• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Little Glimpses by Skijarama: Chapter 21

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Little Glimpses: Chapter 21: Returning Home OR (Throw Down in Cloudsdale)

Dear Diary,

We are going to Whinny Land!

Just kidding!

We were going to Whinny Land but Princess Rainbow just had to get homesick so now we're going to Cloudsdale instead. Stupid fucking bitch.

You know I can see what you're writing, right?

...

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention... Princess Celestia suddenly had the bright idea that her daughter and I would get along better if we could message each other through our diaries whenever we write in them. Also, she'll be reading them to see the progress of our bonding.

I'd give it a week at most before this idea crashes and burns to the ground. At least it's not something more stupid like friendship letters. Regardless, Princess Celestia is a dick for doing both these shitty things.

Third Wheel you didn't write down that last part right? No? Good.

You're getting Third Wheel to help you write this!?! At least I bother to write these myself?

Show off!

Lazy-ass!

Anyways, Whinebow Dash wouldn't stop complaining how slow the trip was to Cloudsdale. I've heard that some dirt pony in a rock farm was making cannons so if she wanted to get there any faster, she could always get a cannon and shoot herself there. Worst case scenario, she loses an eye. Not that I'd care, mind you.

Nah. No way I'd lose an eye for a dumb stunt like that! It'd probably be from fighting a griffon bounty hunter or something.

Unlikely.

Though, honestly, I'm so excited to finally come back to Cloudsdale.

Yeah... Cloudsdale. A place where the crime rate is at a constant high, since robbers can go through the cloud walls with ease.

Hey! At least donut shop here is even better than Donut Joe’s!

Blasphemy!

No. Accurate. But what really surprised me was that Mom knew about the secret griffin hideout. Seriously, who tattled!?! Because the first rule of Flight Club is not to talk about the Flight Club's secret hideout. But this also made me realize how my mother is an old ass lady. Maybe I should get her prune juice next Hearths Warming...

She's not that old...

Twilight. My mama is so old that her first Hearth’s Warming was the actual first Hearth’s Warming!

...

Moving on, Rainbow was ecstatic to return to Cloudsdale. Especially since she could finally see her marefriend again.

She's not my marefriend!

Sure, she isn't.

Urgh! Mom should've let you fall to your death instead of reminding you to cast that cloud-walking spell!

Screw you! Let's just go find your marefriend's house now!

Signed,
-Twilight Sparkle & Whinebow Dash

Hey!

-Twilight Dorkle & Rainbow Dash

Hey! Quit it!

No you quit it!

Featherbrain!

Egghead!

Bitch!

Cunt!


"That's it!" Twilight screamed before tackling Princess Rainbow Dash onto the cloudy floor.

Princess Celestia merely facehoofed at this turn of events.


A few days after the Return to Cloudsdale Arc...

Canterlot News Network

Princess Dash Exposed!?!

Breaking News!

A photographer of our news network managed to get a snapshot of Princess Rainbow Dash during her royal visit to Cloudsdale which showed Princess Dash and Twilight Sparkle hugging each other on the cloudy floor in front of Princess Celestia.

This can only mean one thing. Princess Rainbow is in a secret relationship with her mother's protege and it has already gone past first base with Princess Celestia watching them doing the deed. This also finally confirms that our solar monarch is an actual pervert!

Stay tuned for more at CNN.BS.


To My Most Faithful Student,

Be honest with me. Do you think I'm old?

-Princess Celestia


Dear Princess Celestia,

I'll never tell a lie. I'm always honest with you, Princess.

-Twilight Sparkle


To My Most Unreliable Student,

You didn't answer the question...

-Princess Celestia


Highblood bolted upright from his bed when he heard the sounds of a loud crash. Dashing to the source of it, Highblood found himself in his son's room.

Looking inside, Highblood was met with a broken golden rocket ship smashed through the windows of the bedroom. From the rocket, a young Prince Blueblood tumbled out, who proceeded to face plant on the floor. On his head, there was a note.

To whom it may concern,

Don't send your trash to the glorious moon. There are people living here.

Signed,
General Lunaris
Moonlander of Tranquility

Author's Note:

See Original Story Here

See Chapter Here

Check Out The Author Here


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

PreviousChapters Next