• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 2,259 Views, 456 Comments

Ponywatching - ThunderTempest



Stories from TMP prompts

  • ...
4
 456
 2,259

PreviousChapters Next
Prompt #189: Invitation OR Where ThunderTempest Makes Up For Prompt #553

Dear Granny Pie,

It’s been such a long, long time since I wrote to you, ‘cause I know you’re busy making ponies laugh and caring for ponies and slaying eldritch abominations and making those really delicious cupcakes. But anyway! Here’s what your little pink cosmic horror has been up to!

Well me and the girls have finally decided on a date! Rarity wanted Hearts and Hooves day, because of course, but Twilight said that she wants a full moon overhead at night, and that Hearts and Hooves day will only have a waning crescent. Between you and me, I think she forgets that she’s friends with the actual moon goddess. We’re getting Princess Cadence to officiate-Twilight insists that Princess Celestia would be too busy. Between you and me, it’s totally an excuse for Twilight to see Cadence again.

Oh, but I don’t think I ever actually told you about the girls, have I? Well, the first one’s Twilight-Princess Twilight Sparkle, if you want to be serious. She’s usually a pretty serious pony, but don’t let that fool you! She’s really lovely, and she’s really fun to be around. Well, unless you catch her before she’s had enough coffee to jump-start her brain. Then she’s just adorably grumpy. She’s pretty adorable all around, anyway.

Then there’s Dashie- Rainbow Dash. Totally awesome. Awesomeness personified, if you ask her. Also totally cute sometimes, but don’t tell her I said that! She’d prank me into next week if she found out. Well, she’d try. Nopony gets the jump on Pinkie Pie!

Anyway, then there’s Fluttershy. She’s the quietest one, and I swear she’s got cuteness weaponised. Every time I see her, I just want to sweep her up in a biiig hug and never let go. She looks after all the animals in Ponyville, even Gummy! Also, she’s a total freak in bed. You know what they say about the quiet ones.

Applejack is next-She’s the hardest worker I know. She’s always out farming, or harvesting, or whatever it is you do to apples. I once asked her if she ever did anything weird with the leftover apples, and she got all red and left. She may have been embarrassed. Then again, she also threw apple cores at me until I left, so maybe not. We laughed about it later, though, and she’s a total gal.

Finally, there’s Rarity. She’s designing all of our dresses right now, even though Dashie said she didn’t want one because it would only get in the way later. Rarity’s just the most generous pony I know, and I know you! She’s always doing something for someone, even if she doesn’t have to.

We all met through that thing with Nightmare Moon. At first, it was just Dashie dating Rarity, but then Dashie and Rarity asked me for a party in bed with both of them, and we all liked it so much that we had more parties in bed, and started dating. Then Rarity started dating Applejack on the side, which was a bit awkward for a while, but we got her warmed up to the rest of us. Twilight and Flutters basically came in at the same time, and we were just all having great times on dates with each other, and when Rarity asked to marry all of us, and then Twilight told us that there weren’t any laws against polyarmory, well, that was it, really.

It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster sometimes, but I love my girls with all of my heart, and I wouldn’t trade them for anything.

Oh, I almost forgot! You’re invited to our wedding! The invitation’s inside the envelope. I know you’re kinda busy a lot with the ponies and the slaying of eldritch abominations, but I’d really like it if you were there.

Well, I’ll hopefully see you at our wedding! We can totally catch up and have an eating contest! Don’t tell Twilight.

Love, your little cosmic horror,

Pinkie Pie.

Author's Note:

Written for Prompt #189: “The Source Of Laughter”
The Prompt: Dear Granny Pie...

PreviousChapters Next