• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,512 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,512

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus Chapter: Blood Moon Rising

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

THE FOAL FREE PRESS
BLOOD MOON RISING

Be on the look out for this year’s Blue Blood Super Moon on the thirty-first of January. Astronomers squeal with glee at the prospect of seeing this along with the Northern Star later this year. Though most complaints about it were the fact that the moon wasn’t blue at all.

When questioned on why this was the case, astronomer geek Twilight Sparkle said to blame Discord on the color scheme problem.

Nonetheless, what is most amazing is that this event last occured a hundred and fifty-two years ago. When asked why this phenomenon has not happened for so long, Princess Celestia started to say something about Luna’s period before being hushed by her sister.

Overall, the princesses have stated that while ponies can enjoy the stunning view, if it’s not blocked by cotton candy clouds, ponies should also be on the lookout for dangerous monsters as when the blood moon occurs, monsters will start respawning out of Tartarus. Furthermore, the princesses urge ponies that it’s dangerous to go alone so they should take a sword with them for protection.


Dear Diary,

Ponies were so worked up about this year’s Luna Eclipse, yet they weren’t that hyped about my Solar Eclipse last year. Life’s not fair.

-Celestia


Dear Sister,

You already had your episode in the season premiere and another episode with me. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

-Luna

Author's Note:

Well... It's nice to update this again. I should say where I've been though.

School. That's all I need to say.

But after that I've been contributing to Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student by milesprower06, the story this story is spin off from, as his co-author.

And if you've been reading the recent chapters in Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student. It mentions how I'll be going to the army on Feb 20 this year and won't much time left on Fimfiction.

A shame really. Cause I can do so much more. Nonetheless it would be rude of me not to tell you users following this story what's going on. I'm not leaving Fimfiction. Heck not by a long shot but I have to say farewell for now. And don't worry. There are plenty of other stories you can read here on fimfiction until I return. Till then, goodbye.

PreviousChapters Next