• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Little Glimpses by Skijarama: Chapter 7

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Little Glimpses: Chapter 7: Compassion OR (Horny Issue)

Hey Cousin Rainbow Dash,

Let's go bowling.

-Princess Cadance


Dear "Mother",

So where's my horn? Aren't I awesome enough to get one?

Cadance has wings. She told me how she got it when we went to grab some grub after an intense orgy session.

Furthermore, that alicorn I saw looked exactly like Twilight. So, what did that egghead do to deserve her wings? She turned her parents into plants!

Also, what is wrong with ponies these days? When you adopt a niece, nopony bats an eye, but when you adopt a daughter, all Tartarus breaks loose!

Maybe everypony is uneasy because an adopted relative isn't an alicorn.

The Princess of Awesomeness,
Rainbow Dash


Dear Daughter,

Why would you want a horn so soon? Weren't you afraid of magic after the accident?

Your confused mother,
Princess Celestia


Dear Diary,

Great. Now I have to share my magic lessons with Rainbow, too. She's doesn't even have a horn!

But if she gets a heart attack when a magic spell ends up cast on her by mistake, it's not my problem.

Your annoyed magic student,
Twilight Sparkle

P.S. I think I found the perfect title for Rainbow. Princess of Naps.

Author's Note:

Thank you Midknight Defender for that comment/joke you made for this chapter. It works perfectly in this parody chapter!


See Original Story Here

See Chapter Here

Check Out The Author Here


This is the first story I'm reading and parodying at the same time. Hopefully, this turns out okay.

I may not do the sequels for this however. It'll just be a near rewrite of almost every disgruntled chapter on each episode that milesprower06 has already done.


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

PreviousChapters Next