• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Little Glimpses by Skijarama: Chapter 23

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Little Glimpses: Chapter 23: Royal 'Privileges' OR (Twilight's Royal Privilege)

Dear Diary,

Rainbow, I'm not having another flash just now! I was only zoning out after recording down Fluttershy's flash.

Oh. That's too bad. I was gonna smack your dumb face with something hard again...

What!?!

Ehhh... I was only talking about how I was going to do this awesome flying stunt later with Fluttershy!

Yeah, I know. I was there to see your superb stunt.

No. You were only there to record my flying patterns since you had flashes of your adult-self with wings.

Maybeee...

Hey, Third Wheel? Write down a reminder for me to smack Twilight in the face later.

Third Wheel don't write that down!

Anyhow, I was doing all these awesome stunts like my "Super-Speed Strut, the "Fantastic Filly Flash," the "Rainblow Dry," and the "Buccaneer Blaze," but Fluttershy's cheering seemed rather unexcited even after coaching her to cheer earlier.

You do realize that she was more concerned about that sudden flash she had earlier?

Oh yeah...

Also, she was definitely excited. From my awesome observation skills, I could tell that Fluttershy was excited as she seemed to be standing a bit taller than normal. Her wings were open, a sign of excitement among Pegasi, as far as I know, and there was this shimmer in her eyes.

... So was that really pure observational skills or was it due to that magic amulet that you "borrowed" from Mom's royal defense attorney which allows the user to "perceive" subtle hints of tension in a pony?

Nooo...You're only saying that because you're jealous that I was inspecting your marefriend?

How many times do I have to tell you! She's not my marefriend! Can you stop mentioning that!?

Would you rather I mention how you nearly injured yourself from one of your stunts?

Hey, Third Wheel? Write another reminder for me to really bitch slap Twilight's dumb face for using magic on me.

Hey! I saved your life! You owe me one now! And, Third Wheel, don't write that down either!

Hey! You're the asshole that keeps insulting me! Can you cut it out?

Speaking of insulting, when Fluttershy and I were attempting a nice rope/bandage bondage session on a disabled pony, Yes you, Rainbow, we were rudely interrupted by two illiterate retards who started making fun of you.

Their names are Hoops and Dumbbell. But calling them retards suits them, too.

And why hasn't the Rainbow Factory taken care of these dipshits, yet?

Maybe because they're so dysfunctional and one-dimensional that it'd break the rainbow making machine?

Maybe...

Though, I'm surprised that you help me by bringing down the Royal Equestrian Law on their stupid asses.

First off, I was lying the whole time. Secondly, I was only doing it so that you now owe me two favors that I intend to cash in immediately. Once we get you to the hospital, we'll be doing some sexy fun patient-nurse roleplay!

Fuck!

Exactly what we're doing later! But first, I'm gonna have to ask my foalsitter to remove those two little shitheads out of her shipping chart. We can't have their idiot genes spreading onto the next generation.

I don't know... Pony Life seems to have already caught on.

What!?!

That wasn't me, I swear!

Then who...???

That's all folks!


CLOUDSDALE NEWS NETWORK

ASSAULT ON PRINCESS RAINBOW DASH!

Breaking News!

Princess Rainbow Dash was assaulted by two pegasus colts during her royal visit to Cloudsdale!

These disgusting scum have since been identified as Hoops and Dumbass when we interviewed Princess Dash, who is currently recovering in the Cloudsdale hospital for her injured wing from the appalling assault.

"How fitting that young colts with balls for cutie marks would act this way..." commented Lightning Dust, a classmate to the disgusting duo.

With what has been revealed thus far, these disgusting colts will be lucky if they could even get a job in the weather factory in the future with their actions this day.

Stay tuned for more at CNN.BS!

Author's Note:

See Original Story Here

See Chapter Here

Check Out The Author Here


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

PreviousChapters Next