• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Past Sins by Pen Stroke: Chapter 18

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Past Sins: Chapter 18: A Mare Against Monsters OR (Monster Hunting Season)

[Diary of Nyx]

A week... It has been a week since I cured my ex-followers. A week since I made that the announcement of me stepping down across Equestria. A week all by my lonesome. A week of debating whether was it really such a good idea to release the princesses. If they do return, I won't know what will happen to me after that. Banishment? Execution? Maybe I should start planning to hightail out of here to the human world through the mirror portal? Then again... that would mean leaving my dear mother behind.

What am I going to do!?! I can't do it! I can't just release them? Can I? Should I? I don't know!!!!

...

It has been a fucking rough crazy week...

My thoughts were interrupted when someone entered my castle. I figured it was my mom again since these past few days she has been entering my castle in search of me. I didn't dare approach her as I was still ashamed of what nearly happened to her. And also for that fact that she set off some of the booby traps in my castle and I do not want to be grounded for life for that. Seriously, who the fuck made the schematics of my castle? To my utmost surprise, it was Zecora, instead of my mother, muttering about how monsters are about to invade Ponyville.

Urm... Who cares? The very idea of monsters from the Everfree snacking on Ponyville's residents would certainly be entertaining to watch since they did absolutely nothing to stop my mom's near execution. But... then again I did like timberwolf hunting... oh what the heck!!! I'll helped! Heading to Ponyville I had Zecora evacuate all the citizens to my castle so they can witness me defend their backwater town. The strategy that I went for was the ye old divide and conquer strategy by dividing myself into a dozen or so duplicates to fight off those monsters. Honestly, that was the most dumb idea I ever thought. I felt my mind divided into multiple places at once. Is this what it's like to be schizophrenic? By Celestia I pity those foals...

The real annoying part was what my clones did...

Firstly, a clone of me saved Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon? Why!?! Let them get gobbled up. Secondly, another clone in all its idiocy nearly became dog food if it weren't for Applejack saving me. Thirdly, clones apparently can't tell obvious differences between a pony and a live sized doll. Monsters also fail to see this difference as well. As it turns out, Mom asked Pinkie Pie to be a distraction (most probably hoping to get rid of her once and for all) so Pinkie decided to use the life sized dummies of herself from the castle and play pranks on the onslaught of monsters. I seriously thought that those dolls were just the clones of Pinkie tied to a stake... After that I had to save my teacher and hopefully she'll give me less homework for it... Then after that another idiot clone of me nearly ended up becoming monster chow if Fluttershy didn't grew some balls right then and there and faced the monster attacking me head on. Best. Moment. Ever.

By this point in time I was already on a 25 kill streak. The prizes I got from this event are definitely going on my trophy case. Then there was the final monster left in Ponyville that I was about to face. I pulled myself together figuratively and literally but by then I was both very tired and very injured so I said screw it and struck it with a bolt of lightning. Anyone want Kentucky Fried Monster?

Nyx - 1

Monsters - 0

Victory my name is Nyx!!!

Finally... Everypony… they were all safe. I protected them all. I think I'm feeling rather light-headed now... No matter. I did it; I kept them safe... That... was certainly an experience I will never forget. The adrenaline... saving other ponies... the thrill of fighting... I absolutely loved it!!! I think I found my true calling... to defend those that are beneath me... To do what's right I guess? If not for the fact I feel like I'm about to black out I would be celebra-


Thump!!!


Nightmare Moon fainted!

The ponies that surrounded her gasped in shocked and backed away staring at the motionless former queen. Everypony was unsure to help or to just run away. Save for one pony.

"NYX!!!!!" Twilight screamed, teleporting to Nyx’s side straight away.

"Nyx... NYX! Wake up! Please wake up!!!” Twilight murmured through her tears.

"Medic!! She need a Medic!! She needs help!" Twilight screamed, turning to the crowd watching her, noticing the looks Ponyville's residents gave which could be described as the "Are you fucking kidding me" look.

Twilight frowned.

"I get that you hate me but do you hate her? She fucking saved your pathetic lives!!! Show some Celestia damn respect you waste of pony life!!!" Twilight shouted. Still nopony moved forward.

Twilight took a deep breath and added on. “Please... please..
we can’t let her... please, I need help! I can’t... I can’t help her by myself. PLEASE!"

Still nopony approached.

“You... YOU MONSTERS! AND YOU SAY I'M THE BITCH?? WHY WON’T YOU HELP?!” Twilight bellowed.

"Why?... Just Why???" Twilight said through a pool of tears. Those next few seconds felt like it lasted an eternity when suddenly Twilight's crying stopped when the sounds of hooves trotting forward were heard. Twilight looked up to see ponies were moving forward warily but it's a start. In the front of them was Dr. Stable and Nurse Redheart.

They were... they were actually willing to help her... to help Nyx...

Twilight smiled through her own tears of joy.

"Okay we need to first tend to her bite marks." Nurse Redheart instructed the group of ponies before her.

"Shut Up Nurse!" A pony with a pink moustache shouted.

Nurse Redheart frowned.

"Thank you Mark." Dr. Stable replied. “Okay let's get a move on everypony!!!" Dr. Stable ordered.

As the ponies prepared to pitched in to help their savior, Twilight moved towards Nyx’s side, she then leaned in and whispered to Nyx “You’re going to be all right. I promise you that."

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins

Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references :rainbowlaugh:

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next