• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
She's Definitely Got The Mane For It by Dilos1: Chapter 3

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

She's Definitely Got The Mane For It: Chapter 3: Confessions and Confidants OR (Interrogations and Results)

Dear Diary,

Netting a fishpony proved an easy challenge. She did nothing but splash around in a futile attempt to escape. Plain pathetic.

Upon capture, the pop star started blabbering about some fish out of water story that I couldn't care less about.

What I did manage to hear was that sirens have lived among us for the past four generations. I would be impressed by that if it weren't for the fact that I discovered and caught one in less than a day.

The blunder on this sirens part was her manestyle. A honest dead giveaway! Seriously! Who's her hairdresser? Zephyr Breeze?

And siren racism? Really!?! What, was she worried that I'd turn her into sushi? That's Sunset Shimmers' part time job.

Though, this provided a unique opportunity. Thus, I advised Rara to confess her identity to her filly friend Applejack who is the most stubborn racist I know.

Chances are two scenarios may occur during their confrontation: They either start fighting each other, or they start fucking each other.

Either way works for me.

Sincerely,
Twilight Sparkle


THE FOAL FREE PRESS

COUNTESS COLORATURA OR LADY RARA?

In recent news, in the backwater town of Ponyville, home to the disgruntled and sex-crazed Princess Twilight, there have been reports that the world famous number one pop diva, Countess Coloratura, is a fraud, hiding behind an alternate persona. From the way she dressed to her pony-tuned voice, many were left stunned. Some were elated at this true identity, others seem to loath it, the remainder were just left confused. Though three fillies seemed quite elated by this turn of events to sing for this new Lady Rara.

"I'm here to show you who I am. Off with the veil, no more Razzle Dazzle. I did all the things I was told by my old manager, Svengallop, but all that has changed, and now I'm bold. Thanks to my friend, AJ. Because I know that I'm just a pony that makes mistakes from time to time. Now, I’m letting the true magic inside me shine," says Countess Coloratura, now known as Lady Rara.

Applejack was not available to comment on this issue.

Does this change of events spell the end of Countess Coloratura's career as top diva and the rise of Sapphire Shores? Stay tuned.

In other news a travelling party pony by the name of Cheese Sandwich has been on the search for Countess Coloratura for permission to parody her song, Born This Way, with his parody, Perform This Way, based off of his goof off encounter with Ponyville's local drug-mare, Pinkamena Diane Pie. His reasons for doing this were due to the fallout of his previous controversial single Amish Paradise where riots were caused by many angry rock farmers which led to the throwing of rocks, pebbles and even boulders at his concerts.

Author's Note:

Special Thanks to Neko Majin C for editing this on such a short notice.


Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301225/shes-definitely-got-the-mane-for-it

Check Out The Author: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Dilos1


I might as well explain why I choose this story for Letters. You see, back when milesprower06 posted his chapter for The Mane Attraction; Link here, it was kind of... short.

Around that time, I read this story. So let's just say that this chapter is both a parody of this story and what else I thought miles could have write for that chapter


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next