• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,495 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
Past Sins by Pen Stroke: Chapter 5

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Past Sins: Chapter 5: Theatrical Trouble OR (Episode 1 The Remake)

It was after school at the schoolhouse, and, while the rest of her classmates were leaving for home, Nyx was by herself. She was sitting on the ground, under a tree writing on a book.


Dear Diary,

It’s been nearly a week since the whole incident with those two cunts. Mommy Twilight has been acting funny whenever I’m around her and although she’s trying to hide it, she keeps looking at me with an expression of fear. Hopefully, she doesn’t end up leaving me stuck up in the attic of the library for the rest of my childhood.

Sadly, school was no better. Those two cunts have been doing everything in their power to make me miserable but their efforts keep biting them back in the flank painfully.

For instance, they tried framing me for putting tacks on the teacher’s seat. Thankfully Ms. Cheerilee had more brain cells then our resident town ponies and saw through their ruse. Obviously it wasn’t me; it was that super fast bipedaled creature in a red and black suit with a yellow i symbol on his chest that did it. Ms. Cheerilee ended up making them miss recess. I’d prefer boiling them in a pool of lava in Tartarus but oh well.

But recess was not all that peaceful for me. These new memories I have; of me wanting to hurt ponies. Was I injected with Tracker Jacker Venom previously?

Why would I want to hurt Twilight? I mean yeah she’s a bitch to everypony but not to me for some weird reason. She took care of me; giving me food to eat, a place to sleep, helping me learn unicorn superiority and reading me bedtime stories. How could I want to hurt somepony like that?

That was when my new minions and Twist came in. What luck! I appreciate their concern though but from what I’ve heard from Twilight, anything they do always end up blowing something up. Usually with lots of tree sap. I ended up throwing caution to the wind and told them my problems. They even decided to pinkie promise whatever that means. On a side note, the town’s druggie really needs a restraining order on her sneaking into school grounds.

They tried telling me these memories were just a dream or something but I wasn’t convinced. So Zapplebloomer in all her stubbornness decided to do things the hard way and pushed the swing I was sitting on very hard until I was very high up in the hopes of snapping me out of my worries. Well, now I have a fear of heights along with my fear of thorny bushes.

That certainly “cheered” me up a bit. I am soo much better now.

Sarcastically,
Nyx


Writing finish her last sentence. Nyx trotted back home to the Golden Oak Library.


Twilight smiled as she looked at the calendar on the wall, striking off another day. A month and a half since Nyx’s arrival. What a turn of events. Looking away from the calendar, Twilight picked up a checklist and began reading on it.

Okay let’s see. Spare Bed. Check. Wooded Boards. Check. Attic cleaned up for space. Check. Donuts filled with poison. Check.

Putting down the checklist, Twilight noticed out of the corner of her eye a certain book on the shelf of the library; a brown book with golden clasps on the corners and a gold unicorn on the cover. It was the very book that brought her into this hellhole of a town, the book that contained the legend of Nightmare Moon and the prophecy of her return. Without even thinking about it, Twilight opened the book and started rereading the first few lines of the story.

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest-

“I’m home!”

Twilight immediately threw her checklist into the wastebasket nearby and then proceeded to face Nyx.

“Oh hey there, Nyx. Didn’t notice you. How was school today?” Twilight said with a twitching eye.

“Oh it was great, I guess.” Nyx chirped, paying no heed to twilight’s expression. “Cheerilee told us that we’re going to be putting on a play.”

“Really?” Twilight curiously replied.

“Yeah. Ms. Cheerilee said that hopefully this year’s play for the Ponyville Spring Festival will be better than last year’s play: High School Miserable.”

“I would hope so.”

“Ms. Cheerilee also said we can pick what the play will be about.”

“That sounds fun. Any ideas?”

“I… was kind of hoping I’d find a book in the library to do the play.” Nyx sheepishly admitted.

Twilight’s expression changed from that twitching to extremely delighted. “Absolutely wonderful! Books are Love; Books are Life after all. Go ahead. Take a look around.”

