• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 60: Start! Pokemon League First Round (Part 1)

The next day soon dawned over the arena, and the spectators were piling into the stands, awaiting for the start of the Pokémon League, "Alright, so the first matchup is Ilima against Nico, right?" Lori asked.

"Yeah. It should be interesting," Will replied.

"Why's that?" Rhonda asked.

"You see, Ilima specializes in Normal Type Pokémon, while Nico has a slew of Pokémon from the far of Galar Region, of which we know nothing about," Will explained.

"Well, it should be interesting to see," Rusty replied, as both trainers entered the arena, and the referee took his position.

"The first Match of the Alola Region Pokémon League is going to be pitting Captain Ilima of Hau'oli City, against Nico from Turffield, all the way in the Galar Region!" the announcer said.

"This first match of the First ever Alola Pokémon League will now get underway! Each trainer has the use of only three Pokémon, and the battle will end when all three of either side's Pokémon are unable to continue. Furthermore, substitutions may be made at any time during the match! Now before we begin, we will select a battlefield for the trainers to battle on!" the referee declared, as the dirt battlefield sunk into the ground.

"What's going on?" Luan questioned.

"It's a field change. To put it simply, they're going to battle on a completely different battlefield. I suspect that when the matches become six on six, then there will be two battlefield changes," Will explained, as a rocky battlefield rose up.

"Now then, trainers, choose your first Pokémon!" the referee bellowed.

"My first Pokémon shall be Stoutland!" Ilima declared, releasing his Pokémon of choice.

"Wow, so Ilima caught a Stoutland!" Silver Spoon commented, taking out her Rotom phone.

"Stoutland, the Big Hearted Pokémon, a Normal Type. Stoutland make excellent baby sitters, as many trainers trust it to keep an eye on them. They are most often found as a part of mountain rescue teams," her Rotom phone explained.

"And here's my Pokémon, Claydol!" Nico said, sending out a massive, black colored Pokémon with a ring of eyes around it's head, and several odd marking around it. Silver Spoon then pointed her Phone at Nico's Pokémon.

"Claydol, the Clay Doll Pokémon, a Ground and Psychic Type. It uses it's psychic powers to ward of the rain to avoid melting. It's ancient creators were apparently inspired by an object from the sky," her Phone explained.

"Psychic Types are a bit tricky, but Normal Type like Stoutland can use a plethora of moves that can be useful against Claydol," Will commented.

"Alright, battle begin!" the referee declared.

"Stoutland, let's start things off by using Work Up," Ilima instructed. Stoutland then started getting worked up, as it glowed red, "Now, let's use Crunch!" Ilima said, as Stoutland charged at Claydol.

"Now Claydol, use Reflect!" Nico instructed. Claydol summoned a barrier around itself, as Stoutland landed the Crunch attack.

"Yikes, that looks like it hurt," Ronnie Anne commented.

"And I didn't see whatever move Nico had Claydol use," Liam added.

"Well, it was still in effect. Reflect is a move that powers down Physical Attacks, like Crunch. But Claydol is still a Psychic Type, so a Dark Type Move like Crunch was super effective," Will replied, as the battle continued.

"Claydol, use Ice Beam!" Nico instructed. Claydol then fired Ice Beam from both of it's arms, striking Stoutland.

"Hang strong Stoutland, and use Flame Charge!" Ilima instructed. Stoutland then used the Fire attack, that not only repelled Ice Beam, but allow Stoutland to move much faster, and slam into Claydol.

"Claydol, use Hyper Beam!" Nico instructed. Claydol then fired Hyper Beam at Stoutland, while it was close. The blast was able to knock out the Big Hearted Pokémon.

"Stoutland is unable to battle, the win goes to Claydol!" the referee declared, as both trainers recalled their Pokémon.

"Since Hyper Beam makes the user wait a while to recharge, Nico did the right thing by recalling Claydol," Will commented.

"Alright, now my second Pokémon shall be Snorlax!" Ilima said, releasing his Snorlax.

"Whoa, that thing's huge!" Lana commented.

"Snorlax, the Sleeping Pokémon, a Normal Type. If this Pokémon is not eating, then it is sleeping, and vice versa. It's hunger is not satisfied unless it consumes at least 900 pounds of food, in which case, if falls asleep," Silver Spoon's Rotom Phone explained.

