• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,704 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,704

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 75: Attack on the Team Rocket Carrier (Part 2)

With Will, and the other adults,

13 minutes, 27 seconds until Virus Upload completion

They were carefully sneaking through the halls, trying to avoid detection by Team Rainbow Rocket, while also looking for Toby and Busujima, "Maybe in this room?" Will asked, as they entered a room. It looked to be a laboratory, but no one was currently in it, "What's this place?" he wondered, as they all spread out to look around. Twilight noticed something on a desk. It appeared to be a file of some kind.

"Huh? What's this?" she wondered, as she opened the file. Inside, she read over the documents, "'Esentia'? 'Alpha Wave Suit'?" she read more into the documents, "How repulsive!" she exclaimed.

"You found something?" Rarity asked.

"If I'm reading these documents right, they're all about a device developed by someone named 'Xerosic' of Team Flare. It appears to be a mind control device. Several trials were made to perfect it. Basically, if someone were to wear this suit, then they would have absolutely no free will. What's more, there are Pokeball capture devices built into it. When a trainer is defeated by anyone wearing this suit, then they can use the suit to capture the trainer's Pokeballs, and take control of their Pokemon," Twilight explained.

"That Xerosic! He's about as slimy as they come!" Will commented in disgust.

"Hey guys! I found these!" Rainbow Dash said, holding two cases, labeled "Toby" and "Busujima".

"What's this then?" Fluttershy wondered, as they opened the cases. Inside, they saw both trainer's Pokeballs, "What? What are Toby's Pokeballs doing in this place?" she questioned.

"There is something we need to ascertain before anything else," Will said, taking Tsareena's Luxury Ball, "Tsareena! Come out!" he said, attempting to release Tsareena, only for the Pokeball to open up, releasing nothing, before falling to the ground, "Just as I thought! Team Rainbow Rocket must've used the Dark Balls on both Toby and Busujima's Pokemon!" Will exclaimed.

"That's terrible! But what about the boys? Where are they?" Applejack asked.

"Best case scenario, they're probably being held in the brig, so their Pokemon will obey Team Rainbow Rocket," Twilight replied.

"How is that the best case?!" Rainbow Dash yelled, getting in Twilight's face.

"Because the worst case scenario is these Esentia Suits. The scientists might have put them onto the boys, and are making them do whatever they want," Twilight clarified.

"Either way, we need to find them quickly," Shining Armor said, as they left the laboratory, with Twilight putting the file into her bag.

"You're taking that file?" Rarity asked.

"Evidence to give to the authorities," Twilight clarified, as they dashed off. They rounded a corner, and saw a large door.

"Let's try in here," Applejack said, as they went in. Inside, they were horrified to find the other kids wrapped in nets.

"Oh my gosh! Are kids alright?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, as she and the others came to the aid of the kids.

"We've been better," Nathan replied, sounding a it bummed out.

"What happened?" Shining Armor asked.

"Toby..... he's fighting for Team Rainbow Rocket, and stole our Pokemon! But he was acting strangely, like someone was controlling him," Kelly replied.

"Esentia.... So it really is the worst case," Twilight said.

"What do you mean?" Josh asked, as Applejack helped him out.

"Toby was wearing a mind control suit. Someone is making him commit these heinous acts against his will," Twilight replied.

"If that's the case, we need to find the puppeteer, and take him out of commission! Only problem is that WE can't do anything without our Pokemon," Cory said.

"Actually, there is something you kids could do, and you don't need your Pokemon for it," Will said.

"Oh yeah?" Mike asked.

"Go through the door we came from, and head down the hall. Second door on your right, there's a lab where we found the Esentia plans. Think you guys can trash the place?" Will asked.

"A chance for us to break stuff that isn't ours for the greater good of the world? Ah'm in!" Nathan exclaimed, sounding excited. The other kids shared similar sentiments.

"Alright. We'll continue the search for Toby. Hopefully, the Louds are keeping things in check back at the Dark Core," Will commented.


Dark Core Room,

10 minutes, 43 seconds until Virus Upload,

The kids were all lounging around, just waiting for the virus to finish uploading, "So, what is a virus, anyway?" Charity asked.

"A computer virus is a dangerous computer program that makes a computer act in ways it shouldn't. Viruses can cause a system to crash, or leak confidential information to the public. They have to be created first, which isn't a serious offense, but it can be if it is leaked, regardless if it was by accident or not. Though in this case, since the purpose of the virus is to bring down this evil empire, I guess it's an exception," Lisa explained. Just then, some blasting could be heard from outside the main door.

