• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,705 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,705

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 47: Rescue Mission to the Aether Paradise (Part 2)

Reaching the next floor up, the group of six saw a familiar, sleazy man, looking all high and mighty, "I, Faba, alone am unique. I am the Aether Foundation's Last Line of Defense. If something were to happen to me, then what would become of out beloved Foundation, I ask you?" Faba asked, turning to the group.

"Faba, you of all people should know why we're here. Where is Cosmog?" Gladion interrogated the sleazy scientist.

"My, my, young Master Gladion, the world certainly hasn't been kind to you, now has it? No matter. I have a job to do, which involves getting rid of all of you!" Faba said, releasing a Hypno.

"I'll take this one," Hau volunteered, as he sent out his Primarina, "Alright partner, one shot is all we need, so use Shadow Ball!" Hau instructed. Primarina then fired the ball of shadow energy at Hypno, knocking it out instantly. Faba was flabbergasted at how quickly Hau took down his Pokémon.

"Now then, Faba, seeing as how Hau bested you, would you be so kind as to activate the Elevator so we can access the lower levels?" Gladion asked, masking his disdain and malice towards the sleazy man.

"Of course, young master. I hope you find what you're looking for," Faba commented, as he swiped a card on the elevator console, and punched in a few keys, "There, now off with you now," he said, getting off of the elevator, as it descended.

"Huh, that was easier than I thought," Toby commented.

"Yeah, maybe too easy," Silver Spoon replied. And she was right. Faba smirked sinisterly, as he watched them descend, as he pulled out a radio.

"This is Agent Faba, contacting Team Rainbow Rocket HQ. There's been a most fortuitous development," he said.

"And what might that be?" a voice came from the radio.

"The trainer that caught Ho-oh, and his entourage, has come to Aether Paradise, possibly with the delusional intention of stopping the release of the Ultra Beasts," Faba replied.

"Agent Faba, I feel I should remind you that our plans hinge on apprehending as many of these 'Ultra Beast' things as we can, and we can't afford any slip ups," the voice said, a tone of sternness being evident in the words.

"You needn't worry. I plan on taking them out of the picture, personally," Faba replied, putting away the Radio. However, unbeknownst to him, a familiar, large busted woman had overheard him from the shadows.

"This is Agent Thicc, reporting into International Police HQ," Wicke said into a Radio of her own.

"We read you, loud and clear Agent Thicc. Have you something to report?" a voice asked over the radio.

"Team Rainbow Rocket's Spy is planning to make a move. I heard him talking to his HQ about taking control of as many Ultra Beasts as they can get their hands on. He also said something about eliminating a group of trainers who are looking for the Cosmog in question," Wicke replied.

"10-4 Agent Thicc. Continue to keep an eye on the Rainbow Rocket Spy, and report back any findings you may come across," the voice said, as Wicke put her radio away. One question still weighed on her mind.

"Why on Earth did everyone back at HQ designate me as 'Agent Thicc'?" she pondered, unaware of two massive reasons for that naming.


Down in the Labs,

The elevator had arrived at the center of a large room, below the docks. It was mostly triangular, with three doors at each corner, "So, this is the Secret Lab? I was expecting a lot more, you know, science equipment?" Hau commented.

"This is what you could call the main lobby. The labs we need to investigate are through this door," Gladion said, heading to one of the three doors.

"How do you know so much about this place?" Silver Spoon asked. It was a legitimate question. Gladion couldn't deny that.

"Let's just say I have connections very close to Aether," Gladion replied, as they entered the door. On the other side, they saw some scientists, talking amongst one another, before they took notice of the group.

"Intruders! You haven't any clearance to be here! Leave immediately, please, or we will force you to comply," the first Scientist said, as he, and his cohorts released an Alolan Muk, a Magneton, and a Pokémon that looked like a floating pink and blue duck.

"We don't have time for this! Three of you should stay here and keep these jokers busy!" Gladion said, as he darted past all three scientists.