"Yeesh, 900 pounds of food must kill the grocery bill!" Randy commented.

"Not quite. Many trainers have recipes that allows Snorlax to feel full from a small bowl of food," Will replied.

"And my next Pokémon will be Roserade!" Nico said, sending out a small, green Pokémon with white hair and two bouquets for arms.

"Roserade, the Bouquet Pokémon, a Grass and Poison Type. While beautiful, this Pokémon's bouquet like arms conceal thorny whips, and the thorns contain poison," Silver Spoon's Rotom Phone explained.

"So, who has the advantage?" Rusty asked.

"Actually, neither one does, unless one of them know a move that can inflict a status condition or is super effective against the other," Will replied.

"Alright, Roserade, lets start off with Sunny Day!" Nico instructed. Roserade then fired a ball of light into the sky, which intensified the sunlight.

"Whoa, what's going on with the sun?" Lori asked, covering her eyes.

"It a move called Sunny Day. Normally, it's used to power up Fire Type moves while also lowering the strength of Water Type Moves. But for Grass Types, it can be used to cut the time it takes for Solar Beam to charge in half," Will explained.

"Now Roserade, use Solar Beam!" Roserade then gathered up sunlight, then fired off the energy at Snorlax.

"Quick, use Protect!" Ilima instructed. A green barrier appeared around Snorlax, "Now, use Heavy Slam!" Snorlax then slammed into Roserade, which sent the Grass Pokémon into the wall, knocked out.

"Roserade is unable to battle, the winner is Snorlax!" the referee declared.

"Heavy Slam is a move that gets stronger the more the user outweighs the target," Will explained, as Nico recalled Roserade.

"Alright, Claydol, let's go!" Nico said, releasing Claydol once again, "Now, use Psybeam!" Claydol then blasted Snorlax with the full force Psychic attack.

"Snorlax, return!" Ilima said, recalling Snorlax, "I don't want to use that Z Move just yet. So for now, I'll go with this one. Smeargle!" Ilima said, releasing his Smeargle.

"Smeargle, the Painter Pokémon, a Normal Type. A paint like fluid oozes from the tip of it's tail. It uses this fluid to mark it's territory," Silver Spoon's Rotom Phone explained.

"Since Smeargle can use Sketch, it can learn a slew of different moves," Will commented.

"Now Smeargle, use Aqua Jet!" Ilima instructed. Smeargle then used Aqua Jet, and slammed into Claydol full force, "Now, use Night Slash!" Smeargle then slashed at Claydol, which was able to knock out the Clay Doll Pokémon.

"Claydol is unable to battle, the winner is Smeargle!" the referee declared, as Nico recalled Claydol.

"So far so good. Ilima might be able to win this," Luan commented.

"We'll see. Remember, both of Ilima's remaining Pokémon have battled, while Nico still has a Pokémon she hasn't brought out," Will replied.

"Alright, now, Sirfetch'd, let's do this!" Nico said, releasing a white, duck Pokémon with a sword and shield made of what looked to be green onions.

"Whoa, never seen that Pokémon before," Will commented.

"Sirfetch'd, the Wild Duck Pokémon, a Fighting Type, and the evolved form of a Galarian Farfetch'd. This Pokémon is a valiant fighter that treasures the sword like green onion it carries. Should the stalk ever wilt or gets damages, this Pokémon will give up fighting forever," Silver Spoon's Rotom Phone explained.

"So Farfetch'd has a Galarian Form too," Will commented.

"I guess so. Let be try pulling up an image," Silver Spoon said. She then came up with a small, brown duck Pokémon with a ridiculously large onion.

"Now that's a huge onion!" Liam commented.

"Normal Farfetch'd look like this, don't they?" Rotom asked, displaying a picture of the same brown duck, but with a smaller leek.

"Yeah, that's the one I've encounter during my travels," Will replied.

"Sirfetch'd, use First Impression!" Nico instructed. In the blink of an eye, Sirfetch'd then slashed at Smeargle, causing a lot of damage, but Smeargle hung on.

