• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,495 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
The Time Twilight Pranked Celestia by Skijarama

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

The Time Twilight Pranked Celestia by Skijarama

Prank'd OR (Little Glimpses: Chapter 14.5)

Dear Daughter,

It all started when my faithful student thought it was a good idea to prank me during an important political party. The pretty purple pony picked the perfect pepper to prank a princess. The Caliponia Reaper. I was quite surprised she didn't decide on the jalapeƱo that explodes into a lane of fire instead. She had planned to taint a large cake I was going to eat during the delegation to ward off my sorrows at the nitwit delegates from Mount Aris to Zebrica. Sneaking into the royal kitchen, she used her transmutation Nen to imbue the cake with the properties of the Caliponia Reaper and made the excuse of stealing a cookie as her alibi.

It was almost the perfect plan. Emphasis on almost.

I had a feeling something was up when that tricky little imp was smiling throughout the boring event until it was my personal cake eating time. It was when my cake was rolled in that I could tell that my cake was tainted. My cake senses were tingling, after all.

One sniff and I connected the dots of what my student was planning. So I swapped plates with her and laughed my ass off at her just desserts. She should've thought her plan through some more. She didn't bother checking whether I had a taste for spicy food. Especially considering that I've consumed quite a large number of peppers over the years that I'm undefeated champion of the hot pepper challenge. And even if she did succeed in her prank, I would've had, at worst, my tongue burnt off and she would be sent to magic kindergarten for it. I hear the teachers there like to experiment on little colts and fillies underneath school grounds. Nah. I would've played the waiting game instead. That always works for me. My little imp would've probably got karma biting her flank in the near future. Like perhaps mistaking a bottle of hot sauce for juice.

However, the nobles thought that my counter-prank was going too far as I basically tortured an "innocent" filly. They were blowing smoke, of course, as a means to undermine me as usual. They always like to take things too seriously when a joke is just a joke. Plus, I eat flaming solar peppers daily. I think I'd know if she needs immediate medical attention for her tongue. She's my personal student, after all, of course I would look after her well being. But the little imp apparently didn't get the joke either as she started ranting, that when she could feel her tongue again, she'll step up her game and dethrone the Princess Prankster eventually.

So I then adopted you to mess with her some more.

The Troll Queen,
Princess Celestia


Dear Twilight of this universe,

If you need any advice on how to make some good pranks, I've got some tips.

Signed,
Twilight "Twiny" Sparkle

Author's Note:

See Original Story Here

Check Out The Author Here


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next