"Will, you and Hau should go on ahead. The three of us can keep these guys busy," Fluttershy suggested, as she, Toby, and Silver Spoon released Pupitar, Mawile, and Lycanroc. Both Will and Hau shot past the three scientists, who remained focused on the three trainers before them.

"Now then, who wants to talk about Cosmog?" Silver Spoon asked, as they engaged in battle with the scientists. Meanwhile, with Will and Hau, they were racing down the path way, trying to catch up with Gladion. They didn't have far to run, as they saw the edgy trainer, standing outside of a lab.

"Cosmog isn't in there," Gladion said, before his glare turned more intense, "Don't even think of going in there! Null and I, we're a lot a like. Null was created to combat the Ultra Beasts, while I was always doted on by my Mother, being forced to dress in the way SHE wanted, and acting the way SHE wanted," Gladion said, shaking his head, "Well, try checking Lab #2, at the end of the hall," he suggested. Neither Will nor Hau asked anymore questions, and did as Gladion suggested, and went to the next lab. Inside, they saw some employees, who didn't seem to take kindly to the two trainers entering the lab.

"Stop right there! Don't touch anything with those filthy hands of yours, and leave!" one of the Employees demanded, sending out a pelican like Pokémon, while the other one sent in a Sudowoodo.

"Well, I figured it wouldn't be easy as that. Alright, Hariyama, let's go!" Will said, releasing Hariyama.

"Raichu, we need your help too!" Hau said, releasing his Alolan Raichu, "Use Thunderbolt on Pelipper, now!" he instructed. Raichu fired off the electric attack at the bird Pokémon, which was able to knock it out instantly.

"Hariyama, use Brick Break on Sudowoodo!" Will instructed. Hariyama then struck Sudowoodo, also knocking it out in one hit. Both employees recalled their Pokémon, and ran out of the lab, "Huh, that was easier than I thought," Will commented, as he and Hau recalled their Pokémon.

"There's got to be a clue in here somewhere," Hau commented, as he walked over to the bookshelf. Will decided to look at the nearby computers, hoping there was a file on there. He accessed the computer, and found a file labeled "Ultra Wormhole Research". Feeling this could be a lead, he clicked on it, and read over the report, "You find something?" Hau asked.

"I think so. According to this, Cosmog might possibly be an Ultra Beast with the ability to create Ultra Wormholes as a means of escape. You don't think it's possible that someone wants to exploit that power, do you?" Will questioned.

"Seeing as how someone is going to all this trouble, I would assume they are," Hau replied, as they exited the lab, only to run into Gladion and the others.

"Did you find anything?" Gladion asked.

"We think we did. We found out that Cosmog could possibly be an Ultra Beast, and that it creates the Ultra Wormholes in order to get away from danger," Hau explained.

"That..... doesn't bode well," Toby commented.

"What do you mean?" Fluttershy asked.

"We all saw that Ultra Beast before come through the Wormhole when we here the first time, right? So what would happen if someone could forcibly open an Ultra Wormhole?" Toby questioned.

"They could bring over tons of Ultra Beasts!" Silver Spoon exclaimed.

"Which means time is even more of the essence! We need to get back up to the first floor! I have another hunch about where Cosmog could've been taken," Gladion commented, as he dashed back towards the elevator, followed closely by the others.


Meanwhile, somewhere in Royal Woods,

Clyde McBride was Lincoln's closest friend. He and Lincoln shared many similar interests. They like the same comics, the same video games, the same TV shows, everything! One key defining factor about Clyde is that he had a humungous crush on Lori, or at least, he did, until he found out her involvement in the whole "Bad Luck" mess, which inevitably, destroyed the Loud Family, in a manner of speaking. While he and many of Lincoln's other friends learned that Lincoln forgave his sisters, they still had a bit of resentment towards the sisters. Right now, he was on his was to the arcade to meet up with the gang to discuss an issue that had come up recently; Where was Lincoln and his Sisters? He walked into the arcade, and found his other pals waiting by a table, "Yo, Clyde! Over here!" a short boy with very red hair and visor like glasses called out.

