• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Past Sins by Pen Stroke: Chapter 7

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Past Sins: Chapter 7: Careful Maneuvering OR (Stay Away From Pinkie Pie)



Meanwhile in the Ponyville Insane Asylum…

A male white coloured earth pony approached a microphone to make an important announcement to everypony working in the Asylum.

“SCP-MLP Pinkamena has escaped. Be on the look out for her- *snap* [DATA EXPUNGED]

End Transmission…


Meanwhile in a manor in Canterlot…

Spell Nexus was standing near one of his windows in the manor, horn glowing as he held a glass of fine orange juice, opening up a scroll in his study which was just hoof-delivered to him. He gently swished the glass, and its contents danced under the gentle motions. His turquoise eyes focused on the moon, which was a beautiful crescent in the sky.

To Revered Brother Nexus – High Prophet of The True Queen,

I hope this letter finds you quickly, Brother Nexus. That derpy-eyed mare better not have fucked up the mail again. Although we have yet to find any traces of our queen, and, recently, even the lingering portions of her aura at the ancient castle have dissipated. I have reason to believe Nyx, a filly that has been living in the town under the care of a certain Twilight Sparkle for quite a while, may actually be our Benevolent Queen.

First off, she bears an uncanny resemblance to our queen if she was a filly.

Secondly, She was admitted as a new student to Ponyville Elementary around the same time as the spell we cast.

And finally, I am a very rich pony so I own the train station in Ponyville and I do not recall any mention in the reports by my train conductor of a filly travelling by herself to stay with her disgruntled cousin.

Either Nyx is Nightmare Moon or I need to stop taking a red and a blue pill before going to bed.

Anyways, if my hunch is right. I need your help. Beacuse of my useless daughter and even more useless wife, I’m now at odds with Twilight Sparkle. Thus, I’m reaching out for your guidance, Brother Nexus, in how you wish me to proceed.

I patiently await your reply.

For the Night Eternal
For Equestria’s True Queen
Honored Brother Rich – Prophet of Ponyville

“Sir?”

Nexus looked up from the scroll and saw Proper Etiquette entered his study.
“Yes?”

Etiquette held out a scroll to Nexus, which was bound shut with a purple ribbon and a silver full moon seal.

“There is another letter for you, sir.”

“Thank you, Etiquette,” Nexus replied as he took the scroll with his own magic.

With that, Etiquette bowed respectfully before he turned and removed himself from the room. Nexus watched and waited until Proper Etiquette had left before he began reading the second letter.

Dear Revered Brother Nexus – High Prophet of The True Queen

This is a written report on the comings and goings of the unicorns assigned by Princess Celestia to study and understand the nature of the resurrection spell we attempted.

I realize this report comes fairly soon after my last and that you did not expect it for several days. There have been, however, a few developments I believe you would want to know about without delay.

First, with the research team moving on to play Halo 5 for some reason, their endeavours in understanding our spell have stopped altogether. However they will, in time, decipher the spell.

Second, Princess Celestia came to the research team this morning to check on the “progress”. Bastion and Celestia ended up chating with one another. The Princess talked about the Spring Festival she attended yesterday evening with her sister in Ponyville. She said it was hilarious to humiliate her sister about the events of her defeat and that many of the performances were utter crap in the play.

At this point, the princess divulged to Bastion that her ex-student, Twilight Sparkle, was now taking care of a black-coated unicorn young filly by the name of Nyx; her half-cousin.

I would have dismissed this as idle chatter if Bastion hadn’t made a very interesting comment. He divulged that he had grown up knowing Twilight’s father. He had even written a letter of recommendation, at the father’s request along with a tons of bits, to help her secure an invitation to take the entrance exam for Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns.

In his comments, Bastion admitted it was strange that Twilight had called Nyx a half-cousin. According to Bastion, while Twilight’s father has siblings that share the same two parents, making it impossible for Twilight to have any half-cousins. Perhaps the Princess must have misheard. She is getting old after all.

Again, I would have believed this to be nothing but idle chatter. Yet later this believe was tossed aside when I overheard from Princess Celestia’s private guards conversating. The two pegasi were discussing with relief about how the princess made an unscheduled stop on her daily routine. She went to the Equestria Central Records Office, during what was supposed to be the time where she “disciplines” her guards. She requested the family records pertaining to Twilight Sparkle to be delivered to her royal chambers this evening.

I was unable to discover more since my shift had ended but here is my report. I will submit my next regular report at the scheduled time.