"Nice resolve Smeargle, now use Psybeam!" Smeargle then fired the Psychic attack at the opposing Pokémon.

"Sirfetch'd, use Protect!" Nico instructed. Sirfetch'd then raised it's shield, as a green barrier formed, blocking Psybeam, "Now, use Meteor Assault!" Sirfetch'd then charged leek first at Smeargle, sending the Painter Pokémon into a wall.

"Smeargle is unable to battle, the winner is Sirfetch'd!" the referee declared, as Ilima recalled Smeargle.

"Tsk, these Galarian Pokémon this girl has are unpredictable," Ilima commented, before he noticed that Sirfetch'd was panting.

"What's going on with Sirfetch'd?" Will wondered.

"Maybe this has something to do with it," Silver Spoon commented, getting the attention of the others, "Meteor Assault is Sirfetch'd's signature move. It has a ton of power, for sure, but it needs to recharge after using it," she explained, as Ilima sent out Snorlax, who looked to be sleeping.

"Snorlax has already taken some damage, while Sirfetch'd looks like it's hardly taken any. I need to end this now. Let's go Snorlax!" Ilima said, as he began to do a pose for Normal Type Z Moves, "Now my sleeping giant, arise from your slumber to battle our ill fated foe! Now Snorlax, use Pulverizing Pancake!" Ilima said, as Snorlax became enveloped in Z Power. It looked up, a fierce glint in its eyes, as it leapt up to its feet, and charged at Sirfetch'd with speed the Ponyville and Royal Woods friends all didn't expect out of the massive Pokémon. Snorlax then leapt high into the air, and slammed into Sirfetch'd.

"Whoa, that was crazy!" Ross exclaimed, as Snorlax got up off of Sirfetch'd, who was barely standing.

"You still good Sirfetch'd?" Nico asked. Sirfetch'd nodded.

"I know Z Moves can't always be guaranteed one hit knockouts, but that's incredible resolve your Pokémon has," Ilima commented.

"Thanks. Now, it's time to finish this. Let's go Sirfetch'd!" Nico said, as she began to do a pose for Fighting Type Z Moves, "Now, break down the walls that separate us from victory with All Out Pummeling!" Nico exclaimed. Sirfetch'd, enveloped in Z Power then unleashed the Z Move on Snorlax, which proved to be too much for the Sleeping Pokémon, as it fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Snorlax is unable to battle, the winner is Sirfetch'd. Therefore, the victory goes to Nico!" the referee declared.

"Yay! Thank you so much for all your hard work Sirfetch'd!" Nico exclaimed, hugging her Pokémon, who seemed a little embarrassed, but felt happy at being praised.

"You were great Snorlax, take a much deserved rest," Ilima said, recalling his Pokémon, before turning to Nico, "Congratulations on your win Nico. I hope you make it far in the tournament," Ilima said.

"Thanks. And thank you for the great battle," Nico said, as the two exchanged handshakes, and left the battlefield.

"So now Nico is moving on to the next round. Speaking of next matches, who's up next again?" Lola asked.

"It's Mallow against Captain Lana," Toby replied, as the two girls in question entered the battlefield.

"So, who has the edge between the two?" Rhonda asked.

"Hard to say. Mallow specializes in Grass Types, which are super effective against the Water Types Captain Lana trains. However, Water Type Pokémon are capable of learning moves that are super effective against Grass Types," Will replied, as the battlefield changed to a waterfall battlefield.

"The next matchup will be pitting two Trial Captains, both from Konikoni City against one another. First up is Captain Lana, a Water Type specialist, and her opponent will be the Grass Type enthusiast, Captain Mallow!" the announcer declared.

"The rules are the same as the last match up. Both trainers may use no more than three Pokémon. The battle is over when all three of either trainer's Pokémon can no longer battle, and substitutions may be made at any time. Now, trainers, choose your first Pokémon!" the referee declared.

"Alright, my first Pokémon is going to be Trevenant!" Mallow said, releasing a large, tree Pokémon with a red eye in the center.

"Trevenant, the Elder Tree Pokémon, a Grass and Ghost Type. This Pokémon loves and cares for the forest and all it's inhabitants. However, this Pokémon is not hesitant to lash out against those who would do the forest harm," Silver Spoon's Rotom Phone explained.

