• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,702 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,702

PreviousChapters Next
Appledashery

Yes. Yes, I know.

For what it's worth, I was groaning in anguish myself when Rainbow told me all about it. Granted, I was very much distressed at the time, but for other... somewhat obvious reasons. Ahem.

Truth is, nopony expected what had happened. It was as random as it was unfortunate. Looking back, I'm rather surprised none of us died of a Celestia-forsaken heart attack.

I suppose that's what's super special about Rainbow. In any circumstance—shocking or not—she found ways to keep her cool. I suppose it's because she knew exactly where her heart was, and who it belonged to. With that out of her mind, it was easy for her to selflessly fling her own self to the rescue.

And fling herself she did. Oh boy Rainbow did. And just when you thought Rainbow had done it all, along came an adventure that showed how much she was willing to do the impossible...

If it meant that the heart of the mare she cared for remained unbroken...

PreviousChapters Next