"Uh oh. Quick, Leni, Luan, Lola, we need to reinforce the barricade!" Lincoln exclaimed.

"Milotic, use Water Gun on that door!" Leni said.

"Frillish, you use Water Gun too!" Lola added. Both Water Types then blasted the door with water.

"Alright Mr. Mime, use Ice Beam!" Luan instructed. Mr. Mime then fired Ice Beam at the door, freezing the water. It did reinforce the barricade, but the blasting was still coming from the door.

"Lisa, how's the upload coming?!" Lincoln called out.

"We're at 60 percent and rising!" Lisa called back, just as an explosion came from the door, destroying the icy barricade. From the smoke came Busujima, wearing the Esentia suit, alongside his corrupted Pokemon, which consisted of Salamence, Muk, Salazzle, Kangaskhan, Bisharp, and a pink, fish Pokemon.

"It's Busujima!" Lincoln exclaimed.

"ALL INTRUDERS WILL BE ELIMINATED IN THE NAME OF TEAM ROCKET!" Busujima declared in a robotic tone.

"Something's not right here," Lori commented, noticing Busujima's change in character.

"You're right. That outfit is so tacky! I'd prefer his normal clothes to this one!" Leni commented.

"No Leni. While I agree the suit is less than pretty to look at, something is off about Busujima," Charity replied.

"Yeah. Busujima hates relying on others for help. Why would he be fighting for Team Rainbow Rocket?" Luna Loud wondered.

"We can figure that out later. Right now, we have to hold him off until the file upload is complete!" Lincoln said, as he, and everyone in the room took defensive stances.

"Initiate attack protocols! The target is the USB they have in the main terminal," Busujima ordered, as his Pokemon went on the attack.

"Toxapex, use Baneful Bunker!" Lincoln said. Toxapex then closed it's two open legs, and extended it's spikes, as both Kangaskhan and Salamence made direct contact, poisoning them both.

"Houndour, use Flamethrower!" Luna Loud instructed. Houndour then fired Flamethrower at Bisharp, who ended up taking on Burn Status.

"Alright, now use Mud Slap, Sandile!" Lucy instructed. Sandile then fired mud at Bisharp, damaging it further. Both Houndour and Sandile had little time to celebrate, at the fish Pokemon used Aqua Tail on both of them.

"Don't think that'll stop us! Ampharos, use Thunderbolt!" Trinity said. Her Ampharos then blasted the fish with Thunderbolt.

"Just what is that Pokemon?" Lynn asked, as Gyarados was holding off Salamence, alongside Skarmory, Milotic, and Minccino, and some of the Being's Pokemon. Serenity then pulled out her Rotom Phone.

"Gorebyss, the South Sea Pokemon, a Water Type, and an evolved form of Clamperl. It's long, vivid coloring is more alluring in warmer waters," her Phone explained.

"Lisa, how are we looking?!" Lincoln asked.

"We're at 82 percent! Just a little longer!" Lisa called back.


At another part of the Carrier,

8 minutes, 10 seconds until Virus Upload Completion,

With Will and the Adults,

They rounded another corner, as they followed the sounds of a battle raging on in a room just up ahead. They were nearing a pair of doors, when they exploded from the inside, and Sergey, Mallow, Davis, Delilah, and Byakko were all blown out. They looked worse for wear, "Are you guys alright?!" Will exclaimed, as they all came to the aid of the kids.

"I-it's..... Toby....... he's gone berserk!" Mallow said, flinching as she tried moving her arm.

"Looks like a sprain. Try not to move it," Twilight suggested.

"So he's in here then," Silver Spoon said, as she and the others peered in, seeing the rest of the Bandit Star Pirates, the Trial Captains, and Hau, all trying desperately to defeat Toby, who looked to be in a trance, as a result of wearing the Esentia suit. All of his Pokemon were all under the influence of the Dark Balls.

"This is awful! Forcing such a sweet boy like Toby to do such heinous acts against his will!" Rarity commented.

"Now then, attack!" Toby said in a robotic tone. His Pokemon all attacked the remaining Pokemon, before turrets from all around the room fired Dark Balls at them, encapsulating them. Once they were all captured, they went down a chute.

"No, Primarina!" Hau said, trying to catch the Dark Ball that held his Primarina, but it fell down the chute before he could catch it.

"Toby, I used to think you were a noble trainer! What made you change your ways?!" Kiawe yelled.

