• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,724 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,724

PreviousChapters Next
Appledashery

The nifty thing about Rainbow's life is that even when it hit rock bottom—even when things became downright tragic—it was still all for the best. She was in for a lot of confusion, perhaps even a lot of pain. She faced all of her obstacles without fear, and that's what kept her going, even when all she wanted to do was sigh.

Perhaps this was because she liked to live in the moment. Maybe it was because she allowed herself to be simple-minded and naive enough to see only the potential awesomeness in everything and none of the consequences.

But perhaps, instead, it was love—something that went far beyond obession, that went far beyond admiration, that went far beyond any mortal attempt to describe the many traits of deep adoration.

I like to think that—deep down inside—even Rainbow Dash knew the truth that I know now.

Beyond the adventures, the tangents, the escapades, and the near-brushes with death, Rainbow somehow knew...

...that it all ended with them cuddling.

PreviousChapters Next