• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Little Glimpses by Skijarama: Chapter 10

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Little Glimpses: Chapter 10: Fluttershy OR (Doormat)

Yo, Mom and Dad,

Why'd ya leave me behind? I wanted to meet my princess.

Your disappointed son,
Zephyr Breeze


Dear Diary,

It has almost been half a year since Princess Dash was revealed to the public. In that time, she and I have gotten along rather smoothly. In fact, today, I kept getting pummeled by Rainbow's balls in the courtyard! So excuse me, Princess Dash, for using my magic to defend from her assault!! The reason behind these unfortunate series of events was that Rainbow figured that since I introduced her to my favorite hobby, she'd share hers with me. Rather painfully, I might add.

You might think I'd be worried we might damage something important while playing. But hey, if anything broke, put it under her mom's wallet. We were even planning on destroying this ugly looking draconequus statue that seem to scream “hit me!”

Third Wheel was there, too. Oh, yeah, I decided to nickname my dragon assistant that since Dashie and I are kind of besties now and he's, well... just there.

Thankfully, our rough housing ended rather quickly when a pegasus filly from out of nowhere interrupted us causing me to bounce the dodge ball into her face. Said filly is currently sprawled on the floor like a doormat.

Dash! Get the shovels! We need to hide the dead body!

Your frightened writer,
Twilight Sparkle

Update: The filly's fine. Her mane covered most of her face so she wasn't hurt.

Author's Note:

See Original Story Here

See Chapter Here

Check Out The Author Here


This is the first story I'm reading and parodying at the same time. Hopefully, this turns out okay.

I may not do the sequels for this however. It'll just be a near rewrite of almost every disgruntled chapter on each episode that milesprower06 has already done.


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

PreviousChapters Next