• Published 7th Nov 2015
  • 3,495 Views, 255 Comments

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multiverse - MixMassBasher



Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's most prized and faithful student, is being sent to Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship. And she's not happy about it.

  • ...
20
 255
 3,495

PreviousChapters Next
Spirit of Loyalty by milesprower06: Chapter 1

Letters From Across The Disgruntled Multivers
by MixMassBasher

Spirit of Loyalty: Chapter 1: AWOL Rainbow OR (Planned Freefall Failed)

Dear Princess Celestia,

I had it all planned out. A simple chariot ride to Canterlot, then I could get rid of my friends by pushing them off. But that dang druggie decided to play seesaw on the ride there.

Fucking hell, Pinkie!?

All that meticulous planning for nothing! I had everything checked and ready. Convincing that rainbow lesbian to leave for the Wonderbolt tryouts ahead of everypony. Getting everypony to get on the same chariot with me, of all ponies. I even had reservations at Pony Joe's Doughnut Shop to celebrate after ridding myself of most of my dim-witted friends.

It's not fair!!!

Oh, and Rainbow flew off somewhere whining about how she didn't make the cut in the Wonderbolts, but who cares about her needs? Mine are more important!

Your disgruntled ex-student,
Twilight Sparkle

Author's Note:

Original Story Here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/147864/spirit-of-loyalty

Check Out The Author: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/6403/milesprower06


Please Keep in mind that this Fimfiction is not an attack on the Author or His Work. I actually like his story and this letter is done just for the laughs.

Appreciate every like, comment and follow and please tell more people about this story:scootangel:

Try to spot all the references where it be from the show itself or from other media:rainbowlaugh:. Even references from other stories by the author.

I'll also like you to tell me what made you laugh and what I can do to improve on for better inspiration for these letters.

Also,

PreviousChapters Next