Haxorus was struggling to remain standing, as were both Luna and Cadence's Pokemon. The Galactic Admin's Pokemon, on the other hand were facing no such problems.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just give up, and surrender your Pokemon? It'll save you a lot of trouble. After all, it's not like Pokemon are living creatures. They're merely tools of war that we use to get the job done," Saturn stated coldly.

"Never! Pokemon are products of nature! They are living beings, and not mindless tools! Just look at your Pokemon! Don't you feel any sort of remorse for corrupting your Pokemon?" Cadence asked.

"Shut up! Pokemon ARE just tools, and they are all going to belong solely to OUR cause!" Mars yelled, as her Purugly went on the attack.

"Florges, use Moonblast!" Cadence instructed. A red, flowery Pokemon then fired Moonblast at Purugly, sending it back.

"Y'know, we could probably send in more Pokemon on our end, you know?" Princess Luna whispered to her sister and niece.

"Maybe, but they could easily send out all of their Pokemon too, and there's no telling how many they have," Celestia replied, as they continued to battle.


In the Dark Core Room,

4 minutes, 3 seconds to Virus Upload completion,

Gyarados was flung to the side by Bisharp, as Busujima continued to battle against the Louds and the Beings of Harmony, "C'mon Lisa! Isn't there anyway to speed it up?!" Lynn Jr. yelled.

"If there was, I would've done so by now!" Lisa snapped back, as her Elgyem held off Salazzle.

"Mr. Mime, use Ice Punch!" Luan instructed. Mr. Mime then used Ice Punch on Salamence, which seemed to do a bit of damage, but the Dancing Pokemon got smacked away with Salamence's tail. Mr. Mime stumbled a bit, as it got back to it's feet. That was when something unexpected happened. Mr. Mime began to evolve. It became shorter, but it became a sort of clown like Pokemon with a bowler hat, a fancy moustache, what appeared to be a face on it's belly, and a cane made of ice. The newly evolved Mr. Mime started to tap dance.

"Mr. Mime just...." Lincoln said.

"Yeah. It evolved!" Luna Loud commented.

"But into what?" Lola asked.

"Mr. Rime, the Comedian Pokemon, an Ice and Psychic Type, and the evolved form of a Galarian Mr. Mime. It's highly skilled at tap dancing. It waves it's cane of ice in time with it's movements. It releases psychic power from the face like pattern on it's belly," Serenity's Rotom Phone explained.

"The perfect Pokemon for me!" Luan exclaimed, as Mr. Rime then fired off a Psychic attack, which damaged the majority of Busujima's Pokemon.

"Impudence! Team Rainbow Rocket will never fall!" Busujima stated.

"This just sad for you Busujima! You always said you'd get stronger on your own, and didn't need anyone's help! And here you are, getting help from a bunch of crooks!" Lynn commented. This got some sort of reaction from Busujima. It was then that something none of them expected happened. Busujima yelled, as he gripped his head, sparks flying off the suit.

"What's going on?" Leni wondered.

"I think Lynn might've done something to the suit," Lincoln pondered.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I haven't gone near that suit!" Lynn yelled.

"No, what I mean is that you may have found a glitch in the suit. You must've reminded Busujima of what it means for him to be who he is, and that must be breaking the control the suit has over him. I've seen this kind of thing tons of times on TV and in my video games and comics," Lincoln clarified.


Back at the battle against Toby,

2 Minutes 41 seconds until complete Virus Upload,

"Go Magnezone, use Thunderbolt!" Silver Spoon instructed. Magnezone then fired off Thunderbolt at Lycanroc, who then fell to it's knees.

"Toby! Get your Pokemon in order!" Nanba ordered.

"Lycanroc, get it together, and use Stone Edge!" Toby instructed. Lycanroc then used Stone Edge, which was able to strike most of the other's Pokemon, "Now Incineroar, Darkest Lariat, and Tsareena, use Dazzling Gleam!" both Pokemon launched their attacks, striking Twilight's Scizor, and Applejack's Gastrodon.

