• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,512 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,512

PreviousChapters Next
The Most Annoying House Guest by Harmony Pie: Final Chapter

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

The Most Annoying House Guest: Last Chapter: Bath OR (Breaking Point)

A few hours later....

Dear Dairy,

Why the hell is this kid still in my home? Can't he take a hint? Buck off Batty!! Urgh... if it weren't for the fact that I'm feeling sleepy, I'd have shown him how much of a bad pony I can be... He'll be needing stitches by the time I am through with him. Wait... why are there crumbs on my bed??? That little brat ate all my cookies!! Well... let's see how this little cookie crumbles them. And so, I decided to dump the kid in my bathtub. Wait wasn't it a shower last time??? Oh nevermind.... Nothing like cold water for sweet sweet revenge. Then his parent shows up... Oh so now then they come looking for him. Bucking hell!

Your soaked mare,
Rainbow "Drowsy" "Danger" Dash


To Foal Protection Services,

There are come very neglectful batpony parents that I believe you should look into.

-Rainbow "Danger" Dash


Dear Rainbow Dash,

Want us to file a lawsuit on how you treated our child?

-Batty's Parents


Dear Rarity,

I heard that you looking for someone who would looked up to you like your sister. Well, I've got just the bat for you!

Your friend,
Rainbow "Danger" Dash

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/314779/the-most-annoying-house-guest

Check Out The Author: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Harmony+Pie


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or her Work. I actually like her story and this letter is done just for the laughs. Plus, I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references :rainbowlaugh:.

Furthermore, I have referenced at least 1 other stories also done by Harmony Pie and another done by Harmony Pie's twin sister; SugarPinkieVA in this chapter. :moustache:

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next