"It's the suit he's wearing," Will said, as he and the other adults stepped into the room.

"The suit?" Acerola asked.

"It's some sort of mind control device. Someone is making Toby, and we assume Busujima too, to do these terrible things," Twilight explained.

"How perceptive you are!" a platform from the floor rose up, revealing Professor Nanba, Xerosic, and Charon, "The Esentia suit was first developed by me as a means of controlling people who would get second thoughts about backing out of Team Flare, but I had to test it out on a young girl from Lumiose City before I could get it just right," Xerosic stated.

"And with the help of myself, and Professor Nanba here, we've been able to improve on the original design, making the alpha wave system even stronger than before!" Charon stated.

"However, the construction of the suits proved to be a bit pricey, even for the combined finances of each organization, so we were only able to produce two suits. Naturally, the big bosses wanted someone with considerable skill to wear them," Nanba explained.

"So you kidnapped Toby and Busujima!" Will commented.

"Of course! They both have proven their worth in the Alola Pokemon League, the way they control their Pokemon was simply outstanding, that there was no question we had to recruit them! We would've recruited Nico, but her loss against Toby showed she lacked the skill needed for our operations," Nanba explained.

"Rude!" Nico yelled.

"We thought about trying to get the Pokemon both of them have in storage to join our forces as well. However, the whole six Pokemon per trainer rule kind of puts a damper on that plan. Not that it matters. We've already amassed all the forces we need," Charon added.

"Well, either way, we're taking back Toby and Busujima, and putting a stop to Team Rainbow Rocket's plans!" Will proclaimed, as he and the others released all of their Pokemon.

"Do you honestly think you're a match for Toby's Pokemon? Especially since they have the power of the Dark Balls and the Essentia Suit at his disposal?" Xerosic asked.

"We won't know until we try. Besides, with how many trainers he's battled already, his Pokemon must be getting tired," Will commented. An awkward silence filled the room, before the three scientists let out a shriek of realization.

"OH NO! The Dark Balls max out a Pokemon's power, but it doesn't give them infinite stamina!" Nanba exclaimed.

"Don't worry Nanba! If things go south, we can step in ourselves" Charon stated.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Nanba said, returning his attention to the Equestria friends, "Well, now we can get on with this battle! Toby, show no mercy!"

"Affirmative..... commencing attack protocols," Toby said, as the battle began.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Aggron (M), Crawdaunt (M), Alolan Marowak (M), Hariyama (M), Garchomp (F), Mimikyu (M)




















Fluttershy: Primarina (F), Absol (F), Steelix (M), Toucannon (F), Gengar* (M) Smeargle (M)




















Toby: Tsareena* (F), Incineroar (M), Alolan Raichu (F), Metagross* (N/A), Lycanroc (Midnight Form)(F), Noivern (M)



















Serenity: Lopunny (F), Burmy (Plant Cloak)(F), Baltoy (N/A), Corsola* (F), Dwebble (M), Floette (Blue Flower)(F)
























Silver Spoon: Azumarill (F), Goodra* (F), , Kingdra* (M), Qwilfish (F), Glaceon (F), Gallade (M),





















Lincoln: Toxapex* (M)





















Lori: Skarmory (F)




















Leni: Milotic (F)



















Luna: Houndour (F)




















Luan: Galarian Mr. Mime (M)



















Lynn: Gyarados (M)




















Lucy: Sandile (F)





















Lana: Minccinno (F)





















Lola: Frillish (F)




















Lisa: Elgyem (M)




















In Storage or in Training:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto and Kalos), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (M), Kingler (F), Macargo (M) Camerupt, (M) Pyroar (M), Floatzel (F), Breloom (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (M), Ferrothorn (M), Manectric (F), Eelektross (F), Helioisk (M), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (M), Shiftry (M), Gourgeist (Large Size)(M), Cofagrigus (F), Chandelure (F), Dusknoir (F), Banette (M), Gengar (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Conkeldurr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pangoro (M), Meinshao (F), Toxicroak (M), Lucario (M), Dragonite (M), Poipole (N/A), Alolan Muk (F), Trevenant* (M), Goodra (M) , Zebstrika (M), Totem Sized Vikavolt (M), Totem Sized Kommo-o (M), Barbaracle (M), Arcanine (M), Magmortar (F)), Decidueye (M)





















