• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Little Glimpses by Skijarama: Chapter 18

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Little Glimpses: Chapter 18: Rarity OR (The Crazy Diva)

Dear Diary,

Princess Rainbow Dash is so fucking dead when we get back to the castle. At least, if we get back there in time. Her royal dumbass said that her wings were too sore from carrying me, so we had to walk the rest of the way back.

I am not that fat!

I was about to tell her off when I was rudely interrupted by this crazy filly that would fit right in with the rest of the shitheads in Canterlot. I was about to tell her to fuck off before I was rudely interrupted again by this filly's parents. They were here to take their daughter, Rarity, to the nuthouse. Good. Let them deal with this nut job, but then she mentioned having flashes of herself as an adult mare which got my attention. Another pony to research on!

Therefore, I sent an instant message to Princess Celestia about it. Princess Rainbow seemed to have the same idea and flew off.

I knew she was faking her "sore" wings!

Your not a chubby filly,
Twilight Sparkle


Princess Celestia stood on the balcony of her private chambers, overlooking Canterlot getting ready to lower the sun and bring out the moon when her daughter suddenly flew up into her face.

"Rainbow? What are you doin–" Celestia began to say before a swirl of magic appeared in front of her forming into a scroll. Curious, Princess Celestia opened the scroll while eyeing her daughter.

Urgent!

Rainbow and I found another pony having these weird little flashes!

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

Upon reading the letter, Celestia raised an eyebrow at her daughter.

"Rainbow, why did you fly all the way here when you know that Twilight has that message spell?"

"I wanted to see if was faster than that message," Rainbow Dash answered.

Author's Note:

See Original Story Here

See Chapter Here

Check Out The Author Here


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next