"Hey Zach, Rusty, Liam, Girl Jordan, and Ronnie Anne. Hope I'm not too late," Clyde commented.

"Not at all. We got here not too long ago ourselves," Girl Jordan replied.

"So, let's just cut to the chase. What do we know about the case before us?" Liam quizzed.

"We know that Lincoln and 9 of his sisters all disappeared about 3 days ago. From what I got from Detective Ross, they got sucked into some kind of wormhole," Clyde replied.

"I don't doubt it. Lisa isn't exactly known for doing a lot of controlled experiments. She could've caused that wormhole," Rusty commented coldly.

"I thought the same thing too, but Ross told me that like her eight other sisters, Lisa was grounded from any science experiments until after the first month of school. Plus, the expression on her face on the security tapes indicated she was just as shocked by the portal as her siblings," Clyde countered.

"So some outside source is the cause?" Ronnie Anne questioned.

"It's possible," Zach replied. Girl Jordan was about to say something, when a similar portal to the one that sucked up their friend and his sisters opened up.

"That's the portal from the security footage that Ross showed me!" Clyde exclaimed, as they all found themselves being pulled toward it. They held onto anything that was nailed to the floor for dear life, but it proved fruitless, as they were all sucked in.


Meanwhile, with Serenity and the Loud Siblings,

Serenity was busy grooming Lopunny's luxurious fur, while the Louds were all doing their own thing. Some of them were swimming in the pool, playing shuffleboard, or just lounging around. All the while, Serenity couldn't help but wonder how her Mother, her brother, and the others were doing at Aether Paradise, "Ok Lopunny, that should just about do it. Eevee, would you like to go next?" she offered to the Evolution Pokémon, who happily leapt up on his trainer's lap. Serenity then began to brush the little fox Pokémon. Noticing Serenity grooming her Eevee, the Louds begun chatting amongst themselves.

"You know, now that I think about, Serenity and Flora are the only ones with unevolved Eevees," Lincoln commented.

"You're right. But what forms are left?" Lucy asked, unintentionally startling her brother.

"Well, let's see. I know that Flora has Vaporeon, the Water Form," Luna commented.

"Toby has Flareon and Espeon, Fire and Psychic types," Lori added.

"Serenity also has a Leafeon," Leni added.

"And Sylvia has the Ice Type Glaceon and the Electric Type Jolteon," Lisa added.

"Fire, Water, Electric, Ice, Grass, and Psychic. That's six out of I think eight different forms," Lola commented.

"I think I remember Rotom saying something about there being a Fairy Type form and a Dark Type form," Lincoln replied.

"Right, Umbreon and Sylveon. I wonder what Serenity's Eevee will evolve into?" Luan commented.

"Well, best not to rush things. Let her raise her Pokémon at her pace," Lincoln suggested. The sisters all agreed, as they saw what they thought to be Poni Island in the distance.


Back at the Aether Paradise,

As soon as the elevator reached the top floor, the trainers were swarmed with Aether Employees, ready to dispose of them, "Stop this travesty!" one of them demanded, as they released their Pokémon, which ranged from Magmar, Malamar, Primeape, Electabuzz, Scyther, and Tauros.

"Alright partner, we need to smash our way through!" Gladion said, releasing Type: Null.

"We have to find Lillie and Nebby quickly! We should get rid of these guys too!" Will suggest, as he, Fluttershy, Toby, Silver Spoon, and Hau released Lairon, Probopass, Metang, Glaceon, and Espeon, respectively.

"That's enough you lot!" the voice of Wicke called out. The group turned to see the kind hearted woman walking towards them, "These trainers are here to find their friend, Lillie and help her, so please, stand down," Wicke kindly requested. The employees did just that, as did their Pokémon, "Hello everyone. It's so good to see you all again. Especially you, young Master Gladion," Wicke greeted the rescue team.