For the Night Eternal
For Equestria’s True Queen
Exalted Sister Night Wind

Upon reading both letters, Spell Nexus put the scrolls aside and looked out the window once more, to see the beautiful Moon in the starry night sky.

“Nightmare Moon shall truly rise again.” Nexus thought.

With that, he began writing letters to his fellow Brothers and Sisters whom reside in Ponyville to spy on a certain black filly.


[Research Notes On Nyx Her Daughter: Note 7]

So it’s been a few days after the Spring Festival and fucking Cheerilee was setting up a school event called the Learn and Play day and wouldn’t you know it I got fucking signed up as a volunteer. It’s early in the morning! Was getting my beauty sleep and was having an erotic dream when I was awoken up by stupid Fax Machine.

Anyways perhaps I could help set up a booth for colts and fillies to learn the 101 positions ponies can have sex in and even provide a live demonstration if I could get Big Mac to help.

With so much work needed to be done I honestly expected the rainbow lesbian to be sleeping on the job again like the bitch she is when I nearly had a heart attack when she popped up behind me.

Strangely that bitch has provided a ton of help setting up the booths and games in about 20 minutes flat. Well at least she’s not being a lazy asshole for once in her egotistical life. That is until Cheerilee mentioned that she’ll be giving out prizes and that lazy bitch started rummaging through the prizes rudely. One of the prizes was a yoyo and after she tried and failed to do a few tricks Rainbow got hog-tied by the yoyo.

I was tempted to get myself a free session with dominating that rainbow bimbo but finding out that Pinkie had somehow managed to escape the Ponyville Asylum just in time for the Learn and Play day definitely dampen my sexual mood.

Later on, during the Learn and Play day itself, I was minding my own business with Rainbow after visiting Scootaloos’ booth explaining how the Sonic Rainboom works (Apparently doing two at the same time can make you cross dimensions along with the destruction of the whole town.) when a tree appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the exhibitions.

Immediately, I dashed to the scene of the crime and found myself seeing Pinkie jumping up and down like a mad mare and my daughter beneath one of the exhibit tables with her head was in her hooves while shaking like a leaf. What the fuck did Pinkie do?

Somehow Pinkie managed to convince both Fluttershy and my daughter to turn Fluttershy into a tree using a Transfiguration Spell that my daughter was doing for her booth. Well one of Fluttershy’s wishes came true. So Fluttershy what’s it like to turn into a yellow colored Bloomberg?

The situation could have ended right there with one less friend to worry about until those idiotic flower ponies started screaming “The horror! The HORROR!!!” in front of everypony and a crowd soon formed around the tree. Seriously? Relax everypony. It’s just a Transfiguration Spell. It’s only temporary. It’s not like she’ll be stuck like this for 200 years or something.

So I had no choice but to turn Fluttershy back to normal. Though I could always turn Pinkie into a cupcake for pressurizing my daughter. I bet she’ll taste like cotton candy.

So my daughter and I ended up leaving all the commotion to get ourselves some grub.

A hungry mother,
Twilight Sparkle

P.S. Apparently after I left Pinkie had another one of her drug induced spasms? This time she said somepony was spying on us. Pretty sure it’s just the ponies trying to capture their mental escapee. I do wonder what kind of chaos Pinkie Pie would unleash on during the “Learn and Play Day.”


Dear Cheerilee,

It’s kind of clear Twilight didn’t want to help out at all organizing the Learn and Play day. Why didn’t you ask me instead?

Confused,
Amethyst Star


Dear Amethyst Star,

Three Words. Winter Wrap Up. Remember that? That’s why you’re only second best organizer in Ponyville.

Politely,
Mayor Mare


Dear Twilight,

Back off bitch. Big Mac is my fuckmeat.

Protectively,
Cheerilee


Dear Scout,

Is Spy spying on me again? How many times do I have to tell you? I didn’t ate Heavy’s’ sandwich. Does he want a party cannon to his face?

Annoyed,
Pinkie Pie


Join the Nature Society.

Want to save the trees?
Want to be one with nature?
Sign up now.


Don’t believe us? Here’s some comments from our satisfied customers.

“I am Groot”

“Sudowoodo”

“We just join because we know what it’s like to be in the shoes of plants. Potted Plants to be exact.”
-Night Light and Twilight Velvet

Join Now.

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins

Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references :rainbowlaugh:

Also,

PreviousChapters Next