• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Past Sins by Pen Stroke: Final Chapter

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Past Sins: Chapter 21: The End of the Nightmare OR (See You In Winter Bells)

Yllissi Thgi Liwt
-Discord


Dear Princess Luna,

You are such a motherfucking troll!!! I was worried that after all Nyx has done you would send her to the Moon or maybe somewhere further like Saturn. Instead you decide to go all Tirek on Nyx and drain her back to a filly while you grow titan sized. What. The. Fuck. How in tartarus does marysue alicorn magic even work like that? I really need to try doing some experiments on alicorn growth next time. You could have at least turn her into a foal instead? Now I have to deal with a disgruntled foal!!! Does any sane parent would ever want that! Go fuck yourself! Nevertheless, I'm glad that Nyx is restored in the end to the cuddly little filly we all love. Completely helpless and vulnerable before all the ponies who now want her head on a silver plate for her crimes against Equestria.

....

You may not have thought this all the way through Princess Luna.... You retard! Sigh. I’m just glad to have my demon spawn back. And maybe even the Fax Machine as well. That dumb slave... So the next day after that I find out my little Nyxie has gotten her butt tattoo and now I have to set up her very own cute-ceañera. Well that's just great... Thankfully I convinced Pinkie to do it for me instead (minus all the drugs she smuggles into her usual parties). I will not have my little filly become a drug addict! The party was a blast, waking up the entire block in the process. Turn down for what, my little ponies!!! In the end, I couldn't be more happier I can even picture my daughter one day when she's older, living in her castle listening to demo music while drawing demonic pentagrams in my ex-mentor's blood. That I can look forward to till then taking care of a child can’t be that much of a problem right??

A now confused mother,
Twilight Sparkle


Dear Sister,

You do realize that Twilight is a mortal and Nyx is an immortal. When Twilight dies, we might end up having to adopt that troublesome foal...

Concerned,
Princess Luna


Dear Sister,

Operation Twilicorn is a go!!!

Unprepared for possible motherhood,
Princess Celestia


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

Can you adopt me as well?

In need of a family,
Scootaloo


Dear Daughter,

I’m a Grandma!!!

Elated,
Twilight Velvet


Dear Daughter,

So when are you getting married? As I recall “First comes love, then comes marriage and then the baby in the carriage”. You’re doing it out of order! So, I’m setting you up in a blind date with some orange pegasus from the royal guard. Surely only good can come out of it.

Sincerely,
Nightlight


Dear Nyx,

You are discordially invited to be in Know Your Mare.

The best disembodied voice,
Discord


Dear Nyx,

So you’re cutie marks a shield? You gonna need it staying with Twilight and all.

Your Friends,
CMC


Dear Nyx,

Go back to where you came from!

Always Watching,
Mary Sue Haters


Dear Haters,

I’m fucking famous OC that has her own published novel. Deal with it or be hanged at in a noose.

Threateningly,
Nyx- Bringer of Nightmares


THE FOAL FREE PRESS
NIGHTMARE MOON HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF! LONG LIVE THE EQUESTRIAN REPUBLIC!

Reports from Princess Celestia herself have claimed that Nightmare Moon is no more. The threat has been vanquished and we can all move on with our pathetic lives.

However, not that many people were happy with the turn out.

Leader of the Northern Griffon Kingdom, Fried Chick Un became his namesake due to the sun being stuck over his country for two straight weeks. He threatens to send nuclear missiles upon the Nation of Equestria. This is what the Leader of Southern Griffonstone, Xena Warrior Princess Gilda, had to say. “Can it you poser! A little sun can’t hurt anyone.”

Also, there have also been recent reports of a new cult group called The-Nyxian-Alliance the Leaders of said group being Mr. Penstroke and Batty Gloom whom claim to be the new devotees of Nightmare Moon. They planned to release Nightmare Moon out of whatever prison she has entrapped in. we highly doubt you'll find her in any prison.

This is what Spell Nexus had to say on the new cult group: “How did you fillies break into the Psychiatric Ward?”

A certain newspaper reporter by the name of Column look at the newspaper article by The Foal Free Press questioningly at the fact that Nightmare Moon was imprisoned.

"Hmm... Seems suspicious..."


Dear Twilight Sparkle Sister,

Does this mean I’m an aunt now?

Sincerely,
Silverlay

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins

Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references :rainbowlaugh:

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next