Fluttershy: Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Feraligatr (M), Macargo (M), Growlithe (F), Magmortar (M), Litleo (F), Blaziken (M), Vaporeon (M), Umbreon (F), Seedot (F), Shroomish (M), Tangela (M), Budew (F), Ferroseed (M) , Goodra (F) Smeargle (M), Electrike (M), Blitzle (M), Tynamo (F), Helioptile (F), Aron (F), Bisharp* (F) Zoroark*(F), Phanpy (F), Lycanroc (Dusk Form)(M), Mimikyu (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Cofagrigus (M), Chandelure (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (F), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmontop (M), Pangoro (M), Toxicroak (F), Meinshao (F), Swanna (F), Poipole (N/A), Bronzong (N/A), Tyranitar (M), Totem Sized Araquanid (M), Totem Sized Lurantis (F), Toucannon (F), , Meganium (F), Aipom (F), Altaria (F), Camerupt (F), Torterra (M), Alolan Golem (M), Probopass (M), Hawlucha (M), Crabominable (M)



















Toby: Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Floatzel (M), Clawitzer (F), Crawdaunt (M), Macargo (F), Magmortar (M), Camerupt (M),, Shiftry (M), Tangrowth (F), Roserade (F), Ferrothorn (M), Gothitelle (F), Reuniclus (M), Goodra (F), Espeon (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo (M), Helioptile (M), Aggron (M), Bronzong (N/A), Typhlosion (F), Dragalge (M), Arcanine (M) Bisharp (F), Flareon (F), , Gengar (M), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Chandelure (M), Dusknoir (M), Shuppet (M), Mimikyu (M), Cofagrigus (F), Lucario* (M), Kommo-o (M), Haxorus (M), Timburr (M), Pancham (F), Croagunk (M), Meinfoo (F), Garchomp (M), Tyrogue (M), Dragonite* (F), Poipole (N/A), Drapion* (M), Ninetails (F), Meltan (N/A), Totem Sized Salazzle (F), Totem Sized Marowak (M), Hatterene (F), Liligant (F), Sceptile (M), Mawile (F), Heracross (M), Scizor (M), Gardevoir* (F), Alakazam (m), Luxray (M), Charizard (M), Empoleon (M)Alolan Ninetails (Snowball)(F), Turtonator (M), Delphox (F), Ninetails (F)























Serenity: Vikavolt (M), Goodra (F) Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Growlithe (M), Slugma (F), Magby (F), Numel (F), Litleo (F), Detective Pikachu (M), , Shroomish (F), , Ferroseed*(F) Ivysaur (M), Leafeon (F), Dewott (F), Minun (F), Electrike (M), Blitzle (F), Tynamo(M), Helioptile (F), Aron (M), Bronzor (N/A), Pawniard (M), Pikachu (Chubbykins) (M), Buizel (F), Togedemaru (M), Emolga (F), Misdreavus (F), Pumpkaboo (Tiny Size)(M), Yamask (M), Litwick (M), Duskull (F), Shuppet (M), Haunter (F), Mimikyu* (M), Jangmo-o (M), Gible (F), Dragonair (M), Axew (M), Riolu (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonlee (M), Pancham (M), Croagunk (F), Meinfoo (F), Poipole (N/A), Budew (F), Seedot (F), Mareep*(M), Totem Sized Raticate (F), Totem Sized Togedemaru (F), Totem Sized Ribombee (F), Sylveon* (M), Pachirisu* (F), Pignite (M), Tangela (M), Spinda (M)





















Silver Spoon: Floatzel (M), Dragalge (F), Crawdaunt (F), Kingler (M), Plusle (F), Macargo (F), Pyroar (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Growlithe (F), Seedot (M), Tangela (M), Roselia (F), Ferroseed (M), Clawitzer (F), Electrike* (M), Blitzle (F), Eelektross (M), Aggron (F), Bronzong (N/A), Bisharp (F), Jolteon (F), Infernape (F), Breloom (F), Helioptile (F), Numel (F), Magby (M), Electivire (M) Butterfree* (M), Shuppet (F), Duskull (M), Chandelure (M), Cofagrigus (F), Gourgeist (Super Size)(F), Mimikyu (M), Kommo-o (M), Garchomp (F), Dragonite (M), Haxorus (M), Lucario (M), Timburr (M), Hitmonchan (M), Pancham* (M), Croagunk (F), Meinshao (M), Hippowdon (F), Poipole (N/A), Lycanroc (Midday Form)(M), Magnezone (N/A), Gengar (M), Blastoise (F), Serperior (F), Totem Sized Gumshoos (M), Totem Sized Mimikyu (M), Furfrou (F),l Gameow (M)

PreviousChapters Next