"Excellent!" Nanba said proudly. A beeping in his pocket got his attention. He then pulled out a small device, "Oh no! Busujima's suit is loosing control! I'll just administer more power to the suit!" Nanba said, pressing some buttons.

"Hey guys, that device he has must control the Essentia Suits! We have to destroy it!" Will commented.

"Easier said than done. Toby's team is blocking use at all angles!" Rainbow Dash said, seeing Noivern in the air, keeping the other airborne Pokemon at bay, while the ones on land were holding off the other land Pokemon.

"Heh! It's over! You might as well surrender to us now!" Xeroxic exclaimed. However, sparks began flying off not only his Pokeball belt, but also Nanba's, and Toby's, "What?! What is going on?!" he exclaimed, holding up one of his Dark Balls.

"They must've done it!" Fluttershy exclaimed happily.


Back with the Louds,

Virus Upload 100%

"The virus has been completely uploaded! It's wreaking havoc all across the systems!" Lisa exclaimed, as the Dark Balls in Busujima's possession started to spark, before they exploded. A flash appeared around each of his Pokemon, as they all returned to normal, looking around in confusion. It was then that the Dark Core itself began to spark more wildly than before.

"Emergency! Emergency! Dark Core containment device has b-b-b-been compromised, and a core meltdown is imminent. P-P-P-Please evacuate immediately!" a computerized voice said, sounding like it's been affected by the virus, as the terminal, and all other pieces of equipment began to explode.

"Uh, guys? I think maybe we should get out of here!" Lincoln suggested.

"I'm with you on that!" Lori said, as they all recalled their Pokemon.

"Stop them!" Busujima ordered his Pokemon, who all looked at their trainer with concern, and at each other. Without hesitation, Bisharp grabbed Busujima, and they all ran out of the room, as the Dark Core became more and more unstable.

"So, what's that meltdown thing we heard?" Vibrant asked.

"A core meltdown, as it is called, is when the core of a reactor melts through it's containment field, and seeps out. In terms of nuclear physics, this is leads to a very powerful explosion," Lisa explained.

"Oh man, then we need to keep running to the docks!" Lana Loud said, as they rounded another corner.


In the Essentia Laboratory,

The kids were all wrecking everything they could get their hands on, as they heard several small explosions coming from outside the room, "Sounds like whatever the others are doing, it's getting wild!" Josh commented.

"Ah'd say we've already wrecked this place beyond repair. We should find where they've been keeping all of the stolen Pokemon," Nathan suggested.

"I think I may have found a way to get there," Cory said, looking at a map, "If we leave the way we came in, and head down the hall, take the third left, then the second right, it should be the fourth door on the right," he said.

"Alright, then let's get moving!" Crystal said, as they all left the lab, and headed in the direction Cory had explained. Soon, they arrived at a room labeled "Pokemon Storage Area". Opening the door, they saw multitudes of Pokemon, all of whom appeared to be free from the Dark Ball's evil power, all escaping out through a colossal hole in the wall. It didn't take long for their Pokemon to spot them, and quickly run over to them.

"Oh you guys are all ok!" Mike exclaimed, relieved to see his Pokemon were all ok. A tremor from inside the ship cut the reunion short, "Alright guys, back inside your Pokeballs," he said, recalling his Pokemon. Thankfully, the Pokeball's connection to his Pokemon wasn't severed. The other kids all did the same, as the last of the Pokemon escaped from the Carrier.

"Should we head back to the dock?" Kelly asked.

"No. It's too far from where we are, and those explosions are happening more frequently. We need to get out of here this way," Chris replied, looking out the hole in the wall. Just then, Steven floated in on his Metagross.

"Are you kids all ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, we are! We could use some help getting out of here!" Nathan replied.

"I'll alert some of the boats to come in closer for rescue. What about the others?" Steven asked.

"We haven't seen them since the explosions began!" Bolt replied, as a big explosion blasted a hole in the wall.