“Okay Twilight. I’ll see what I can find”, Nyx agreed. Suddenly, Applejack burst through the library door.

“Oh Great what now.” Twilight grumbled.

“Twilight, there you are. Help! There seems to be some weird vines starting to grow around the trees in my farm. You got any books in here that can help?”

“Well just get Zecora then!”

“I trust a bitch like you more than a witch like her. So will you help me?”

“Yeah sure whatever. Also, you owe me a new door by the way. Perhaps you can pay up by giving me some free lesbian sex later on at your farm after this shit is done.”

“Well what else could I do what with you putting a heating iron on your front door? And language Twilight. Your cousin is right in front of you.”

“Right… Okay let’s go.” Twilight replied, dashing off with Applejack, leaving Nyx behind.

“Well I guess I’ll just have to find the story myself then.” Nyx exclaimed and with that began browsing through the shelves.

Okay let’s see. Hungry Games by Suzanne Collins. No, it’s apparently illegal to kill and eat other ponies. 69 Hues of Neigh by E. L. James. No, too many props required. Frozen Novel Version? Oh Hell No.

“Great. What now.” Nyx exclaimed.

Out of the corner of Nyx’s eye, she saw an open book that was drawn in beautiful illustrations. Some of the stories in the book were read to her by Twilight before bedtime. Maybe there might be a good story in there?

Approaching the book, Nyx read out loud the current story the book was shown on.

“Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were two regal sisters who ruled together and created harmony for all the land. To do this, the eldest-“


[Research Notes On Nyx: Note 4]

Volunteering for the upcoming school play with Rarity was probably not my best ideas. Then again Nyx is in the play and it would be hilarious to see her having stage fright. I really had no idea what the play was about considering I didn’t give a shit about it but I’m pretty sure Nyx made the right choice for a perfect story for the play.

What luck! The story is the very adventure that led me into this hellhole town. If life were a person I would have killed him a thousand times over.

The script of the play that Cheerilee gave us seemed more PG rated than how I remember it. Really? No drugs? No Sexual Shit? No Racism? Who the hell is in charge of the parent support group in this town cause I’m ready to tell them off.

Apparently a lot of the fillies and colts seemed very excited to do this playinstead of last years’ play. The ponies they picked for each role I found ironically stupid.

First off, why doesn’t Ms Cheerilee get Rarity to design the dresses by sticking gems to the shitty costumes but instead get untalented fillies to do it? I mean we’re here for volunteer work right? Oh come on! Secondly, the retards daughter is playing me. I am not a retard. I am the ex-pupil of the princess bitches.

At least Cheerilee made some right choices like not letting the Tweedle Brothers help in the play at all. It was also appropriate that the snobby brat and her minion played the bitch princess of the story Celestia and her lacky Princess Luna separately. I was quite surprise that they were going to do the Giggle At The Ghosties Song that our local druggie sang when she was at an all time high. Luckily they didn’t do Smile HD.

I think my brain needed a reboot when I found out Nyx was playing Nightmare Moon cause Rarity said she had to smack my head a couple of times before my mind restarted. I should really upgrade to Windows 10.

So Nyx is playing the role of herself in the play. This is not going to end well.

Worried,
Twilight Sparkle

[Edited Script of Play]

