• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,495 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
Past Sins by Pen Stroke: Chapter 15

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Past Sins: Chapter 15: Missing Joy OR (When All You Have Is Memories)

[The Diary of Nyx Nightmare Moon]

It’s been a day since my minions were imprisoned and I’m still in a very foal mood. Why? I’m still the only grown up in Equestria without stupid butt sticker.

Furthermore, Spell Nexus was no help at all. He's a complete imbecile. He suggested I try getting a cutiemark in ruling? Ruling?!? Its official. Spell Nexus is useless as both an adviser and in bed.

I mean what does a cutiemark in politics look like anyway? A knife backstabbing the national flag? Cause that's pretty much how the nobles act. Makes me wonder how the fuck he got his cutiemark. Using poster colour paint and makeup most maybe...

In all honesty, I really do miss all the chaotic stuff my minions and I did. At least my minions could provide better suggestions on cool cutiemarks to get.

But I guess I can't dwell on the past now. It's just too late for me to go back to the way things were.

And just to put an emphasis on my misery I had my personal musical composer; Hoovethoven, played a magnificent symphony with that enlarged piano of his. Though playing that piano seemed to have sprung up some traps around the castle. Where in Starswirl's Beard did he get that piano anyway?

And just as I was getting into a better mood Spell Nexus barges in. Now he expects me to try getting a cutiemark in paper work? What the hell!!! I have half the mind to give him an hour long rant at my frustrations of ruling. I have little interest in laws, giving speeches, or speaking with nobles I do not give a heck about. Gee I'm now starting to sound like Twilight.

Anyways, a cutie mark in paper work? You're kiding? You're kiding, right? That’s Mayor Mare’s job and I don't want to do that for the rest of my immortal life. It was already hell the moment Spell Nexus returned my memories. I rather spent the rest of my life on the moon or maybe even Tartarus. At least it's warmer there.

But of all things I soon found out I had no choice at all as providing another one of those stupid Q and A sessions with my subjects can help get them to be more agreeable. Here's to hoping it's not as boring as I thought it will be.

Your Miserable Alicorn,
Nightmare Moon


[The Diary of Nyx Nightmare Moon]

So it wasn't boring. It was 1000 times worse. I officially hate my life now. Why did Spell Nexus had to cast that summoning spell? I would rather not exist. I was completely and utterly BORED. School was more fun than this. School?!? Is this why Princess Celestia became a troll? To preserve her sanity cause she was bored off her fat-ass flank?? That... seems to explain a few things. Like why she sets up the grand galloping gala every month to just mess with ponies? Perhaps I should hire Pinkie Pie as my court jester… That would make these sessions so much more interesting. Nothing but Junk Mail, Junk Mail and Junk Mail about pleading me to return the sun. Please. That's your problem.

I was pretty much about to throw in the towel except when Sweetie Belle's parents came asking to me to release their child. This was perhaps the only worthwhile thing that has happened so far. I do wonder why didn't Applebloom and Scootaloo's parents came to ask me as well? Oh wait. They're dead. Never mind. Sadly, I said no to them. I get that they want their child back but it's pretty much sub-zero out there with Eternal Night and all. But you know what? I'm getting tired of the night’s cold and darkness. I'll bring the sun back. Let there be light. Let's make Equestria great again.

Though controlling the sun was rather sloppy so I may have caused the eclipse. March 9, 2016 1001 CE (Celestia's Era) now marks the first solar eclipse in Equestria.

Also, it took Spell Nexus and his crew 10 minutes to come running to my aid thinking Celestia has returned. If Rainbow Dash was my right-hand mare she would find me 10 seconds flat.

So ditching my diamond armour and Spell Nexus, I decided to see how the ponies were reacting to the sun's dear return. I was hoping to be loved and adored by my little ponies but instead they are celebrating my defeat?

What!!!!

If you foals have not notice, Celestia is still stuck on the sun. She's bloody right there up in the sky for all to see! I am not defeated! I was actually being nice by bring back the sun? Is that really so hard to believe? Do they not forget Nyx the kind hearted filly that was me? But instead I am mocked by ponies once more.

In summary, today has been the worst Day and Night ever.

I really need to find a way to make myself feel better. Perhaps I could always throw Fax Machine and his dragon friends in the dungeons? That’ll keep Twilight and my minions occupied since they can entertain themselves with some Dungeons and Dragons.














No..... That still doesn't change the fact that I'm miserable. I resent Nightmare Moon. A Queen who is hated. I miss being Nyx. A filly who was well beloved...

And I miss Twilight...No wait.... I miss my dear mother who was always there for me. Oh, it’s so sad to think about the good times, You and I. Cause, baby, now we have bad blood. It used to be mad love. And now that I'm without your kisses. I’ll be needing stitches. I miss my mother's warmth at my side in the cold winter night...

I guess I was so busy drowning in my misery I didn't notice somepony approached me. It was Twist? And she was asking if I was okay? It was nice to see somepony caring about me after so long... Wonder how I should thank her? I know!!!! I'll make Twist the new leader of the CMC. Seems appropriate. She has a cutie mark and they don't. Oh Foals. I envy them. Not a care in the world. I can't believe I actually missed that. Maybe what I really need is to do. Try experiencing my foal hood once more. Maybe I should try crusading? Yeah. That could work. I should try getting a cutiemark for dream walking. If Princess Luna could do it why not I?

I'm curious though? What does the Princess of Dreams even dream about? Magic sheep? You know what? Nevermind. Perish the thought. I'm just going to have some fun crusading!!!

A renewed alicorn,
Nightmoon Moon Nyx

P.S. CUTIEMARK CRUSADERS DREAM WALKERS YAY!!!


Dear Nightmare Moon,

Why is my Auntie’s Plot on the Sun?

Mortified,
Prince Blueblood


Dear Diary,

Great! If Celestia is back that means Twilight's out of jail. Great. Just Great! I was really hoping my vacation time would be longer.

A very annoyed dragon,
Spike


[The Diary of Nightmare Moon Nyx ]

Dream-walking while fun was probably not the best idea I had. I have not condemned my mom's mindscape is a dream hazard zone. (I never knew pony's limbs could bend that way.) But anyways. After that failed attempt of getting a cutiemark. I started to feel even more homesick.

So I had Spell Nexus get a certain book from the Golden Oak Library. That book was of utmost importance to me because it was my treasure book. The book was hollowed out inside and in it was full of my Trinkets; my old crusader cape, my blue ribbon, my kazoo I named Katie, a large hairbrush, and many more. These were my treasures. These were my memories.

Somehow looking at them does not make me feel. I feel even more terrible...

And now I question myself: "What can I do now?" I can't just go back to being Nyx if I return the princesses. I'd be sent to the moon for all I know. What can I do? How can I escape my past sins?

A frightened filly,
Nyx

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins

Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references :rainbowlaugh:

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

And,

PreviousChapters Next