Back with Will and the others,

"Attention all hands! The Dark Core has been compromised! Abandon ship! I repeat, abandon ship!" Nanba said, over an intercom. If things weren't bad enough for his and the other scientists that the Dark Balls had all been destroyed, freeing all the captured Pokemon from their control, but now the carrier was on the verge of collapse. Thankfully, he and the other scientists had escape pods handy, which they used to escape.

"They're getting away!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, trying to go after them, only to be stopped by Toby.

"All intruders will be purged!" Toby said, his tone still like that of a robot. His Pokemon all looked worriedly at their trainer, who was not acting like himself.

"Toby, this isn't the time for working with Team Rocket!" Will yelled.

"They just abandoned him like that!? AT LEAST TAKE THE SUIT OFF!" Rarity yelled.

"Toby, this isn't like you! You're a kind hearted child!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"We'll try to get Toby to come to his senses. You guys need to get out of here!" Will said to the Trial Captains, the Bandit Star Pirates, and Hau.

"What about you?" Hau asked.

"We'll get out of here once we get Toby free. Now go!" Will demanded. Reluctantly, they all did as Will told them, and left.

"Toby, remember who you are! Your mother raised you to be a kind, caring boy! Don't be this mindless puppet!" Silver Spoon said, tears in her eyes. Her words seemed to have gotten through to him, as sparks started flying off of the Essentia suit. Toby yelled in pain, as he gripped his head, "Yes, that's it! Fight it!" she urged.


Inside Toby's subconscious,

The young boy was laying on a cold, empty floor, in a dark void, his eyes barely open, "Mmm.... where...... am I?" Toby wondered. He wanted to sit up, but he was far too sluggish.

"Toby! Come to your senses!" Twilight's voice rang out in the void.

"This isn't how you are!" Toby then heard Applejack call out.

"Those..... voices...... my family," Toby said. Just then, a gilded light shone in front of him. Toby looked up to see what looked to be a young boy, who looked exactly like him. The only difference was that he had dark tan skin, and was wearing Egyptian style clothing and jewlery.

"If you want, I will break you and the other boy free from this prison," the lookalike offered.

"You... can do that?" Toby asked.

"Indeed. But I need you to trust me. Don't worry. Nothing will hurt, but you will feel a slight tingle coursing through your body afterwards," the lookalike replied.

"Uh.... ok. But..... who are you?" Toby asked.

"The answers you seek are back home," the lookalike replied, as the golden light shone brighter.


In the real world,

A golden light then erupted from Toby's body, as the Essentia suit began to crack. Elsewhere, the same was happening to the suit Busujima was wearing. The light continued to flow, until the suit burst apart. When the light died off, Toby looked at his friends and family. His expression was still the gentle and kind one that Toby always had, but the look in his eyes was far more intense, "Thank you for bringing me to my senses," Toby said, his voice sounding more mature.

"Toby!" both Fluttershy and Silver Spoon screamed, as they hugged the boy.

"Sorry for making you worry," Toby said, as another explosion rocked the carrier.

"We can catch up later, right now, we need to get out of here!" Twilight said, giving Toby his Pokeballs, which he then used on his Pokemon to recall them. With that, they all ran out of the room, intent on getting out.

"Once we round this corner, we should be able to get to the docks!" Will said, as they rounded the corner, only to find the way was blocked by debris, "Oh no!"

"Let's just blast our way out of here!" Rainbow Dash said, holding up an Ultra Ball. An explosion from the other side was able to clear the blockade. On the other side was Cadence, Princess Luna, and Celestia.

"Hurry! We need to get out of here!" Celestia said, as they all ran towards the docks. There, they saw some Team Rainbow Rocket Grunts all fleeing on large power boats.

"Quick! Get to the rafts!" Will yelled, as they ran to the pier, and all got onto a raft.

"Hang on! There's still a few rafts still here!" Twilight exclaimed, seeing some more rafts.

"Some of the others must not have escaped yet!" Will theorized.

"You needn't worry. I have a hunch that the others are alright," Toby stated.

"How can you be so sure?" Rarity asked.