"Ok, what's with everyone calling you 'Master Gladion'?!" Hau exclaimed, only to go ignored.

"Wicke, Lillie was taken by Team Skull, and brought here. We need to find the President," Gladion said, a sense of urgency in his voice.

"Of course. Take this with you," Wicke said, handing him a key card, "Faba was trying to get away, but I was able to pickpocket it from him," she explained, smiling innocently.


Meanwhile, somewhere in the labs,

Faba was on the ground, unconscious, a few large lumps on his head.


Back with the group,

"Thank you Wicke. And thank you all for helping me out with this. I know we aren't friends, but I'm glad we're not enemies anymore," Gladion commented, flashing a smile, before darting off.

"You should go after him. He always acts rashly when we gets this way, even going as far as stealing Pokémon from others. He's so much like her," Wicke pleaded to the group.

"Like who?" quizzed Will. Wicke's response was not at all expected.

"Like the President."

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Decidueye (M), Alolan Muk (F), Alolan Marowak (M), Hariyama (M), Lairon (M), Zebstrika (M)






Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Crabominable (M), Steelix (M), Pupitar (M), Probopass (M), Bronzor (N/A)





Toby: Incineroar (M), Metang* (N/A), Flareon (F), Mawile (F), Gardevoir* (F), Charizard (M)






Serenity: Lopunny (F), Vikavolt (M) Eevee* (M), Budew (F), Seedot (F),Mareep*(M)






Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Goodra* (F), Haunter (M), Glaceon (F),






Lincoln: Toxapex* (M)






Lori: Skarmory (F)







Luna: Houndour (F)







Lynn: Gyarados (M)







Lucy: Sandile (F)








Lana: Minccinno (F)







Lisa: Elgyem (M)






In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clauncher (M), Skrelp (M), Krabby (F), Growlithe (M), Slugma (M) Numel, (M) Litleo (M), Buizel (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (F), Budew (M), Ferroseed (M), Magmar (F), Electrike (F), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Corphish (M), Seedot (M), Goodra (M), Trevenant*(M), Pumpkaboo (Large Size)(M), Yamask (F), Litwik (F), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Haunter (M)



Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Buizel (M), Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (F), Krabby (M), Croconaw (M), Slugma (M), Growlithe (F), Magby (M), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Combusken (M), Vaporeon (M), Eevee (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) Grotle (M), Bayleef (F), Hawlucha (M) Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Pawniard* (F) Zoroark*(F), Alolan Geodude (M), Toucannon (F), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Pumpkaboo (Super Size)(F), Yamask (M), Litwik (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Haunter* (M)



Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Buizel (M), Clauncher (F), Corphish (M), Slugma (F), Magby (M), Numel (M), Alakazam (M), Seedot (M), Tangela (F), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M), Grovyle (M), Scizor (M), Gothorita (F), Duosion (M) Goodra (F), Tsareena* (F), Alolan Vulpix (Snowball)(F), Turtonator (M), Vulpix (F), Delphox (F), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Noibat (M), Pikachu (F), Empoleon (M), Espeon (F), Luxio (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Skrelp (M), Growlithe (M) Pawniard (F) Haunter (M), Pumpkaboo (Super Size)(F), Litwik (M), Duskull (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Yamask (F)




Serenity: Spinda (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Pignite (M), (M), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), Tangela (M), Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M)Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Pachirisu* (F) Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M),




Silver Spoon: Buizel (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (F), Krabby (M), Plusle (F), Slugma (F), Litleo (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M), Servine (F), Clauncher (F), Gallade (M), Blastoise (F), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), , Aron (F), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Shroomish (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Elekid (M) Butterfree* (M) Goodra* (F), Haunter (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Litwik (M), Yamask (F), Pumpkaboo (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M)




Totem Stickers So far: 89/100

PreviousChapters Next