• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,495 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
Small Scale by Twinkletail: Chapter 1

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Small Scale: Chapter 1: Freedom!!!!

[The Diary of a Slave Spike]

Dear Diary,

Three! Whole! Days! Three Whole Days of doing whatever he wanted. With Twilight visiting Shining and Cadance to babysit that demon baby of theirs and not tagging me along. I'm free to do whatever I want till then. No Chores, No Twilight, No Forced Bedtimes, No Twilight, No Forced Feeding, No Twilight, No Rules, No Twilight, No Sex, No Twilight, No Twilight and NO TWILIGHT!!! But before that bitch-ass princess left, she lectured me of all things to behave and be responsible. Really? Twilight can be such an overbearing and disgruntled bitch when she wants to. In fact, she's probably like that cause she can't get any stallion in bed with her unless she tied them to the bedpost. Desperate slut.

Anyways....Frrrrreeeeedddddoooooommmm!!! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! So how do I celebrate you might ask? Well, let me tell you. I'll probably start my day with binge-eating ice cream till I end up accidentally setting ponies manes on fire. I might try pranking Rainbow Dash by getting her stuck in an Enchanted Power Ponies Comic: Rated 18+ edition. I could try hitting on Rarity again. The possibilities are endless!!!

But first, I'm taking a nap. Why? Cause Twilight kept me up last night so she could rail on me. Fucking whore...

Your traumatized dragon,
Spike


Dear Spike,

Dude, take a hint. You and Rarity? Never going to happen

Love,
Princess Cadence


THE FOAL FREE PRESS
THE GREAT DRAGON MIGRATION TODAY!!

Look up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane. No... It's Dragons. Wait... dragons??? Aaaaahhhhh!!!



That's right. You heard us here. The great dragon migration is happening again this year. Right next to Ponyville. So ponies beware of the dangerous dragons. To help out. We have prepared a list of dragons you should look out for.

There are three classes of dragons you should look out for. Strike Class, Fear Class and Mystery Class.

There's the Thunderdrum, a reclusive dragon that inhabits sea caves and dark tide pools when startled. The Thunderdrum produces a concussive sound that can kill a pony at close range. Extremely dangerous.

There's the Timberjack, not to be confused with Timberwolves, a gigantic creature that has razor sharp wings that can slice through even the Everfree Forest. Extremely dangerous.

There's the Scauldron that sprays sculling hot water on it's victim. Extremely dangerous.

There's the Changeling, not to be confused with the insects, sprays acid on its victim. Extremely dangerous.

And then there's the Night Fury. It's speed unknown. Size unknown. The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. Never engage this dragon. Your only chance. Hide and pray it does not find you...

And there you have it! So prepare your barricades and happy dragon migration!!


Spike was sleeping/sun-bathing on a rock just outside of Ponyville. Had he been awake. He would have noticed that there was a barrage of dragons flying over him. The dragon migration had started.

A lone purple female dragon flew overheard and saw Spike basking on the rock. Concerned, as well as motherly instinct kicking in. She flew down and picked Spike up. As the dragoness flew off to parts unknown, she muttered these few words to her slumbering passenger.

"Don't worry, little one, I'll keep you safe."

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/314797/small-scale

Check Out The Author: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Twinkletail


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:. This story may contain a lot of dragon-themed references...

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next