• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,496 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,496

PreviousChapters Next
Past Sins by Pen Stroke: Chapter 13

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

Past Sins: Chapter 13: All Hail The Queen OR (All Hail The Nyx Republic)

[The Diary of Nyx Nightmare Moon]

Trapping Twilight in my dungeon made winning sooo much easier. At Canterlot Castle the Royal Guard were put on high alert. 24-7. No sleep. You would think achieving success would be something right out of Mission Impossible but frankly what pushovers.

I turned myself into the Pony Of Shadows and in my ghostly form, sneaked through Shining Armor’s shield barrier. No wonder Queen Chrysalis had it easy. Espionage is the last thing ponies expect.

Call me… Agent Double OC.

Next part of the plan was to drug up the guard so they will all fall asleep. Pricking them with a Spinning Wheel was the obvious choice to do. In no time, they were all fast asleep. Possibly dreaming any pornographic thoughts of fucking with the princesses. Damn perverts. But honestly if I did let the Royal Guard fight me. I’ll still win. Their aim is worse than a stormtrooper and with my Children of the Night, I’m unbeatable.

With the Royal Guard out of the way, infiltrating the Royal Chambers was easy as cake. Disguised as Princess Celestia’s maid; Silver Platter, I entered the Royal Chambers. Princess Celestia must have drank too much tea cause she didn’t see through my disguise. Talk about one way to have your last meal. One epic sword fight, and a hoof being chopped off, and I won. I banished Princess Celestia to the sun for 1000 years as revenge for what she had done to me. And when Princess Celestia has truly understood the depths of my suffering, and Equestria is... ashes... then she'll truly know what death is.

Through I did aimed the wrong way during the banishing and in hindsight I’m lucky it will be forever eternal night in Equestria. Otherwise ponies will have to see a Sun Butt for half the day.

Awaiting Princess Luna was very tiresome. What was taking her so long? You would think she would sense her sister in danger. Barge in the Royal Chambers. We fight. And I win. Where is she?!?

Fed up, I decided to go to her instead to find out that she was in her room this whole time. Her back was turned from me and she was playing fucking video games??? Does she think The End of Equestria is less important than digital entertainment? Welcome to the 21st century my mindless subjects!

At least banishing her was a snap. But somehow I couldn’t banish her to the moon. It was apparently already occupied by some brown colt with a propeller hat. So I banished her to Mars instead. I’ve heard they needed more mothers there anyway.

So I basically won… Well that was anti-climatic. The epic showdown of the millennium was a complete bomb. Where were the fucking sword fights? The fucking magic spells flying everywhere? Where was the Seven Nation Army? Were they destroyed when the Fire Nation attacked? This is the best these weak-minded ponies could do?

Oh well I guess I’m keeping the maid outfit as a personal prize though. It’ll be fun to play with later.

So to rub salt on wounds. I had a grand celebration of my victory in Ponyville. Only for the party to be interrupted by the other Element Bearers. Or yeah forgot about them…

They apparently used Trixie as a replacement for the Element of Magic? They’re joking right? They’re joking. Didn’t they do that with Spike when Discord returned and look how well that ended up. No wonder Twilight looks down on them so much.

So basically I stole the Element of Rape Harmony, humiliated Trixie with my better acting skills and then spared them to live out their miserable lives. To live to see the humiliation of their defeat. And so The Nighmare Has Begun. Can’t wait to tell the folks at Villian Pub about this.

Maybe I should go to Hollyhoof and make a movie about my spectacular victory in the conquest for Equestria.

I’ll call it Pony Wars: The Horse Awakens.

Till then, I have to deal with the rebellion near Trottingham. It’s just 300 soldiers… What are they going to do? Buck me off a cliff?

Your Victorious New Tyrant,
Nyx Nightmare Moon


Dear Queen Chrysalis,

The enemy of my enemy is also my friend. So will you help me in the rebellion against Nightmare Moon?

Action-Obsessed Princess,
Princess Cadence


Dear Big Mac,

What did I tell you about getting the apple tanks? Now your stupid cross play fantasies has cost us the war.

Your Pissed Off Sister,
Applejack


Dear Merchant,

One Alicorn Amulet Please.

Insistent,
Trixie


Dear Nyx,

You. Me. Town Hall Now!

Ready for Action,
Nightmare Rarity


To Nightmare Rarity,

I’ll have Seconds.

Deviously,
Midnight Sparkle


Dear Princess Celestia,

What the buck happen to Equestria?

Shocked,
Sunset Shimmer


Dear Nightmare Moon,

I’d give your reign less than a week before it falls completely apart.

Skeptical,
Amon


To Miss Twilight Sparkle,

Please Have This Signed and returned once you escape Prison

-Miss Cheerilee

P.S. I hear Lavender is the new black


Dear Twilight Sparkle,

Welcome to the Equestrian Dungeons- the most comfortable low-budget prison in Equestria. On behalf of all the staff here we wish you a happy and relaxing visit.

Do not try to use a Sock Mace to escape as you'll be put in prison confinement for 1 day and no more.

Signed,
Officer Fragile

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/41596/past-sins

Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:
Try to spot all the references :rainbowlaugh:

Also,

Nyx's Lament

Now the time has come at last,
Equestria's Queen has arised.
Say goodbye to your old rulers
and the final daylight...

And what a lovely night it is,
to start out my new reign,
To see the possibilities for the next 1000 years.

So why is this grand victory feels very bland?
And why is it there's still no cutie-mark on my flank?
Why the Ponies of Equestria do not celebrate?
To shun the sun and relished instead in the Moon's bright rays.

[In Nyx's Plight!!!]

And what is this emptiness inside me that I feel?
And why does Twilight Sparkle brings me endless guilt?
I relished in the daylight and as Nyx was well beloved.
I gave up everything, that this part of me has died.

I'm sorry everypony, but your rulers I can not return.
And you ponies may plead and threaten,
but your Queen has stood her ground.

I will not be banished, away from pony's eyes.
Lost forever in the landscape of the eternal night sky.
And so here I sit in my throne room questioning what I should decide?
Am I Nightmare Moon or Nyx?
And are my Past Sins truly gone?

This song's lyrics is a parody of The Moon Rises by Ponyphonic

PreviousChapters Next