• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Little Glimpses by Skijarama: Chapter 24

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Little Glimpses: Chapter 24: Endings, Beginnings OR (Cutie Re-Mark Part 3)

Dear Diary,

BORED!!!

Rainbow! You've been yelling that these past four days you've been in the hospital!

But I am bored!

Quit your complaining! At least today's the day you'll be released.

True. And at least the four days I spent here, I've been getting lots of fan mail from my adoring fans. In fact, there's this one filly that says she's my biggest fan! She's from Ponyville and her parents are very famous, though they are not always around to support her, but she has big dreams like me! She even started the Rainbow Dash Fan club.

Really? What's her name?

Diamond Tiara! As I was saying, I'm kinda bummed out since Mom told me that I won't be visiting Cloudsdale for a long while.

I suspect Princess Celestia doesn't approve of your choice of a marefriend...

Yeah... Hey! I keep telling you! She's not my marefriend!

You're lying.

No! I'm not!

Then why did you agree to Fluttershy's suggestion of going to the old racing rings at the flight academy after you healed up? You know... the one where you fought for Fluttershy's honor.

Urgh!!! You spend too much time with Cadance!

I'll take that as a compliment. Hopefully, this will stop her from shipping us together, also...

What'd ya say?

Nothing! I was just talking about how you later brought us to the place where you farted out your magical rainbooom.

I did not fart it out!

You made a loud noise that came out from behind you that everypony saw as an explosion of gas. It's a fart.

Urgh! You're giving me a headache from all this.

Wait... you too!?!

Yeah.. why?

Are you also hearing weird whispers in the win-


"Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear." Fluttershy muttered as she looked back and forth at her two fillyfriends that were currently shaking profusely.

"Oh, I know!" Fluttershy yelled, an idea forming. "I’ve seen Rainbow doing this all the time to Twilight so this should work."

With that, Fluttershy grabbed a nearby shovel and aimed it at her friends’ heads.

Thunk! Thunk!

Princess Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle immediately slumped upon the clouds overlooking the course where Rainbow Dash had performed the sonic rainboom...

"Oops..." Fluttershy uttered, realizing that she may have overdone it.

Author's Note:

How fitting that this chapter update happens on the day of the leap year.


See Original Story Here

See Chapter Here

Check Out The Author Here


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

PreviousChapters Next