• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,495 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
She's Definitely Got The Mane For It by Dilos1: Chapter 2

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse
by MixMassBasher

She's Definitely Got The Mane For It: Chapter 2: A Diva Discovery OR (I Didn't Learn Anything, I Was Right All Along)

Dear Diary,

The concert after that was surprisingly dull, I expected Countess Coloratura to summon a seapony astral projection of herself while she sang. Then again... I did have her amulet with me.

And what's with this song about Equestria being a land of harmony? Sounds legit. Everything Equestria throws at me usually causes nothing but harm-on-me.

That siren seems less cheerful after singing though, probably because I had her precious gemstone. Maybe she's worried she'll start singing off-key like those three bitches in the human world. Unfortunately, Pinkie noticed and offered one of her usual parties.

Has that party mare lost her mind!?!

She just lost her manager who was the reason for her fame and fortune. What she doesn't need right now is a controversy involving drugs.

Finally, that diva decides to hit the hay. Time for a little chat. Of course, I came prepared.

I brought some earplugs in case I ended up falling under her spell. I also brought my Starswirl cosplay since sirens seem to be afraid of that old fart for some reason. Maybe his singing sucks? I even have a mirror when she turns into a gorgon during her second phase of attack.

It pays to be cautious, you know.
Yet, before I finished my sentence, that mare dashed with her fishtail between her legs as soon as I even mentioned those three sirens.

Um... Rude much!?

Well, good thing I "borrowed" AJ's lasso. I'm sure Rara would appreciate being captured by something belonging to her fillyhood friend.

Yes, I'm a horrible pony.

Sincerely,
Twilight Sparkle

Author's Note:

Special Thanks to Neko Majin C for editing this on such a short notice.


Original Story Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301225/shes-definitely-got-the-mane-for-it

Check Out The Author: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Dilos1


I might as well explain why I choose this story for Letters. You see, back when milesprower06 posted his chapter for The Mane Attraction; Link here, it was kind of... short.

Around that time, I read this story. So let's just say that this chapter is both a parody of this story and what else I thought miles could have write for that chapter


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs. I have already gotten permission from the author.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:.

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next