• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Little Glimpses by Skijarama: Chapter 4

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Little Glimpses: Chapter 4: Daughter OR (Wait... Daughter!?!)

Dear Diary,

Hours later, I was about to get some rest from binge reading when I got a summons from the Princess.

I was worried that I was in trouble for hurting Dumbow Dash and the Princess might burn me at the stake, or banish me, or throw me into the dungeons, or even worse... send me back to Magic Kindergarten...

Preparing to say adios to this cockamamy country and jump into another dimension, I soon found out that the good old princess made that annoying Rainbow Trash apologize to me.

Fucking finally! Rainbow now knows her place as only I am the number one student. Princess Celestia is very good at disciplining her daughter... wait... WHAT!?!
































I'm so fuck aren't I?

Your screwed writer,
Twilight Sparkle

Author's Note:

See Original Story Here

See Chapter Here

Check Out The Author Here


This is the first story I'm reading and parodying at the same time. Hopefully, this turns out okay.

I may not do the sequels for this however. It'll just be a near rewrite of almost every disgruntled chapter on each episode that milesprower06 has already done.


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story as I always appreciate feedback like what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on as a growing writer. :scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

Also,

(Sung to the tune of "Hakuna Matata")

Rainbow: I went through trauma at a very young age.

Timon: Don't be a downer, kid.

Rainbow, Timon: Starlight killed mom and dad...

Pumbaa: Forget all that!

Rainbow, Pumbaa, Timon: An African Catchphrase!

PreviousChapters Next