• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Past Sins by Pen Stroke: Chapter 16

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Past Sins: Chapter 16: To Harden a Soft Heart OR (Stone Cold Heart)

Dear Pinkie Pie,

Ny berthdey perty tis cuming suun. Cen you try tu send Nyx en invitetion?

Soon to be a year older,
Twist


Dear Twist,

Sure!!

Your hyped up party pony,
Pinkie Pie

P.S. How does wearing braces in your teeth affect how you speak in writing?


Outside Nightmare Moon's Castle...

The entrance to the Castle of Nightmare was well guarded by about 10 soldiers with 5 flanking each side of the entrance. All was peaceful. That is until....

BOOOIIIINNNNG!!!

Pinkie just appeared out of nowhere. Let the chaos begin.

"Halt! Who goes there?"

"It's a me. Pinkie Pie! And I'm here to see Nyx."

“Seize HER!”

CRASH!!! BONK!!! WHILHELM SCREAM!!!!

“Halt… In the name of Nightmare Moon!”

“Catch her! CATCH HER!!!!!”

“WATCH OUT!!!!”

*CRRRRAAAASSSSHHHH!!!!!!*

Haha giggle....


[The Diary of Nyx]

I was busy raising the sun again and was going back to sleep when I heard an annoying commotion happening outside my castle. Urgh! What part of private property do ponies not understand? How am I to ever get my beauty sleep?

I look out my balcony to see Pinkie Pie giggling and bouncing around screaming fun fun fun multiple times around my defeated guards as if it was all a game. I'll admit. I got a laugh out of my guards misery. Oh Pinkie. Never Change.

Though I do question why she wanted to visit me of all things to which she gave me a letter inviting me to Twist's birthday party.

Urm what's a birthday? I never had one before considering I was only "born" a few months ago but I do at least know what a party is. Sadly I cannot attend cause I need to discipline my guards for their incompetence.

If it's any consolation I'll just send Twist my minions in a box for her birthday. Wrapped, bound and gagged. So make a wish, it's your birthday Twist.

Now... On to disciplining my guards. Now where did I put my toys.

The one and only mistress,
Nyx


Dear Nyx’s Guards,

Thanks for that fun game of tag. I’ll visit again next time. Consider yourselves my new playmates.

Happy to make a friend,
Pinkie Pie


To Nyx’s Guards,

Don’t feel so ashamed about losing to that pink annoyance. She messed with us too.

Used and Abused,
Maniac's Guards


Spell Nexus was furious as he trotted down the spiral staircase to the dungeons.

Just what was Nightmare Moon doing? Not her god forsaken duties that's what!

And so, that was why he was here, standing outside the cell of a certain purple unicorn. As he approached the dungeon, Twilight Sparkle saw him and immediately stood up.

"Well if it isn't Spell Nexus. Shouldn't you be going for a convention somewhere in that outfit of yours?"

"You infuriate me, Twilight Sparkle."

"I know. Anyways, why in Celestia are you here? Letting me go?"

Spell Nexus reaction to her remark was a cold, hateful glare.

"Hmm.. Guess not."

“This is all your fault!” Nexus seethed.

“Well that's wonderfully specific,” Twilight sassed. “And just what is all my fault'?”

"Nightmare Moon is neglecting her duties as ruler and does not pay heed to my advice," Spell Nexus screamed. "Furthermore, she just released her own prisoners!"

"Hmm... I don’t get what was wrong with Nyx to you, Spell Nexus. She put three innocent fillies, bound and gagged I might add, into a box with no air holes on it! That's pretty much Nightmare Moon Material." Twilight said thoughtfully.

"But not listening to an idiot like you? Well, she's definitely becoming wise beyond her years. I’m so proud of my daughter!" Twilight added on.

"Nightmare Moon is NOT your daughter!" Spell Nexus with venom in his voice.

"Tell that to her then. She'll disagree." Twilight replied smirking.

Spell Nexus closed his eyes in frustration, gritting his teeth to hold back more of his anger. Then a thought occurred to him.

"Hmmm... Perhaps Nightmare Moon needs to be reminded who she is instead of who she was." Spell Nexus said in realisation.

“And I know just the solution to that,” His horn glowed as he clicked open the lock on the cell.

Twilight stared back defiantly as Spell Nexus moved slowly towards her.

"You do realise if you hurt me, Nyx will-”

“Oh, you misunderstand, Twilight Sparkle. I have no intention of hurting you. In fact, what I am planning will be much much worse.” Spell Nexus interrupted Twilight, upon finishing his sentence, a dark shadowy tendril escaped Spell Nexus.

As the Nightmare engulfed Twilight Sparkle. Nopony could hear her scream.


[The Diary of Nyx]

So today I decided to visit dear mother again and boy was I shocked! She tried stabbing me? For crying out loud, does she not remember that I have my diamond armour on?

But I do wonder why she did this? It was either

a) she doesnt love me anymore

or

b) being in that cell for a few weeks has finally made her bonkers.

Pretty sure it's the latter option.

Great. Just great. Now I feel guilty for this happening to her and so I instruction Spell Nexus to take care of her.

That was my first mistake cause hours later she was about to be hanged on the gallows. Was my instructions not clear Nexus? I said to take care of Twilight. Not kill her?!?!

And what does Ponyville's residents do? Why they do a roast of my dear mother in celebration of course! Motherfucking really? What did she ever do to them? Equestria is a land based on the concept of friendship and yet.... YET!! These ponies are chanting and cheering for the immediate death of my own mother. And so I saved her. Yeah right I did! She took care of me for crying out loud. She must have some good in her.

If very little.

And now Spell Nexus has officially been put on my list of people to execute very slowly and painfully cause baby I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

Ready for revenge,
Nyx


Dear Spell Nexus,

Don't worry about me escaping my execution. That noose won't be empty for long. When Nyx finds you, you're fucked.

Free to insult anypony,
Twilight Sparkle

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins

Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references :rainbowlaugh:

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next