Reunion of the Royal Pony Sisters
A Ponyville Elementary School Production
Written by Ms. Cheerilee
Music composed by Lyra Heartstrings
Narrator……………………………………………………Zecora
Disgruntled Twilight Sparkle………………………The Retard's Daughter
Applejack The Background Pony……………………………………Zapple Bloomer
Rarity The Drama Queen………………………………………Sweetie Bot
Rainbow Dash The Lesbian…………………………………Scoopapoo
Fluttershy The Doormat……………………………OC 1: Cotton Cloudy
Pinkie Pie The Drug Addict……………………………………OC 2: Sunny Daze
The Mayor……………………………………OC 3: Little Hoof
Gay Sea Serpent……………………………OC 4: Tornado Bolt
Manticore…………………………………………………OC 5: Archer
Princess Celestia AKA The True Antagonist…………Diamond Tiara AKA The Bully
Princess Luna AKA The Lacky………………………Silver Spoon AKA The Lacky
Nightmare Moon AKA The True Star of The Show……………………………………………Nyx
Ponyville Residents & Everfree Forest Trees
OC 6: Hot Rod, Ruby Pinch, OC 7: Paradise, OC 8: Tootsie Flute,
OC 9: Flash, OC 10: Peachy Pie, OC 11: Lily Dache
Set Design
Ruby Pinch, OC 7: Paradise, OC 10: Peachy Pie
Costumes
OC 2: Sunny Daze, OC 8: Tootsie Flute, OC 11: Lily Dache
Stage Hooves
OC 6: Hot Rod & OC 9: Flash


Dear Diary,

Reading the story about the two royal sisters was definitely interesting. It was the most ridiculous story I’ve ever read. The story is about our country’s apparent lore. I mean who wrote this shit?

That was when I had this great idea. Make the play about this shit of a story. It would be hilarious seeing my classmates dress up as the stupid ponies about Ponyville. We could even invite the princesses to smack them right back in the face of their propaganda. It’s the perfect plan.

Sadly this back fired on me as I had to play the role of the villain in the story. And just to pour more salt on my wounds that pink bitch was bragging about how important her role was. She even had the nerve to say I’m not good enough for acting. Doesn’t she recall how poor her acting was in deceiving Twilight of my whereabouts? I’ll show her who gets to be a star in the play. So now I am super hyped!!! Ready to upstage that upstart.

This was scattered into a million pieces when Twilight said I was grounded so I couldn’t go to the play. I tried arguing with her but she put me in the attic and boarded up the door, throwing away the key.

Why does she do this to me? I’ve worked really hard for the play, and I learn’t all my lines. I could have gone to Hollihoof and be a star. IT’S NOT FAIR!

Luckily Fax Machine was at home and helped got me out. He apparently was just helping me to spite Twilight. Urm... Thanks?

So putting on my costume and with a Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo I was ready to go and be a star. Accept for the part that Owlowiscious was guarding the door like a hawk…urm I mean owl.

I tried begging at first. It didn’t work cause Owlowiscious saw through my crocodile tears. Time For Plan B. I threatened to fry him into a E.F.O (Equestrian Fried Owl). It worked and I was off.

Running as fast as I did I may have kind of tripped and damaged the wings of my costume. I should have known better that the shitty costume would break. A fucking filly stitched it for crying out loud. I’m lucky I could use my real wings for the costume. Hopefully no one notices and Twilight’s not going to kill me. I’m not going to let that bully ruin the play with her amateur acting. Hollihoof I’m coming!!!

Soon To Be Star,
Nyx


Dear Scootaloo,

Really? Saying that to Nyx? You learn from Rainbow Dash too much.

Your “Friends”,
Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom


Dear AJ,

Those weird plants growing around your farm, they’re called plundervines you waste of a background pony.

Stoned,
Discord


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

Considering you took part in the Hearth’s Warming Eve pageant shouldn’t you be teaching Nyx acting skills?

Cordially,
Rarity


Dear Cheerilee,

I thank thee for giving me this role

For this act of kindness has made me feel whole

I will try to give my helping hand

Narrating this story as best as I can

My rhyming skills will be something to behold

For now my plans for orange farm pony stew will be put on hold

-Zecora


Dear Method Mares,

We’re doing a play in Ponyville on the reunion of the two sisters. Would you be interested in teaching our fillies on how to properly act?

Sincerely,
Cheerilee


Dear Cheerilee,

Sorry. We’re booked by a Ms. Coco Pommel in Manehatten.

Sincerely,
Method Mares

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins

Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references :rainbowlaugh:

Also,

PreviousChapters Next