• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,512 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,512

PreviousChapters Next
Little Glimpses by Skijarama: Chapter 2

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Little Glimpses: Chapter 2: Fillies OR (Competition)

Dear Diary,

Well, fuck. I couldn't find a darn book on dragons. I was tempted to go to the deeper corners of the royal archives, but Princess Celestia was not willing to let me look at them without a guide. I suppose that's where the princess keeps her porn stash, then.

Pondering that thought, I was interrupted by the guard who told me my mentor had returned. You'd figure she'd bring back a souvenir or something from her trip to Cloudsdale, but nooooo. Instead, I was introduced to a pegasus who had her mane barfed on by a rainbow. A fitting description cause that was her name, Rainbow Dash. A mare that was to be living in the castle from now on.

O.M.C! What!?!

What's next!?! I'm secretly a changeling the whole time!?!

Princess Celestia is replacing me, isn't she? Well, that's not happening.

There can only be one!

Your one and only writer,
Twilight Sparkle


Dear Diary,

Apparently "Mom" decided to pair me with this purple egghead who looks a lot like this disgruntled alicorn I saw a while back. I need answers.

Your newly crowned royal,
Princess Rainbow Dash

Author's Note:

See Original Story Here

See Chapter Here

Check Out The Author Here


This is the first story I'm reading and parodying at the same time. Hopefully, this turns out okay.

I may not do the sequels for this however. It'll just be a near rewrite of almost every disgruntled chapter on each episode that milesprower06 has already done.


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next