• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,495 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
Spirit of Loyalty by milesprower06: Chapter 3

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Spirit of Loyalty: Chapter 3: Encore Performance OR (Concealment Is Not Rainbow’s Middle Name)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Just to make things clear, I did not come back to this shithole town I call home because you told me to. I had planned to go back to my rotting treehouse and rail on Fax Machine for the rest of the day, but since when have my plans gone my way?

Instead of that, I get dragged along to help search for Rainbow. Hence, I let Fax Machine do the rest of the work. Why don't we try siccing the druggie on her? That party mare can move so fast, its like she spams the jump button multiple times!

Now that I think about it... If a dirtpony can catch up with a pegasus it's no wonder Rainbow didn't succeed. Or, maybe she failed the written exam. Not surprising, actually. She is an airhead when it comes to learning.

Speaking of that bitch, Rainbow saved us the trouble of finding her by farting out a couple of rainbooms. If she didn't want to be found, she shouldn't have done that. Next time, she should try a bush disguise. Much more effective,

Hey, maybe once we find her, I can rub it in her dumb face on how much of a loser she is. Perhaps then I'll feel much better for wasting my entire day.

Your sexually deprived student,
Twilight Sparkle

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/147864/spirit-of-loyalty

Check Out The Author: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/6403/milesprower06


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:. Even references from other stories by the author.

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next