"Call it a gut instinct. And I can feel that they're out of this evil place," Toby replied. Just then, a device went off from the cloaking device that Will held onto.

"Come in everyone, come in! Can you read me?!" Colress exclaimed through the device.

"Colress, this is Will! We've found Toby, but some of the others have not made it to the docks," Will explained.

"You have nothing to worry. Steven called, and said that he and the other champions rescued the kids that were in the Dark Ball storage area! I also received word from the Louds as well. They've managed to upload the virus, and have rescued Busujima and are fleeing," Colress explained.

"Alright, then there's no point in us staying here!" Will said, manning the motor, as they took off. Looking back at the exploding carrier, they could all see both Rainbow Rocket Grunts, and the freed Pokemon all leaping into the water, in hopes of getting away from the explosion. In just a few short minutes, there was a massive explosion that sent shockwaves through the water, propelling the little raft forwards at amazing speeds, before crashing into one of the Team Magma/Aqua power boats.

"Glad to see you're all ok!" Tabatha called, as he and the other Magma/Aqua/Ex-Plasma grunts helped them into the boats.

"We could say the same to you," Rainbow Dash commented.

"We were going to take you all back to the HQ island, but we got a distress signal from Aether Paradise, requesting aid," Tabatha said.

"The Aether Paradise?" Will asked.

"Yeah. Someone by the name of Lillie called. Apparently, an elite squad of Team Rainbow Rocket has stormed the place, and has taken control over it," Tabatha explained.

"But how could they conquer the Aether Paradise?! The security there is super tight!" Silver Spoon exclaimed.

"We have reason to believe that Team Rainbow Rocket has an inside agent who disabled all of the security protocols," Tabatha replied.

"But who would be sleazy enough to do something like that, especially to such a good organization?!" Applejack wondered.


On the helipad on Aether Paradise,

Faba was standing before the airships that were carrying the Team Rainbow Rocket leaders, "Ah, so good of you to come, at last!" Faba said, rubbing his hands together in a devious way.

"You've done well to play your part, Faba," Giovanni replied.

"Anything for the glory of Team Rainbow Rocket!" Faba said, 'Not to mention my career,' he thought.

"Have you set up the machine as instructed?" Cyrus asked.

"Of course! Just come with me to the mansion!" Faba said, leading them to Lusamine's mansion.

"Hold it right there!" the familiar voice of a certain woman called out. Faba sneered in annoyance, "Faba! What are you doing?!" Wicke demanded.

"Isn't it clear? I'm helping out the people who are destined to rule this world and Ultra Space achieve that very goal," Faba replied, not caring about his actions.

"Master Giovanni, sir! Allow us to deal with this pest!" the voice of Cassidy requested, as she and Butch leapt down between Wicke, and the Rainbow Rocket Leaders.

"Very well. See to it that she and the rest of the Aether staff do NOT interfere," Giovanni replied, as they continued to walk towards the mansion.

"Hold it right there!" Wicke yelled, attempting to go after them, only to be stopped by Butch and Cassidy.

"Nuh uh, sweetheart. You're going to be playing with us for a while," Butch stated, holding a Dark Ball, as he and Cassidy released a Kantonian Raticate, and a Tentacruel, both who were corrupted by the Dark Balls.

"Nothing I can't handle," Wicke said, as she tossed two Ultra Balls, releasing a Yuki-onna like Pokemon, and a massive mammoth Pokemon with large tusks. And with that, Wicke's battle with the two Rocket Grunts began.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Aggron (M), Crawdaunt (M), Alolan Marowak (M), Hariyama (M), Garchomp (F), Mimikyu (M)





















Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Absol (F), Steelix (M), Toucannon (F), Gengar* (M) Smeargle (M)





















Toby: Tsareena* (F), Incineroar (M), Alolan Raichu (F), Metagross* (N/A), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Noivern (M)





















Serenity: Lopunny (F), Burmy (Plant Cloak)(F), Baltoy (N/A), Corsola* (F), Dwebble (M), Floette (Blue Flower)(F)

























Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Goodra* (F), , Kingdra* (M), Qwilfish (F), Glaceon (F), Gallade (M),






















Lincoln: Toxapex* (M)






















Lori: Skarmory (F)





















Leni: Milotic (F)




















Luna: Houndour (F)





















Luan: Galarian Mr. Mime (M)




















Lynn: Gyarados (M)





















Lucy: Sandile (F)






















Lana: Minccinno (F)






















Lola: Frillish (F)





















Lisa: Elgyem (M)





















In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (M), Kingler (F), Macargo (M) Camerupt, (M) Pyroar (M), Floatzel (F), Breloom (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (M), Ferrothorn (M), Manectric (F), Eelektross (F), Helioisk (M), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (M), Shiftry (M), Gourgeist (Large Size)(M), Cofagrigus (F), Chandelure (F), Dusknoir (F), Banette (M), Gengar (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Conkeldurr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pangoro (M), Meinshao (F), Toxicroak (M), Lucario (M), Dragonite (M), Poipole (N/A), Alolan Muk (F), Trevenant* (M), Goodra (M) , Zebstrika (M), Totem Sized Vikavolt (M), Totem Sized Kommo-o (M), Barbaracle (M), Arcanine (M), Magmortar (F)), Decidueye (M)






















Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Feraligatr (M), Macargo (M), Growlithe (F), Magmortar (M), Litleo (F), Blaziken (M), Vaporeon (M), Umbreon (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) , Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Bisharp* (F) Zoroark*(F), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Cofagrigus (M), Chandelure (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmontop (M), Pangoro (M), Toxicroak (F), Meinshao (F), Swanna (F), Poipole (N/A), Bronzong (N/A), Tyranitar (M), Totem Sized Araquanid (M), Totem Sized Lurantis (F), Toucannon (F), , Meganium (F), Aipom (F), Altaria (F), Camerupt (F), Torterra (M), Alolan Golem (M), Probopass (M), Hawlucha (M), Crabominable (M)




















Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (F), Crawdaunt (M), Macargo (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (M),, Shiftry (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (F), Ferrothorn (M), Gothitelle (F), Reuniclus (M), Goodra (F), Espeon (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aggron (M), Bronzong (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Dragalge (M), Arcanine (M) Bisharp (F), Flareon (F), , Gengar (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Chandelure (M), Dusknoir (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Cofagrigus (F), Lucario* (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Timburr (M), Pancham (F), Croagunk (M), Meinfoo (F), Garchomp (M), Tyrogue (M), Dragonite* (F), Poipole (N/A), Drapion* (M), Ninetails (F), Meltan (N/A), Totem Sized Salazzle (F), Totem Sized Marowak (M), Hatterene (F), Liligant (F), Sceptile (M), Mawile (F), Heracross (M), Scizor (M), Gardevoir* (F), Alakazam (m), Luxray (M), Charizard (M), Empoleon (M)Alolan Ninetails (Snowball)(F), Turtonator (M), Delphox (F), Ninetails (F)
























Serenity: Vikavolt (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), , Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Riolu (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonlee (M), Pancham (M), Croagunk (F), Meinfoo (F), Poipole (N/A), Budew (F), Seedot (F), Mareep*(M), Totem Sized Raticate (F), Totem Sized Togedemaru (F), Totem Sized Ribombee (F), Sylveon* (M), Pachirisu* (F), Pignite (M), Tangela (M), Spinda (M)






















Silver Spoon: Floatzel (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Plusle (F), Macargo (F), Pyroar (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Roselia (F), Ferroseed (M), Clawitzer (F), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Eelektross (M), Aggron (F), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Breloom (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Electivire (M) Butterfree* (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Chandelure (M), Cofagrigus (F), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Dragonite (M), Haxorus (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pancham* (M), Croagunk (F), Meinshao (M), Hippowdon (F), Poipole (N/A), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Gengar (M), Blastoise (F), Serperior (F), Totem Sized Gumshoos (M), Totem Sized Mimikyu (M), Furfrou (F),l Gameow (M)

PreviousChapters Next