• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Little Glimpses by Skijarama: Chapter 20

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Little Glimpses: Chapter 20: Happy Birthday OR (Make a Wish, It's Your Birthday!)

Dear Diary,

It's my birthday, again. Can't believe I forgot all about my last birthday when I first moved to Canterlot. (My Birth-iversary, you could say.) I should've asked Mom for the largest birthday of the century last year.

Or maybe I should ask for a manecut. It's getting quite long. So long that I could let down my mane from the tower where my room is and somepony at the bottom of the tower could use it to climb to the top.

Nah. I've heard that Zephyr Breeze is becoming a mane stylist in an attempt to get closer to me after the last royal mane stylist fainted at the sight of my "horrid" manecut. Hey, maybe Minuette was on to something about me looking like Medusa. Strangely enough, though, my rugged mane style somehow ended up in the latest Fashion Magazine. Now all of those snotty ponies were wearing my mane style, much to Rarity's horror.

I decided to go trotting down the hallways to ponder what to ask Mom to get for me when I encountered Twilight's older brother, Shining Armor, or as he's better known, Cadance's stud.

Kinda strange that I never mentioned Twilight's brother in the two years I've been writing this diary considering Cadance babysits me and I'm "friends" with Twilight. I doubt Twilight would make the same mistake of never mentioning her brother at all up until something really important happens.

Anyway, Shining said that Mom needed me in the mess hall of the private wing for something urgent.

It wasn't me that caused the food fight there a week ago, I swear!

Along the way there, I found that the castle was very deserted. I swear if some squire comes in and says that the princess is in another castle, I'm bucking someone's face in. The quiet atmosphere made me rather suspicious of Shining, so I tried rolling for Insight and ended up getting a natural one. Mom-dammit!

I was glad that I didn't find out as I stumbled into my surprise birthday party which was obviously awesome. There was this large cake, plenty of games, all my friends were here hell even Prince Blueblood was there... tied to a rocket so I could later send him TO THE MOON!!!

No clue how Mom convinced Highblood, though, but I'm grateful.

Best Birthday Ever!!!

Your pampered princess,
Rainbow Dash


"Wow, this cake is awesome! It even has my face!" Rainbow stared in awe as she eyed the enormous cake while flying up with a flap of her wings. It even had her face painted in frosting on the top layer!

"Hang on... there's a note on the cake?" Rainbow said in curiosity, picking up a pink birthday card.

"Well, what's it say?" Minuette yelled from below.

Rainbow rolled her eyes at the comment, but nonetheless compiled. To her utmost surprise, opening the card led to an explosion of confetti and streamers popping out. Bewildered by the spectacle, Rainbow read the card.

Happy Birth-iversary Dashie!

See you all in chapter 31!

Your fellow filly friend,
Pinkie Pie

Princess Rainbow stared blankly at the card, "Wha-what!?!"


Dear Diary,

Too bad Princess Rainbow couldn't make my own birthday wish come true. I would've liked her to eat my special cake. She'll find that it has a lot of cream squirting out once she bites into it.

Disappointed,
Twilight Sparkle


Canterlot News Network

Birthday Cake Massacre!!!

Breaking News!

In the latest Canterlot gossip, Princess Celestia and her daughter were found stealing forty cakes! They took forty cakes at the local cakeshop! And that's terrible.

Reports up in the castle indicate that it was done due to Princess Celestia wanting to further celebrate Princess Dash's birthday. It was later found out that the cakes were meant for various snooty nobles around Canterlot which has led to further outrage in the nobility, but increased approval ratings by the rest of the populace. One noble by the name of Lex Leather approved of this incident, however.

In other news, the mane style of Princess Dash is still in the now... get your lawnmowers and let em rip to your old mane style.

Author's Note:

See Original Story Here

See Chapter Here

Check Out The Author Here


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next