"My Pokémon shall be Crawdaunt!" Captain Lana said, releasing a Crawdaunt.

"Crawdaunt, the Rogue Pokémon, a Water and Dark Type. Because of this Pokémon's violent nature, no other Pokémon will live in the same lake as a Crawdaunt. As a result, lakes where this Pokémon lives are desolate places," the Rotom Phone explained.

"Alright, begin!" the referee declared.

"Trevenant, use Phantom Force" Mallow instructed. Trevenant then disappeared.

"Crawdaunt, keep you guard up! When Trevenant reappears, use Dark Pulse!" Captain Lana instructed. Crawdaunt then kept looking around, waiting for Trevenant to reappear. The Elder Tree Pokémon then reappeared behind Crawdaunt, and swiped at the Rogue Pokémon. However, Crawdaunt then fired Dark Pulse at Trevenant, damaging the Elder Tree Pokémon severely.

"Quick Trevenant, use Destiny Bond!" Mallow instructed. Trevenant then fired an orb at Crawdaunt, as it fell unconscious. The ball hit Crawdaunt, and it too was knocked out.

"Both Pokémon are unable to battle!" the referee declared, as both trainers recalled their Pokémon.

"What just happened?" Lucy asked.

"It's a move called Destiny Bod. When the one who uses it is knocked out, it takes the opponent down with it," Will replied.

"Alright, Tropius, let's go!" Mallow said, releasing the same Pokémon that Clyde and the rest of Lincoln's friends saw the day they arrived.

"Tropius, the Fruit Pokémon, a Grass and Flying Type. This Pokémon grows fruits on it's neck, which is especially popular among younger kids. This Pokémon flies by fanning the large leaves on it's back," Silver Spoon's phone explained.

"Now Tentacruel, let's go!" C. Lana said, releasing a Tentacruel.

"Tentacruel, the Jellyfish Pokémon, a Water and Poison Type. This Pokémon starts off with 80 tentacles, all of which are packed with poison. When many Tentacruel gather, other Pokémon flee the area," the Phone explained.

"Begin!" the referee declared.

"Now Tropius, use Sunny Day!" Mallow instructed. Tropius then intensified the sunlight, "Now, use Solar Beam!" Mallow instructed. Tropius gathered sunlight, and fired the beam at Tentacruel, who tanked the attack.

"Tentacruel, quick, use Toxic!" C. Lana instructed. Tentacruel then fired the sludge attack at Tropius, which then badly poisoned the Fruit Pokémon, "Great, now use Venoshock!" Tentacruel then fired Venoshock at Tropius, which did more damage.

"Using Toxic inflicted poison status to Tropius, and using Venoshock intensified the damage," Will commented.

"The poison won't kill that Tropius thing, will it?" Randy asked.

"No, but it will drain Tropius' strength more and more as time goes on," Will commented.

"Tropius, return!" Mallow said, recalling Tropius, "Now, Tsareena, let's go!" she said, releasing her Tsareena, "First, let's use Aromatherapy!" Mallow instructed. Tsareena then began giving off a pleasantly fragrant aroma, which spread across the entire battlefield.

"Aromatherapy is quite handy for a Grass Pokémon to know. It heals the status conditions of all Pokémon in the trainer's team," Will commented.

"Now, use Trop Kick!" Tsareena then delivered a powerful kick to Tentacruel, sending it out of the water, and on the ground, knocked out.

"Tentacruel is unable to battle, the winner is Tsareena!" the referee declared, as C. Lana recalled Tentacruel.

"Thanks Tentacruel, you were great," C. Lana said, as she got her next Pokéball ready, "Now, Gyarados, let's go!" she said, as a Gyarados then materialized. Tsareena then glowed blue.

"Gyarados, the Atrocious Pokémon, a Water and Flying Type. This Pokémon's temper is legendary. It is said that a Gyarados burned an entire village to the ground after the villagers did something to anger it," Silver Spoon's Rotom phone explained.

"Well, this was to be expected of you Lana," Mallow commented.

"Thanks. And I'm glad you got to be my opponent, Mallow. So no hard feelings whoever wins, right?" C. Lana commented.

