• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,495 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
Past Sins by Pen Stroke: Chapter 9

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Past Sins: Chapter 9: Revealing Truths OR (Lying Sucks)

[Research Notes on Nyx Her Daughter : Note 8]

So it was just after the Learn and Play Day and Rainbow was already back to being a lazy ass bitch but honestly that was the least of my concerns. My main concern was Nyx. I was having this slight paranoia again that Nyx might have the slightest possibility of becoming Nightmare Moon again what with her displaying her full power earlier so I dumped Nyx at Applejack's place on my way back to the Library since her minions were having a sleepover there and also for the fact that I was getting very fucking annoyed by her kazoo tooting.

Back inside my library, I was immediately immersed in my research in finding out if I've missed out on any spell that might possibly be the solution to my problem of Nightmare Moons' Return 3.0 when Rarity snuck up behind me. Fucking Hell, I can't believe I've forgotten to replace that broken door in my library...

Things only got more complicated when she saw the letter I was planning to send to my senile mentor about Nyx. She then proceeded to say that I was being overdramatic about the situation. Oh screw that hypocritical slut.

Who does that bitch think she is? She doesn't know how I truly feel about this. I fear for Nyx. I don't want her to grow up being like Nightmare Moon. To be shunned at by others. I want her to grow up as my beautiful young daughter. And once she has her proper childhood then she'll overthrow Princess Celestia.

I will at least give Rarity credit for being a proper friend for once in her worthless life when she and I had a nice tea party to help calm my nerves. Oh yeah a tea party. That'll be sooo much fun. Seriously, if she dares ask for a lump of sugar, I'll proceed to give her a lump on her stupid head with a fucking hammer.

At least I would have done that but she started reassuring me by telling me how she overheard some very interesting stories about what Nyx and her minions have been doing under my nose since bringing her to my life. Hearing how much fun my little Nyxie has been having helped relieve myself of any worries though I definitely will not be able look at a tree the same way again with how Rarity described it to me. I will however most definitely try that later with Fluttershy. Till then Rarity and I are going to the Ponyville Spa to get the "usual" treatment. Whatever that means.

Your No Longer Paranoid Unicorn,
Twilight Sparkle


Dear Diary,

So Mommy dumped me to my minions sleepover after the Learn and Play Day. My guess is that she probably found a stallion to mount on and so adandoned me in this war-torn farmhouse as she didn't want my young eyes to see what was going on in her bedroom. A shame really I would have brought popcorn and enjoyed the show. Anyway back to the point. Now I'm stuck here in the meantime having a sleepover with my minions. Ah Sleepovers. The time where you're allowed to "borrow" you friends food and drinks from the fridge free of charge without any consequence.

I'll admit my minions and I had a blast. First we tied Big Mac up with rope and phoned in the resident mail mare to mailed him to Ms. Cheerilee. Then we proceeded to paint all the apples in the orchard into a multitude of colours and blamed it on Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Then we put thumb tacks on Applejacks' bed. It was only for the last prank that we were told to go to our rooms.

We got bored pretty quickly. Scoopapoo tried telling ghost stories but they were pretty lame. I've heard better. Like the story Mommy told me of the Child Molester that lives in Canterlot Castle. I tried suggesting that we could play Russian Roulette but Applejack wouldn't allow me to borrow any of her old weaponry from her old war days. Overall, we were stumped on what to do.

While we were pondering what to do I remember how my mom told me what she did during her first slumber party. Torturing her friends with that crapshit of a book titled Slumber 101: Everything You Wanted To Know About Sleepovers But Were Afraid to Ask. So, I thought to myself, "Why not torment my minions with this as well?"

Following the book, I ended up deciding that we play a game of Truth or Dare as this would be very useful in digging up some dirty secrets to blackmail with. The game was off to a very great start when we Dared Applebloom to go into Big Macs' secret drawer and take out something from inside and put it in Granny Smiths room. That would be funny as hell.

I had such a blast hearing all their dirty little secrets... That is until it came to my turn. Dammit! I can't believe I fucking forgot that I was participating in this game as well. I ended up choosing Truth as I didn't want to be Dared into going into the Everfree Forest again but that's when the problem really started. They went straight to the point of asking what was the biggest secret I've never told anypony about.

So I was at a standstill. It was either that I confess that I kissed Scoopapoo during the News Year Celebration or tell them I was an alicorn. I obviously chose the latter and sadly I think I made the wrong choice. They were so fucking annoying when they started asking me questions like "Was I royalty?" or "Was my birth the cause of a pegasus fucking a unicorn?" or even "Was I a Marysue/OC?". What in Equestria does that last question even fucking mean?

Thankfully, Applejack was apparently fed up with all the noise we were making and told us to go to sleep or else she'll tie us to our beds. Little did she know, that's what my minions and I are planning on doing to her once she falls asleep. Sadly Sweetie Bots' lame singing bored all of us to sleep before we could put our plan into action. I'm seriously starting to doubt the usefulness of my minions.

Your Sleepy Alicorn,
Nyx


Dear Spell Nexus,

Since the events of those crazed cultist kidnapping my ex-student, I've been having trouble sleeping. The possibility of Nightmare Moon returning? Oh Hell No. I don't feel anymore safer since the stupid Elements of Harmony, the one and only way to get rid of any and all problems, are now binded to my irresponsible ex-student and her subordinates leaving me more vulnerable than ever before. The only upside is that I found a good use for my Loyal Royal Guards other than fuckmeat. They are perfect meat shields for any oncoming attacks. Still, exterminating a problem before it even starts is way better.

Which brings me to why I am writing this letter to you. With what little Bastion and his team has gathered about the spell cast is that it was half successful upon casting. Makes me wonder why there isn't a bottom half of Nightmare Moon trotting about Ponyville. Anyways I've come to believe that a certain black filly that has been living under my ex-student might have been the result of the aborted spell. This theory was only further proven after checking family records of the Sparkle Family.

Also, evidence of Nyx being Nightmare Moon is very surprising coincidental. Firstly, she's very overconfident like wanting to be a star to the point of demanding me to send her to Hollihoof in a letter she sent to me in crayon. Secondly, she's quite the commanding pony, trumping the resident bully of the school and has made the schoolhouse her personal playground to the point of even having minions as her own possi. Thirdly, she's very deceptive she's hides her evil side to the adult ponies under the guise of a kind and timid filly. And finally, during the Learn and Play Day in Ponyville I sensed an upsurge of Alicorn Magic there twice. This is very strange considering my sister is still stuck playing her addictive video games in the attic pf the castle and my niece is too busy fucking my ex-students' brother back in the Crystal Meth Empire to visit at all.

Thankfully my dumb sister has been neglecting her duties as Princess of the Dreams if not she would have seen the nightmares I've been having of Nyx turning into Nightmare Moon. And so I'm asking you, Spell Nexus, my most faithful old student who has not betrayed me unlike Sunset Shimmer or recently Twilight Sparkle to prepare a banishment spell to send Nyx to some other remote universe while I'm going to Ponyville and bringing Nyx under house arrest but disguising this little event as rescuing a little orphan filly from the clutches of my highly sexualized ex-student.

I just hope that my hunch is right or else there will be an angry mob pounding on my front door.

Worried,
Princess Celestia


Spell Nexus upon reading the letter just sent to him gave a menacing grin and laugh maniacally.

“Oh Celestia, you foal, you have become the contributing architect in your own demise,” Nexus whispered before setting up the materials needed for a resurrection spell 2.0.

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins

Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references :rainbowlaugh:

Also,

PreviousChapters Next