• Published 30th Apr 2018
  • 16,169 Views, 1,197 Comments

Zebrican Warlord - Arelak



A man wakes on a foreign world under the burning Zebrican sun. Surrounded by strange talking creatures he sets out to claim a life for himself but the world has other things in mind.

  • ...
65
 1,197
 16,169
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 50 )

That was pretty intense!

I’m happy to see that our heroes managed to make it through this nightmare in relatively one piece. Sorry that this will be the last update for the foreseeable future. Times are lousy, so no one here will blame you for wanting to take a break. The journey of Verik has been a very enjoyable story to read, so I hope you do decide to continue it.

I sense there are still many epic tales and bloody adventures in store for our displaced human.

Peace!

21K chapter?
That'd burn out anybody man...

Definitely worth the wait that was a great chapter did the battle scenes perfectly

Take as long as you need.
A chapter like this would burn anyone out.
We won't be going anywhere

Intense af

Now this... was one BAD-FUCKING-ASS chapter, you know how to write a battle scene that takes one's breath away... l could literally see the battle before my eyes...

I want to thank you for what you have written, it's been a tale of epic proportions. Take that well earned break you more then deserve it. I'll wait for the next chapter with a smile on my face.

Sorry to hear that you are so burnt out and such, and well it was one hell of a wild ride. If you do never post again, just want to say -salutes- was an honor reading your work dear Author and hope you have success in whatever you do next.

Yeah what you've already written is enough to keep us entertained for a long while. I know I'll be rereading this story at least once.

Woo man that was a helluva a ride I sincerely hope you feel better later but as they say great things come to those who wait. And I shall be here waiting and looking for your return. Fair well and good luck.

I might have missed something, but it sounds like that one guy was who summoned Verick

Local man literally to angry to die

i.redd.it/ijgplxsx3xq31.png

stopped my patron but will resume it once your back, enjoy your break

The most intense battle of the sentry in the making and it was so epic that it was worth the wait.
also with so much detail it is of no wonder how you're burned out.
So most of us understand why you need a big breath of R&R.
If I would Mark this as a whole it would be top Five stories my dear arthur.
Sincerely residential lurking reading.

Arelak takes a well deserved break, while we the fans who much like Verik, rest in the shade, awaiting for the second go around in the sun.

Already gave the story a like. Wish I could give likes to individual chapters as well.

Great, a real victory. So Fareed is blindly helping Verik without knowing? I feel like I'm watching African version of Game of Thrones here.

"We who are about to die, salute you."

And we about to read, salute you.
Thank you for this amazing chapter.

(Prior to reading this chapter) YESH! NEW CHAPTER! AND THE LONGEST ONE IN THIS STORY! THERE SHALL BE BLOOOOD!

Very good, very gory.

So with Isubiso's near death from both Verik's arrow and the wrath of a war god, I suppose the army is approaching to slaughter the remnants of Isubiso's warband. Let the blood continue to flow, more death, more suffering to the enemy!

Whoa.

It's been a long time since I encountered something so truly deserving to be called epic. Not just in the modern usage, but hearkened to the old Epics; the legendary tales of blood and battle that persist in the minds of readers for years after. This ranks among them.

I was riveted the whole way through. From the initial assault to the duel between protagonists to Nuru's clutch ace in the hole.

The surviving villagers are going to have a hard time reconciling the image of that bloodstained demon with the memories of the friendly stranger who made toys for their children and taught them a better way to farm.

great chapter, I hope verik will now prepare a counterattack

*Uruk-hai horn call and marching cadence*
"What dat?"
*Isengard Unleashed iconic section*
"SHIT! Run! Wete Demon comes! And it bring friends!"

This was a very good chapter and deserving of praise. I don't comment on many, but this one deserves it. A good place for an intermission until it continues. So take a break, you've earned it.

I know you said this story was going on hiatus and that anyone on patron should stop but fuck that. I love your story so much I'll never stop supporting you as long as you have a page. I cant think of any other story I've read in the past eight years on this site that has entertained me and kept me hooked like this one. Take your break man and don't worry about time, we'll all be here when you get back.

You're honestly a great writer and I love reading this story and don't feel bad about being burned out, It happens to us all. Keep on keeping on.

10756811
'They lie to you, GI'

Is this story dead or does it need more time

I just burned through of this masterpiece. WE NEED MOAR! :flutterrage::twilightsheepish:

Please please please, continue if have time and energy :twilightsmile:

11123274
well it's been a year and some change since it went on "hiatus" and he's not posted any thing about continuing or even an update on how things are going so yeah pretty sure this is dead or close to it.

I don’t think this story is dead in the water, it’s just on ice. Eventually the ice will melt and we’ll get back to explorin the Zebrican heat. Until then, some of y’all need to find a shady tree and take a nap

10698760
Khada planted the seeds of greed back at Iluny. The Prince will likely be caught in a counter siege.

11302228
Dude this story hasn't updated in a year, I remember jack shit

11307192
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

This is a story worth rereading. There just so many details building up the world within, many different perspectives from well-written characters. Even the long build up only made the pay-off all the more satisfying.

Even if you never return to this story know this:
I will always consider this story as one of the best I have read. You have crafted a brilliant work.

See you around.

its a shame really Everything has been building up only to stop halfway :/

This story is too good to be sitting on hiatus for this long, you good bud? PLZ return to it!

Please continue the story there are so few like it and there is so much character/world building that it would truly be a shame if it were to end like this.

"You're still not back yet!", man I hope you didn't burned yourself out writing this story. Well we will wait until you come back, "So no rush OK"

Hope everything is Ok, and hope the story can continue. but mostly hope everything is Ok!

welp next month will mark two years without any updates of status check-ins from the author so I can't help but feel this story is firmly in the "it's dead Jim" box and we'll never see it completed.

You still there

I love this story and am prepared to wait for updates. ;-D

11545268
at its fastest that method of saltpeter production takes over seven months to do and that's only if the soil conditions are right. it's not a really fast thing to do.

Is this ever going to get a new chapter because it would truly be a crying shame for it all to end here.

11581561
welp the story hasnt been updated in two years and now he's been offline for over six months......pretty sure this isn't gonna be finished.

Tis a shame this story died.

Login or register to comment