"Right. But I ain't planning on loosing today! Now Tsareena, use Dazzling Gleam!" Mallow instructed. Tsareena then shone a brilliant light, that seemed to damage Gyarados.

"Quick Gyarados, use Dragon Pulse!" C. Lana instructed. Gyarados then fired the beam attack at Tsareena, who instinctively got out of the way, just as the attack hit.

"Alright Tsareena, now use Leaf Storm!" Mallow instructed. Tsareena then summoned a flurry of leaves, that struck Gyarados, who just tanked the attack. After the attack subsided, Tsareena glowed blue, "The down side to using Leaf Storm is that it reduces the Special Attack power of the user," Mallow muttered.

"Gyarados, use Ice Beam!" C. Lana instructed. Gyarados then fired Ice Beam, forming several chunks of ice, as it ripped across the battlefield, striking Tsareena.

"Quick Tsareena, use Synthesis!" Mallow instructed. Tsareena then took in sunlight, which then healed it's injuries, "Great, now let's use a Trop Kick!" Mallow instructed. Tsareena wasted no time in delivering a powerful kick to Gyarados.

"Gyarados, use Ice Fang!" Gyarados then bit down on Tsareena, with ice covered fangs, which was able to defeat the Fruit Pokémon.

"Tsareena is unable to battle, the winner is Gyarados!" the referee declared, as Mallow recalled Tsareena.

"Thanks Tsareena. You were great out there," Mallow said, as she got Tropius' Pokeball ready, "Alright Tropius, let's go!" Mallow said, sending out her last Pokémon, who was still tired from battling Tentacruel.

"It all comes down to this. Both Pokémon are exhausted, but neither one seems to want to give up," Will commented.

"Gyarados, use Ice Beam!" C. Lana instructed. Gyarados then fired Ice Beam, which Tropius was able to dodge.

"Now Tropius, use Leaf Storm!" Mallow instructed. Tropius then used Leaf Storm, which seemed to take it's toll on Gyarados, as it fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Gyarados is unable to battle, the winner is Tropius, therefore, the trainer advancing to the next round will be Mallow!" the referee declared.

"Gyarados, you were great out there. Take a well earned rest," C. Lana said, recalling Gyarados.

"You were great too, Tropius. You've earned a nice long rest," Mallow said, recalling Tropius. She then turned to her friend, "Sorry about that Lana. Are you ok?" Mallow asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Congrats on your win though," C. Lana replied, as the two exchanged a hug.

"Now isn't that a nice display of good sportsman ship? Anyway, we'll hold the next two matches later this afternoon, so the trainers who are battling, make sure your Pokémon are all ready to go!" the announcer said.

"We should probable go over the strategy you'll be using against Davis," Will said to Fluttershy, as they all helped to formulate a plan.


In the shadows of the arena,

"Hmm, slim pickings," a shady man said to his partner.

"Well, the tournament only just started, so we can't really judge right away," the other, equally shady man replied.

"True. But it doesn't matter who we find to take back. All of their Pokémon will soon belong to Team Rainbow Rocket," the first man said. However, unbeknownst to either of them, a certain woman was eavesdropping on them.

"Hmm, so Team Rocket is still up to no good, eh? I should let the others know," Cynthia commented quietly, as she walked away. Just then, her phone started ringing. She then pulled out her phone to answer it, "Hello?"

"Cynthia? It's me, Looker," a man's voice said from the other line.

"Ah, Looker. What can I do for you?" Cynthia asked.

"We have reports that Team Rainbow Rocket's Aircraft Carrier is about a few hundred miles away from your present location. Has there been any suspicious characters?" Looker asked.

"Well, I just overheard some rather suspicious people talking about the Pokémon League. Apparently, they're scouting out trainers for something," Cynthia replied.

"I see. Well, if you would be so kind as to report any and all updates to me, that would be much appreciated," Looker said.

"I understand. I'll keep you posted," Cynthia replied, as she hung up, "This may become a mess," she commented, as she went back to let the other champions know.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Decidueye (M), Trevenant*(M), Crawdaunt (M), Barbaracle (M), Hariyama (M), Goodra (M),








Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Crabominable (M), Hawlucha (M), Absol (F), Aipom (F), Altaria (F)








Toby: Turtonator (M), Metagross* (N/A), Tsareena* (F), Alolan Ninetails (Snowball)(F), Sceptile (M), Alakazam (M)








Serenity: Lopunny (F), Burmy (Plant Cloak)(F), Baltoy (N/A), Corsola* (F), Dwebble (M), Floette (Blue Flower)(F)





Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Goodra* (F), Furfrou (F), Glameow (M), Kingdra* (M), Qwilfish (F)







Lincoln: Toxapex* (M)








Lori: Skarmory (F)







Leni: Milotic (F)






Luna: Houndour (F)







Luan: Galarian Mr. Mime (M)






Lynn: Gyarados (M)







Lucy: Sandile (F)








Lana: Minccinno (F)








Lola: Frillish (F)







Lisa: Elgyem (M)







In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (M), Kingler (F), Arcanine (M), Macargo (M) Camerupt, (M) Pyroar (M), Floatzel (F), Breloom (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (M), Ferrothorn (M), Magmortar (F), Manectric (F), Eelektross (F), Helioisk (M), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (M), Shiftry (M), Gourgeist (Large Size)(M), Cofagrigus (F), Chandelure (F), Dusknoir (F), Banette (M), Mimikyu (M), Gengar (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Haxorus (M), Conkeldurr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pangoro (M), Meinshao (F), Toxicroak (M), Lucario (M), Dragonite (M), Poipole (N/A), Alolan Muk (F), Alolan Marowak (M), Aggron (M), Zebstrika (M), Totem Sized Vikavolt (M), Totem Sized Kommo-o (M)








Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Feraligatr (M), Macargo (M), Growlithe (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (F), Litleo (F), Blaziken (M), Vaporeon (M), Umbreon (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) , Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Bisharp* (F) Zoroark*(F), Alolan Golem (M), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Cofagrigus (M), Chandelure (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Gengar* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmontop (M), Pangoro (M), Toxicroak (F), Meinshao (F), Swanna (F), Poipole (N/A), Bronzong (N/A), Steelix (M), Tyranitar (M), Probopass (M), Totem Sized Araquanid (M), Totem Sized Lurantis (F), Toucannon (F), Torterra (M), Meganium (F)







Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (F), Crawdaunt (M), Macargo (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (M),, Shiftry (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (F), Ferrothorn (M), Scizor (M), Gothitelle (F), Reuniclus (M) Goodra (F), Delphox (F), Incineroar (M), Empoleon (M), Espeon (F), Luxray (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aggron (M), Bronzong (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Dragalge (M), Arcanine (M) Bisharp (F), Flareon (F), Gardevoir* (F), Charizard (M) Gengar (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Chandelure (M), Dusknoir (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Cofagrigus (F), Lucario* (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Timburr (M), Pancham (F), Croagunk (M), Meinfoo (F), Garchomp (M), Tyrogue (M), Dragonite* (F), Noivern (M), Alolan Raichu (F), Poipole (N/A), Drapion* (M), Mawile (F), Ninetails (F), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Meltan (N/A), Heracross (M), Totem Sized Salazzle (F), Totem Sized Marowak (M), Hatterene (F), Liligant (F)










Serenity: Vikavolt (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), , Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Riolu (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonlee (M), Pancham (M), Croagunk (F), Meinfoo (F), Poipole (N/A), Budew (F), Seedot (F), Mareep*(M), Totem Sized Raticate (F), Totem Sized Togedemaru (F), Totem Sized Ribombee (F), Sylveon* (M), Pachirisu* (F), Pignite (M), Tangela (M), Spinda (M)








Silver Spoon: Floatzel (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Plusle (F), Macargo (F), Pyroar (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Roselia (F), Ferroseed (M), Clawitzer (F), Gallade (M), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Eelektross (M), Aggron (F), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Breloom (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Electivire (M) Butterfree* (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Chandelure (M), Cofagrigus (F), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Dragonite (M), Haxorus (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pancham* (M), Croagunk (F), Meinshao (M), Hippowdon (F), Poipole (N/A), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Gengar (M), Glaceon (F), Blastoise (F), Serperior (F), Totem Sized Gumshoos (M), Totem Sized Mimikyu (M)

PreviousChapters Next